meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Haven't been on forum for a while but why has this thread became a debate on whether the gentleman can cap or not?

Why run off people, if he can't cap then fade and shut up ...

Lucky is aces in my book we have spoke on hoops in the past and he is very knowledgeable...
    Unfortunately, this is the way every single thread on this forum is. Good thread or bad, it doesn't matter, they all turn out the same way. This has become the wrong place to have a good back and forth exchange of ideas and helping a brother out just doesn't exist here. I absolutely agree with you. If you think a guy is that bad, then by all means fade away. It makes no sense to bombard a thread with useless rhetoric.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Lucky is aces as we know LK. But recently Leet has decided to become the resident sbr troll and just goes around talking shit in everyone's threads pretty much even stand-up guys like Lucky. His act is pretty transparent tho and obvious he's in a rut or on the sbr payroll. Used to seem like a decent guy and pretty decent capper (action junkie but good on a roll anyhow) but something happened?!? Anyway I'm not wasting anymore space in Luckys thread on this subject. Bol tonight everyone!

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Lucky probably killed it tonight. Home doggies barking.

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Haven't been on forum for a while but why has this thread became a debate on whether the gentleman can cap or not?

Why run off people, if he can't cap then fade and shut up ...

Lucky is aces in my book we have spoke on hoops in the past and he is very knowledgeable...
    Good to see you Back Kid It seems we have a forum Bully in the name of leetreaper . He wants to be the best capper on the site so he comes in to peoples threads and bashes them ..yet he goes from thread to thread to do his capping ,keeps no account of his plays because he loses more than he wins .He is the broke dikk fuk that he calls everyone, I have followed Lucky for about 5 years now don't always play all his plays but I do play some ,very up front guy , wish you the best G man hope to see you back, and as for broke dikk they should ban his sorry ass. The forum is for helping each other out to beat the books and that's it, not who has the best record or who is the best capper it is really getting kind of sick and it is just ruining it for everybody else

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Dam

Well we gonna change this sub forum for the rest of the season.

gonna try to start a daily thread for everybody to join in on.

Where is 2dabank i really hope he still posts here

Lucky looking forward to your card/thoughts tonight buddy.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Hope you come back G when you're ready.

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Dam

Well we gonna change this sub forum for the rest of the season.

gonna try to start a daily thread for everybody to join in on.

Where is 2dabank i really hope he still posts here

Lucky looking forward to your card/thoughts tonight buddy.
    Bank has been checking in when he has the chance , another one of the good guys.

First ... 2345