mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Davis feels trappy. So does Chattanooga on the road.

I'm going with Greensboro as light home fave
    and North Texas as light home dog.
    the chattanooga line feels like biggest trap of all. Davis line is standard line for them, they have been + a shitload on the road all year and have won every conference game outright except at Hawaii

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Biggest WTF? line is St. Mary's -2 at San Francisco.
    There was talk that St. Mary's chances for an at-large tournament bid depended on them beating Gonzaga Saturday. They battled pretty tough for a while, but lost by 10 in the end. I'm guessing that must be seen as a very deflating loss. And, keep in mind that these are both SF Bay Area teams; there is some rivalry there, with USF, which is a decent and improving team, in a position to beat a dispirited Gaels team today.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Just avoid all of the Aforementioned games in this thread and just take Northeastern -5.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys I do not know about you guys but college hoops capping is exhausting

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Look at delaware -2...lots of line movement and drexels 21 ppg scorer is out

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Minnesota and arizona state

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

College basketball is the lamest shit on planet earth bunch of kids who can't shoot or pass or do anything academically and is the most blatantly rigged sport u can bet on.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guys I do not know about you guys but college hoops capping is exhausting
    Somebody's gotta do it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You play USF and UCSB based on the lines alone.
    you would have been passing on a bunch of free money for over a month betting uc davis gms based off the line.. maybe they dont do it again tonight but they aint exactly been a secret for some time now and every gm they the overwhelming popular side, every gm you get rlm against them, then all they do is cover as favs and win straight up as dogs.. im all bout riding teams like this, not fading them..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    No. Strange lines just get my attention to look deeper and try to figure out why. It's pretty well documented by a couple people on here where betting off lines alone get you.
    There is zero reason for St. Mary's to be anything less than -4 here.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you would have been passing on a bunch of free money for over a month betting uc davis gms based off the line.. maybe they dont do it again tonight but they aint exactly been a secret for some time now and every gm they the overwhelming popular side, every gm you get rlm against them, then all they do is cover as favs and win straight up as dogs.. im all bout riding teams like this, not fading them..
    A few weeks ago, maybe.

Books can't continue to be this stupid/stubborn from here on out. Look at what happened to Maryland ATS after their "hot" start.

2daBank

There is zero reason for St. Mary's to be anything less than -4 here.
    why,, granted sf underachieved all year but they still have talent and most the guys from the team that beat st marys at home last year. not to mention st marys is not good.

2daBank

A few weeks ago, maybe.

Books can't continue to be this stupid/stubborn from here on out. Look at what happened to Maryland ATS after their "hot" start.
    they beat wiscy the other day.. i got off terps well ahead, as i will with uc davis but i aint passing this one up.. if they lose so be it. ucsb allowing conf opponents to shoot freaking 40% from 3, gl with that.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

UC Davis 2nd leading scorer Josh Ritchart may not play tonight at UCSB.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    UC Davis 2nd leading scorer Josh Ritchart may not play tonight at UCSB.
    i bet them with Hawkins out, ill bet them with him out. he didnt play 1st meeting either did he?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

guess I'm the only one who likes UNCG and North Texas.
    this means they both winners.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

i bet them with Hawkins out, ill bet them with him out. he didnt play 1st meeting either did he?
    No he missed that game too

2daBank

utep/la tech a interesting gm.. utep is the only team inside the top 100 that la tech has beaten all yr. can they do it again? la tech has no answer for hunter who chewed them up last year and had a really solid gm the 1st meeting this season, he just didnt have much help in the earlier meeting. applby a tough matchup for utep but he been struggling with his shot of late, if utep doesnt have to respect the trey they should be able to make life a little more difficult for him..utep should shoot a little better from inside the arc this go around and id like to think they wont be 1-7 from the charity stripe even tho they are pretty bad ft shooters (not that damn bad).. lean utep.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    College basketball is the lamest shit on planet earth bunch of kids who can't shoot or pass or do anything academically and is the most blatantly rigged sport u can bet on.

How did you end up in this thread???

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

utep/la tech a interesting gm.. utep is the only team inside the top 100 that la tech has beaten all yr. can they do it again? la tech has no answer for hunter who chewed them up last year and had a really solid gm the 1st meeting this season, he just didnt have much help in the earlier meeting. applby a tough matchup for utep but he been struggling with his shot of late, if utep doesnt have to respect the trey they should be able to make life a little more difficult for him..utep should shoot a little better from inside the arc this go around and id like to think they wont be 1-7 from the charity stripe even tho they are pretty bad ft shooters (not that damn bad).. lean utep.
    Kind of like UTEP too. They choked down the stretch in the first meeting...5 points in the last 10 mins

2daBank

smu/mem ov 128.. i like this to be a competitive gm, in no way do i trust mem to actually pull it out and mainly for one simple reason. tigers are terrible controlling the defensive glass. the 1st meeting smu got 45% of their misses, when mem beat ucon the other day they allowed ucon to grab damn near 50% of their misses. bottom line is the shots that dont fall for smu are very likely to be converted into easy put backs. i think mem will be up for this gm and they will make shots to stay in the gm, they been shooting pretty well at home of late and i think that continues here and they improve upon the 33% they shot from 3 at smu. this gm hit 132 @smu in a gm that wasnt all that close and the teams combined to shoot 6-21 from behind the arc.. i have smu getting right around 70 and think mem will do the rest..

my totals been consistently shitty most the year, havnt been able to establish any kind of roll with them. i did hit the 2 i talked about and played yesterday for what it worth. whether that means this a good fade or im gonna finally get in little groove with them i have no idea?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Kind of like UTEP too. They choked down the stretch in the first meeting...5 points in the last 10 mins
    i think they the better team and they get this rematch..

BeanTownClown88

Bank you like delaware -2? Drex 21ppg scorer is out..line opened drex -3...5 pt swing

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Gonna keep riding uc davis, they have been very good to me. I lean utah, purdue, and byu.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Bank you like delaware -2? Drex 21ppg scorer is out..line opened drex -3...5 pt swing
    not really,, im not playing either way but if you forced me id play drexel..trevon allen a very tough matchup for del, with lee out id assume allen just gets more touches, he hasnt been shooting very well but when i guy like that all a sudden gets a bunch more touches there a pretty good chance his percentages go up and he has a big gm..

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?
    GHSCREW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vmi chattanooga over 160.5

BeanTownClown88

Shit haha..praying i get lucky with delaware..loaded up a bit on the ml..the rlm was so fast..still got a shot!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Shit haha..praying i get lucky with delaware..loaded up a bit on the ml..the rlm was so fast..still got a shot!
    certainly not saying you wrong. im not touching it either way so hope ya hit bud..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

why,, granted sf underachieved all year but they still have talent and most the guys from the team that beat st marys at home last year. not to mention st marys is not good.
    SF sucks bro, seen this sorry team play.

BeanTownClown88

certainly not saying you wrong. im not touching it either way so hope ya hit bud..
    Yes will remain optomistic! Its drexel after all...good luck to you tonite as well!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    SF sucks bro, seen this sorry team play.
    oh i know they do, doesnt make a lot of sense but i learned early they were far worse than the team that looked like it was on the come up last season.. that said they still have enough talent to beat a st marys team who isnt a whole hell of a lot better than "suck" themselves..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

oh i know they do, doesnt make a lot of sense but i learned early they were far worse than the team that looked like it was on the come up last season.. that said they still have enough talent to beat a st marys team who isnt a whole hell of a lot better than "suck" themselves..
    St. Mary's has the name recognition and the "record" as a "bubble team."

That's why people will back them. They're going down tonight.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

St. Marys edge is on defense. San Fran won't get the necessary stops, its gonna look like how Oregon beat Cal last night

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

I like San Fran

2daBank

St. Mary's has the name recognition and the "record" as a "bubble team."

That's why people will back them. They're going down tonight.
    if SF has any heart at all they will (sadly that debatable).. i faded st marys pretty much every out of conf gm, you dont gotta convince me how weak they are.. , havnt paid whole lot of attention since conf play began cause they always run thru a bunch of those scrubs.. i hope you joking that they actually "on the bubble" as in have a chance to make the dance?

First 123 Last