GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?
    GHSCREW's Avatar Become A Pro!

UConn +1.5 against SMU

No Bias, just situational analysis:

This is the must win game for the Huskies. A win would keep them around first round bye in the AAC tournament, as well as set up UConn to play a combination of Temple and then Tulsa to get to the Finals. Being in Hartford for both this game and the tournament is a huge advantage to UConn. In Conference we have lost one game at home to Temple in OT. The crowd is going to be a huge factor today to push Brimah and Boatright to start heating up early. Brimah was a no factor in the game @ SMU, and he needs to establish defense down low early against SMU's big men to not only maintain the paint, but open up for kickout 3's. Moore is the one guy I fear. He took the game to UConn in the first meeting with a head of steam and when he's hot their offense is close to unbeatable.

I really do like the 1.5 spot here @ Betonline. You get the value of a strong home team with the confidence of a last second 3 still paying you out. Although it might move to 2 by gametime (as of 11:12am 60% of the public roughly on SMU), I'd take the 1.5 now. Going to be a great game. Go Huskies

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?

looking quality so far. boys looking good

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Why can't purvis play like this every game?!?

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?

exactly.

good game boys