don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don Logan's USF/Louisville Conference Opener Value Play

USF +13 at Louisville

Not surprising to see Louisville laying such a big number in conference home opener, but I don't think the gap is this big between these teams. Plenty of room for a USF cover and I wouldn't be surprised if USF takes Louisville down to the wire.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im on this 1 as well..seems way to high to me..plus lou got ken on deck could be lookin ahead a little

don logan

Let's get 'em...more easy $$$ tonite!!!

Really dunno know why more people ain't talking about this game.

don logan

nabbed me USF +13.5 at Cal Neva here in Las Vegas...don't think it's goin to 14, I'm even seeing 12 in some places online

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ya i jumped at 13 didnt think it would go much higher on-line and like you said it seems to be ticking down some but hell i liked it at 11 so im happy with 13

BullDozer
    BullDozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gus Gilchrist. averaging 18 points a game and their leading scorer is still out until January for the Bulls and Justin Leemow, who averages 20 minutes per game did not practice with the team and the coach said he won't play. That leaves the Bulls with only 8 players including a walk-on. I can see this getting out of hand if Louisville plays a high-tempo game and tires out the short-handed Bulls.

Just something to think about. I'm going with the Ville -13.

don logan

They're getting 13 points, so an ATS loss could get ugly of course, but I think Gilchrist's absense been overcompensated by oddsmakers. Do appreciate the info, BullDozer

BullDozer
    BullDozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by don logan View Post
    They're getting 13 points, so an ATS loss could get ugly of course, but I think Gilchrist's absense been overcompensated by oddsmakers. Do appreciate the info, BullDozer
    No problem. Wish I had seen the thread sooner. They scared me in the first half bringing it to within a few points, but as soon as Jones fouled out, it was all over for USF. He was their only offense.