Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Either Hall or Marquette wins.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Everytime I bet st John's this year I always bet more 1H, they have been very strong starters and no bench as you know.

Im not betting that game however, 3 straight big home wins this is normally where lavin's group has a let down sandwiched between nova.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Shalack4 View Post
    I don't see why Oregon St. is a good play over the Ducks, what am I not seeing??
    As bank mentioned, they have been outstanding in Corvallis and 3rd str8 road game for oregon.

Oregon doesn't wanna grind w/ them in the halfcourt

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I agree. TheBEast has1 dominant team and 9 pretty close teams. I not touching that conf until tourney time.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    yea im hoping marq.. had a lot of reasons for going provo instead of johnnies but we shall see..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    What about USC/UCLA o140

UCLA could get to 80 here easy i mean their TT is 77 lol, USC can't get 61?

Gimme this over for a unit
    seems kinda low.. they both went over those numbers the 1st meeting..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    seems kinda low.. they both went over those numbers the 1st meeting..
    Yeah i thought so as well

2daBank

doesnt 8 seem a little excessive a number for okie lite to be laying? maybe i have built up hatred cause they fukked up a ml parlay for me but shit, tcu been playing better lately and okie st has been terrible. more importantly tcu only lost to the sooners by 7 and @ fog allen by 9 i think, why they hell cant they stay within 8 here if not pull the upset?

2daBank

well if anything i knew to get on provo early.. hell let it get bet up over 4 and maybe i come back for half on sh..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

doesnt 8 seem a little excessive a number for okie lite to be laying? maybe i have built up hatred cause they fukked up a ml parlay for me but shit, tcu been playing better lately and okie st has been terrible. more importantly tcu only lost to the sooners by 7 and @ fog allen by 9 i think, why they hell cant they stay within 8 here if not pull the upset?
    Yeah line inflated for senior night

well if anything i knew to get on provo early.. hell let it get bet up over 4 and maybe i come back for half on sh..
    sharp

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Gut Feeling SEMO wins but I'll prob pass as that's my only reasoning lol

2daBank

Gut Feeling SEMO wins but I'll prob pass as that's my only reasoning lol
    seems like the whole world on morehead, no idea really. gun to my head id prob take morehead too, i mean what a great name!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

God dammit

Sign me up for Penn St and SEMO

SO

Oregon St +2 1.2x
    Oregon St +1 1H 0.6x
    Usc/UCLA O 139.5 1x
    Penn St +5 0.4x
    Penn St +2.5 1H 0.8x
    SEMO +4 0.4x

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

I read that Wyoming got hit bad by illness in February (mono, I believe it was), and it basically ruined the very good season they had going (they lost 4 out of last 6, with those two wins being Nevada and SJSU). Apparently, the team is now all finally well (although freshman forward Herndon is questionable with a knee injury). So I believe the thinking is that they may go back to their pre-February form. Also, note that USU is one of those teams that I consider to be two different teams, at home and on the road. Their last road win, at AFA, was pretty decent, but AFA is no Wyoming, if Wyoming really is back to proper form. The beat Boise on the road back on January 3, when Boise was in a bad stretch, before their run; I'm not putting much credit in that. I'm still not fully convinced by USU, and I think Boise is a bit over their heads now, and I believe the Mountain West will return to early expectations (yeah, SDSU and CSU) before long. Bottom line: caution. Good luck to you if you bet it though.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Oregon St. 0-2 ats last week
    Oregon last 5 games like 4-1 ats

The home court advantage is nill in these rivalry games,
    Last edited by xdodger19; 03-04-15 at 11:34 AM.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

God dammit

Sign me up for Penn St and SEMO
    Penn St +5 0.4x
    Penn St +2.5 1H 0.8x
    SEMO +4 0.4x
    Killing me with these two plays. My two favorites are opposite. Whats your SEMO lean?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    ....and I think Boise is a bit over their heads now, and I believe the Mountain West will return to early expectations (yeah, SDSU and CSU) before long. Bottom line: caution. Good luck to you if you bet it though.
    When will it return? There's only 2 games left in the MWC. Boise will most likely win the conf. Do you mean the conf tourney?

Either way, great insight on Wyoming. That explains a lot actually. I'm staying off that spread tho.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

SEMO has put together their best games against the best teams. While morehead doesn't meet that, this is do or die time. I've backded SEMO as big dogs against the conf vests and they always came through for me...

I only played 0.4x so don't let me sway you as I can't really sell it on paper lol.

Penn at angles are rather obvious and j went top heavy in 1H there... I didn't want to back them but newbill should go off and place will be jumping

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I read that Wyoming got hit bad by illness in February (mono, I believe it was), and it basically ruined the very good season they had going (they lost 4 out of last 6, with those two wins being Nevada and SJSU). Apparently, the team is now all finally well (although freshman forward Herndon is questionable with a knee injury). So I believe the thinking is that they may go back to their pre-February form. Also, note that USU is one of those teams that I consider to be two different teams, at home and on the road. Their last road win, at AFA, was pretty decent, but AFA is no Wyoming, if Wyoming really is back to proper form. The beat Boise on the road back on January 3, when Boise was in a bad stretch, before their run; I'm not putting much credit in that. I'm still not fully convinced by USU, and I think Boise is a bit over their heads now, and I believe the Mountain West will return to early expectations (yeah, SDSU and CSU) before long. Bottom line: caution. Good luck to you if you bet it though.
    all true, i do believe the 1st meeting @ utah st was before the outbreak and utah st beat them wire to wire in convincing fashion. i get that aggies are better at home but they do have a winning record in conf on the road this season, we can say whatever about the wins or who and when they were against but bottom line is they been ok on the road this season, actually got beat at home against new mex then went and won at the Pit..

im being incredibly cautious as i doubt i bet them and if i do it will only be small, just saying 7 is incredibly tempting. i do respect wyo seniors in this case tho and will prob stay off due to it being senior night and the way their season has went you would expect a great effort tonight.. still not sure that enough to cover 7 but who knows..

xdodger19

Fresno St. getting a little overvalued,
    Duquesne at Fordham under 150.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    Fresno St. getting a little overvalued,
    Duquesne at Fordham under 150.5
    sjst the only team af has beaten on the road all season, so maybe fresno is too high here but i dont take dogs less than 7 unless i believe they have a good shot of winning. pass for me..

sharpest totals guy i know is on the over in the fordham gm, of coarse he got a much better number than where it sits now (146 i believe) but i dont make a habit of going against his totals.. gl

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    Oregon St. 0-2 ats last week
    Oregon last 5 games like 4-1 ats

The home court advantage is nill in these rivalry games,
    all that yet line is only 1. home court always matters when you have a team that plays much better at home.. 0-2 ats last week were both on the road so not very relevant, not to mention the fact one team been slumping and the other winning is quite often where you find value. beavers beat zona at home so they capable. they also play a style that makes ducks uncomfortable if they have it their way..

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

poor toledo. shows how much an equalizer that damn 3 ball can be.....

i thought the line was low on johnnies as well at first blush. but i'm not over thinking it. if this team is at all what they want people to believe - 'on a mission' - you can't lose this one. just getting off the bubble, momentum intact, how can you explain a loss to marquette? (easily, and it wouldnt be the end all be all, but for arguments sake) st johns weak rebounding team, marq worse. st. johns can lose? sure. matt carlino can go off, johnnies extra thin with branch out (from what i can tell). but on saturday johnnies got it done against georgetown, just like they needed to. this price is a deal for easily the more motivated/better playing team. this is 2nd best offense against worse rated offense in conference. if i had to pick a defense, the one with a block machine would be the side.

i think this game can be the best gauge yet for what the johnnies will do in the postseason. lose here, the narrative is 'of course, classic johnnies, cant keep a good thing going, lack focus, etc etc.'
    but a win here, and that says 'confident, focused, nova watch out (off their scare at creighton)'

i liked that i read the question 'is st johns a dangerous tournie team' in one of these articles online. win out and they certainly are right? lose this one and whatever happens at nova, and theyll just be 'erractic johnnies' and 'untrustworthy.'

i've paid to be let down by johnnies before, it would be nothing new, the first narrative all over. but all year ive been watching them/rooting for them, and will continue to do so tonight. momentum and johnnies ftw!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
    poor toledo. shows how much an equalizer that damn 3 ball can be.....

i thought the line was low on johnnies as well at first blush. but i'm not over thinking it. if this team is at all what they want people to believe - 'on a mission' - you can't lose this one. just getting off the bubble, momentum intact, how can you explain a loss to marquette? (easily, and it wouldnt be the end all be all, but for arguments sake) st johns weak rebounding team, marq worse. st. johns can lose? sure. matt carlino can go off, johnnies extra thin with branch out (from what i can tell). but on saturday johnnies got it done against georgetown, just like they needed to. this price is a deal for easily the more motivated/better playing team. this is 2nd best offense against worse rated offense in conference. if i had to pick a defense, the one with a block machine would be the side.

i think this game can be the best gauge yet for what the johnnies will do in the postseason. lose here, the narrative is 'of course, classic johnnies, cant keep a good thing going, lack focus, etc etc.'
    but a win here, and that says 'confident, focused, nova watch out (off their scare at creighton)'

i liked that i read the question 'is st johns a dangerous tournie team' in one of these articles online. win out and they certainly are right? lose this one and whatever happens at nova, and theyll just be 'erractic johnnies' and 'untrustworthy.'

i've paid to be let down by johnnies before, it would be nothing new, the first narrative all over. but all year ive been watching them/rooting for them, and will continue to do so tonight. momentum and johnnies ftw!
    lol,, i like johnnies too and you right tonight will say a lot cause yea lose here and they the same cant trust mf'ers they usually are.. doubt i play iit but ill def be rooting for ya bro.,.

xdodger19

W Michigan was getting called for fouls every time toledo had the ball in the first half.
    They also were cold from the field early. In the second half toledo couldn't get a call, and
    WMichigan caught fire. They have a nice 3 guard rotation. They are 3-1 ats last 4 games

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I was thinking ucf usf under

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

W mich big guy stains I think was just lights out made every dam 3

2daBank

I was thinking ucf usf under
    beats the shit out of me, both play terrible defense, neither offense worth a damn either and both pretty slow paced. they cleared this number the 1st meeting, kp has it higher, id say it prob goes under just based off those 2 things, nothing more as i really dont know..

someone pounding duq. ur fordham squad down to like -2.5.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

sjst the only team af has beaten on the road all season, so maybe fresno is too high here but i dont take dogs less than 7 unless i believe they have a good shot of winning. pass for me..

sharpest totals guy i know is on the over in the fordham gm, of coarse he got a much better number than where it sits now (146 i believe) but i dont make a habit of going against his totals.. gl
    Hey bank..the same way people have been riding fordham, i was doing with duquesne...kinda like them whenever they are getting points...havent looked at matchup yet.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Hey bank..the same way people have been riding fordham, i was doing with duquesne...kinda like them whenever they are getting points...havent looked at matchup yet.
    it prob too late now,,line has gotten beaten to shit.. i havnt been paying attention to either really, lol..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Yeah Fordham it's time to jump off ship as they are favs like we spoke on earlier.

Side note On w mich , coach keno Davis has done a great job there. I liked him and providence but just wasn't the best fit, fun style

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

beats the shit out of me, both play terrible defense, neither offense worth a damn either and both pretty slow paced. they cleared this number the 1st meeting, kp has it higher, id say it prob goes under just based off those 2 things, nothing more as i really dont know..

someone pounding duq. ur fordham squad down to like -2.5.
    Yeah I'll pass

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

What about USC/UCLA o140

UCLA could get to 80 here easy i mean their TT is 77 lol, USC can't get 61?

Gimme this over for a unit
    havent played a total all year, this one looks good.

2daBank

cincy ml +130.. i have been on tulsa a bunch this year and like their squad, went into this gm looking to play them. came away thinking cincy or nothing.. points gonna be so tough to come by in this gm for both teams. what kept coming up to me is that similarly to smu tulsa plays the kind of gm cincy wants to play and can compete in. the biggest offensive adv anyone has in this gm i think is cincys ability to make some 3s as they been shooting it pretty well lately. that will be huge in a gm that will prob be played in the mid 50s-low60s. for all of tulsa's success this yr they have still yet to beat anyone in the top 50 while cincy is much more battle tested and been successful against the better teams. i think this gm sets up well for them and i think they the better team here, granted the less consistent of the 2 but i dont think that matters when they been playing well and when you put them up against the top of the conf. especially with a team that style plays perfectly into what they want to do anyway..

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    When will it return? There's only 2 games left in the MWC. Boise will most likely win the conf. Do you mean the conf tourney?

Either way, great insight on Wyoming. That explains a lot actually. I'm staying off that spread tho.
    Hey DOM. Yeah. Next few regular season games, and especially the conference tourney. I expect SDSU and CSU to assert themselves from here on out. Boise and USU and Wyoming (at strength) are good (for the MWC), but I think in the end you'll see SDSU and CSU emerge. I like it when conference tourneys are actually important to what I believe to be the best teams in the conference.

Just my 2 cents.

First 123456 ... Last