Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Saturday Dissucion

Im not doing shit today but making a bloody mary and watching hoops, so lets see if we can find some winners.

Starting at noon

Louisville is in complete disarray and should not be favored by 4 on the road here. I'm not betting the game however.

Lets start w/ LaSalle vs Rhode Island. These are exactly the type of games where the Explores show up too. We had fordham on Wednesday outright winner but I like them to bounce back and play well @ home today. I've followed them closely since I been living the area and over this spot just seems to be a place where they step up.

Of course we have the turnover concern playing against Rhody but if they do take care of the ball somewhat I believe they will come up with the home victory.

I don't have any other reason of why I like them lol.

Lasalle 1H +.5 105/100
    Lasalle +1 105/100

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Georgia Tech @ Clemson

I really like this spot for Clemson, as throughout this season they have put together some incredible performances especially at home. They have a week to prep for a team they just played and lost too. The rebounding edge in Ga tech favor might not come into play as much if they get out to a quick start early. Ga Tech has lost more close games than anybody ive seen this year, and could be emotionally drained after blowing the win against UL.

Clemson -2 1h 210/200
    Clemson -5 210/200

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Md/mich 124.5 looks low. 98% on over and I am in that majority.

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Lkid - looking at a few:
    Air Force
    UL Monroe
    Miss St
    Murray St 1st half
    St Louis

Lets have a big Saturday

BOL kid

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?
    GHSCREW's Avatar Become A Pro!

with ya on clemson. lets cash buddy

blumpkin
    blumpkin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5754

like the over in the vill/fsu game sitting between 123-124

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Md/mich 124.5 looks low. 98% on over and I am in that majority.
    Both teams coming off prob the biggest win of the year, senior night for terps, gl

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Lkid - looking at a few:
    Air Force
    UL Monroe
    Miss St
    Murray St 1st half
    St Louis

Lets have a big Saturday

BOL kid
    I'll take a look got a late start so just doing the card in time oriented sections, and lets get it! you always been very good capper imo.

Thoughts on your UGA boys? line seems high but it is mizzouri lol

Quote Originally Posted by GHSCREW View Post
    with ya on clemson. lets cash buddy
    Nice lets get it

Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin View Post
    like the over in the vill/fsu game sitting between 123-124
    Not saying I don't like the play but this could easily be 55-52 UL is so easy to defend

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I was thinking Dayton/VCU over 134 but both squads are so bad at the line, i might pass here...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

uni+7,, either im a sucker or mf'ers retarded with this line. i get shockers will be up and the atmosphere insane but by my numbers uni is just the better team, they might not win but id be shocked if this gm wasnt decided in the last minute..

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

L'kid I understand you've recently been welcomed back to SBR. Were you posting or tracking your NCAAB record from start of the season up until now? Just curious...

2daBank

lasalle seems solid to me, they scare me cause they run way too much of their offense thru price, they be much better served here to get it down low to wright and zach who have a pretty big adv down low vs RI.. RI went to the ft line 17 more times in a 12 point gm at RI, wouldnt expect that type of discrepancy at lasalle ..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

LMFAO arky is getting 16! if this was in ARKY I would like them to win...

wtf is this line, unreal...

this isnt missouri

SilverTongueFox

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

Thoughts on your UGA boys? line seems high but it is mizzouri lol
    Lkid - sandwich game & early tip. UGA coming off tough road win Ole Miss and UK comes to Athens Tues. and yeah it is Mizzou. It could go either way. Staying far away from this one.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    L'kid I understand you've recently been welcomed back to SBR. Were you posting or tracking your NCAAB record from start of the season up until now? Just curious...
    these are my first posts on the season this week.

Just wanted to start daily discussion threads to get all info together and find winners with tourneys approaching.

could be value in these threads daily for rest of year, I spent alot of time capping but always miss something that someone else can point out.

We can work together, and I really never had any issues of trolling but see many other have

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    uni+7,, either im a sucker or mf'ers retarded with this line. i get shockers will be up and the atmosphere insane but by my numbers uni is just the better team, they might not win but id be shocked if this gm wasnt decided in the last minute..
    Gonna be hard for me to pass but Im pretty sure i am

lasalle seems solid to me, they scare me cause they run way too much of their offense thru price, they be much better served here to get it down low to wright and zach who have a pretty big adv down low vs RI.. RI went to the ft line 17 more times in a 12 point gm at RI, wouldnt expect that type of discrepancy at lasalle ..
    Great point, and glad to see you bro

I hope they make concerted effort to feed the post

2daBank

johnnies and lasalle both some early small dogs i can get behind. hoyas dont defend the perimeter all that well so id expect harrisons streaky ass to shoot much better this time around, he was terrible @ gtown. they held their own on the glass but just shot miserably, if they can stay close on the boards think they shoot better and get the W..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Lkid - sandwich game & early tip. UGA coming off tough road win Ole Miss and UK comes to Athens Tues. and yeah it is Mizzou. It could go either way. Staying far away from this one.
    agree, ty... I was actually leaning Missouri quite heavily because of those reasons, I was about to lock it in and realized I was about to bet Missouri lol..

Agree on the pass

2daBank

johnnies and lasalle both some early small dogs i can get behind. hoyas dont defend the perimeter all that well so id expect harrisons streaky ass to shoot much better this time around, he was terrible @ gtown. they held their own on the glass but just shot miserably, if they can stay close on the boards think they shoot better and get the W..
    just look back at harrison away and home vs gtown last yr,, same miserable performance on the road as last season, then lit them up in the garden with johnies avenging the loss, they go as he goes and there no doubt in my mind he will play much better today.

2daBank

agree, ty... I was actually leaning Missouri quite heavily because of those reasons, I was about to lock it in and realized I was about to bet Missouri lol..

Agree on the pass
    they are soooo bad..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

The rebounding edge would be the obvious concern here but I agree Its johnnies or nothing. They need to neutralize that with the 3 ball (not that they are a good 3 ball shooting team) but harrison can of course stroke it and needs to bounce back at G Town just beat them up last time.

I think I'm going to tail you there, hoping to get 2 and I'll split it 1h

SilverTongueFox

I'll be on UNI 1st half. Ride it until it bucks me da fuk off!

2daBank

these are my first posts on the season this week.

Just wanted to start daily discussion threads to get all info together and find winners with tourneys approaching.

could be value in these threads daily for rest of year, I spent alot of time capping but always miss something that someone else can point out.

We can work together, and I really never had any issues of trolling but see many other have
    these discussion threads have always remained pretty much troll free, our ncaa hoops discussion threads the only reason i bother posting here most the time.. love hearing the thoughts of the small group of guys here that actually have a fukkin clue!

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

12 plays today, and if i was forcing it would have been 16-20.

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Nothing but hoops and Bombay sapphire for me op, .

for early games, my attention will be on cbs. St. John's at home, looking for a repeat performance of last year. Whooped on road, whooping at home. I can say obvious stakes and angles; senior day, revenge, tournament implications (though lunardi has johnnies a 10 seed already, so that win to get in angle doesn't really do it for me).Hoyas last 3 they've been up at half, St. John's statistically the better 1h team (tips even better into h/a split). Johnnies got the shooters, and if they can get hot from 3, there should be chances. 1h for me for modest stakes, get a good read on game 'ebb flow' ish, bet accordingly at half barring circumstance.

Will look at cmu later (already a fan), Davidson later, etc etc....

gl

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

OK Im in banker

So

520 Clemson -5 210/200
    1520 Clemson 1H -2 210/200
    538 LaSalle +1 105/100
    1538 LaSalle +.5 1H 105/100
    526 St Johns +2 105/100
    1526 St Johns +1 1H 105/100

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
    Nothing but hoops and Bombay sapphire for me op, .

for early games, my attention will be on cbs. St. John's at home, looking for a repeat performance of last year. Whooped on road, whooping at home. I can say obvious stakes and angles; senior day, revenge, tournament implications (though lunardi has johnnies a 10 seed already, so that win to get in angle doesn't really do it for me).Hoyas last 3 they've been up at half, St. John's statistically the better 1h team (tips even better into h/a split). Johnnies got the shooters, and if they can get hot from 3, there should be chances. 1h for me for modest stakes, get a good read on game 'ebb flow' ish, bet accordingly at half barring circumstance.

Will look at cmu later (already a fan), Davidson later, etc etc....

gl
    Sounds like a plan to me buddy!

Lets get this!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    12 plays today, and if i was forcing it would have been 16-20.
    from the looks of it ill at least have that many and good chance i end up in the 15-20 range when all said and done with 2nd halves and all luv this shit

mrlif1

^ while I was writing above there were only #9 posts, now I see bank cover the same things when page refreshed. Lol. Either way. Looks like we saw the same things, hoping for the Dr Jekyll side of johnnies. Maybe a lil Hyde.

2daBank

ku ml is like free money in any type of parlay you feel like throwing them in.. they aint losing to this fukked up tex squad @ the fog..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
    ^ while I was writing above there were only #9 posts, now I see bank cover the same things when page refreshed. Lol. Either way. Looks like we saw the same things, hoping for the Dr Jekyll side of johnnies. Maybe a lil Hyde.
    looks like we pretty much on the same page with that one homie.. here's to us being right

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Im gonna be here all day and that looks like it for early tips for me, unless anyone has something...

Im still no where near done the card just doing it in time sections..

But after glancing Im leaning miami

Side not: Seton Hall's whitehead has "his crew" threaten gibbs and sina that's why sina left the team. supposedly he wants the ball passed to him more to improve nba stock. MY lawyer went there and gave me that info as he close with everyone up there.

The fire date on Willard's head is supposely already locked in, locker room has been in dissary for month now as you knew that but Creighton has been improving and prob worth a look here with all the issues in jersey.

mrlif1

ku ml is like free money in any type of parlay you feel like throwing them in.. they aint losing to this fukked up tex squad @ the fog..
    Got two** slots left on an open parlay. Trying to plug them with stuff around -200. I'm looking for free money plugs. Only considered cmu thus far, but it's so far away.
    Last edited by mrlif1; 02-28-15 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Autocorrect

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

banker do you not like clemson?

2daBank

LMFAO arky is getting 16! if this was in ARKY I would like them to win...

wtf is this line, unreal...

this isnt missouri
    they so short on length but yea it def arky or nothing..

2daBank

banker do you not like clemson?
    much like the 1st gm the only thing that really interest me is the under,, they went and lowered it a few from the 1st meeting on me tho.. hard for me to lay points in a gm that feels like a race to 50!

1234 ... Last