PapaRidge
    Update your status
    PapaRidge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Northern Iowa and Wichita State

Anybody else been riding these two teams? They have been covering like crazy these last several games. Beating teams from start to finish. Taking them both tonight ATS and 1H.

Revenge for UNI against Evansville and Wichita State just has to much firepower for Indiana State. GL

Matty Mo
    Matty Mo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I've bet Shockers ATS for about 6 straight wins recently. I'll be on them again, I expect another 18-20 point win.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by Matty Mo View Post
    I've bet Shockers ATS for about 6 straight wins recently. I'll be on them again, I expect another 18-20 point win.
    That damn picture gets me every time Matty Mo

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

They never both cover same day. But I will say Wichita moneyline put your house on it when these two teams rematch

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Both are generally far above the rest of their conference. No doubt. However, the interesting thing is that both are in major look-ahead situations, playing the best of the rest in the conference. They play each other in Wichita, in a highly-anticipated showdown, in three days. Indiana State and Evansville are very decent teams, ranked third and fourth in the conference. And, Indiana State is generally pretty solid at home. Having to go on the road to Indiana State, three days before facing UNI (who beat them at Norhern Iowa), Wichita State is in an especially tough spot, IMO. Can both of these teams cover these substantial lines under the circumstances? Might they both (especially Wichita) be quite happy with a plain W? Hmmmmm.