HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Gonna take credit for the WCU win ... Cleveland St. didn't even travel: http://www.citizen-times.com/story/s...eled/23547327/

Smart move on their part. Dumb scheduling in the first place.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    MSU-4 is a total bargain @ UofM. But Dom, last game went to OT in EL! Yes, and 5'9" spike beiber shot ridiculously good and their Muslim shot light years better than his norm. MSU out rebounded the shit out of mich, Dawson had his way with the soft white guys down low, and Spartans went to the line A LOT on a team that usually doesn't foul. And Spartans never get to the line. That's a great sign.

I'd like to hear you guys talk about bama laying 1 @ auburn; idk who can guard Randolph. Meanwhile bama got the bigger bodies to battle with bowers for boards.

And wichy laying 11 on the road against a terrible siu swuad who would prob just forfeit if given the chance...
    sorry i thought i answered the aub/bama question but was on phone and guess i didnt send it.. pretty much half the ppl i have a great deal of respect for were taking aub early sounding pretty confident. to be honest i know less bout these 2 than i probably should or more to the point i just havnt been involved in many of their gms, i liked bama early on cause i was amazed they actually appeared to have a offense, i assumed grants team would be good defensively cause his teams always are, that assumption cost me a few times! as they the worst defensive team i recall Grant having in the 5 or so year he been there. i thought it was strange these guys were excited bout backing aub just cause my perception is they not all that good. i just looked at bama in 1st time in a while and i see they havnt beaten anyone worth a damn the entire conf season! unless ya wanna count AM which again brings me back to my lsu play (am not good). they did beat aub but it was a 2 point gm, 2 point home wins dont usually translate to winning the road rematch so i guess i understand why those guys playing aub. aub seems just as weird tho and i see why i havnt been involved in many of either in conf, actually pretty happy bout it as im looking cause it seems like it would be very unlikely id be ahead messing with their gms. and that where it stops for me, guess im glad i now know why these squads havnt been on my radar much and am thrilled ive avoided them, no way i have any interest in hopping in for them to square off, sharp cats i know on aub and that looks like the logical play if ya really wanna make one but none for me..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    Gonna take credit for the WCU win ... Cleveland St. didn't even travel: http://www.citizen-times.com/story/s...eled/23547327/

Smart move on their part. Dumb scheduling in the first place.
    oh damn. i was getting ready to take credit for us waiting and the line shooting up couple points. lets just say you brought it up, i held us out to get best line, and we had that bitch pegged! exactly what i like my threads to be about. great job on this everyone, hopefully the rest of the card goes as smoothly!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i guess im in minority but far as winning the gm i dont think their chances good with everyone at full health. cover maybe,. i think it be played pretty close to the number..
    GTown to stupid to execute a game plan that will bury St John's. JTiii is the king of not adjusting to his opponents which means they will be running up and down with St John's all night which St John's does better then a lot of teams in the country.

HeeluvaGuy

oh damn. i was getting ready to take credit for us waiting and the line shooting up couple points. lets just say you brought it up, i held us out to get best line, and we had that bitch pegged! exactly what i like my threads to be about. great job on this everyone, hopefully the rest of the card goes as smoothly!
    I don't always post in these threads, but when I do, the games get cancelled.

ETA: Really makes you wonder who was betting on CSU. They hadn't even left Cleveland yet for a game in the sticks of North Carolina today...
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave HeeluvaGuy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    GTown to stupid to execute a game plan that will bury St John's. JTiii is the king of not adjusting to his opponents which means they will be running up and down with St John's all night which St John's does better then a lot of teams in the country.
    hoyas aint exactly the type of team to be out running up and down, hell even if they wanted to that would kill their fat ass rebounder. didnt say anything bout buried, i think they win and it right around the number for better part of the gm. if johnnies streaky asses stay hot from 3 anything possible and hoyas biggest weakness is in fact their 3 point defense.. im not betting hoyas man so it not like i believe what im saying bout this gm with any sort of conviction. i think if you being honest you would agree this isnt your kind of line, it def has that feel of almost daring ya to take the hot johnnies dont ya think? i mean you guys think johnnies can win outright yet they hang a 7? like the 1st number ill play on a dog that i dont think will win so ive always felt it was a significant number.. i dont play the reading lines gm that well, but i know you are into it so you tell me, you dont think this a hoya line? i know early on damn near every bet coming in way on johnnies, i havnt seen anyone saying they playing hoyas (i lied wizzle just did which im sure makes you happy!lol)..

2daBank

I don't always post in these threads, but when I do, the games get cancelled.

ETA: Really makes you wonder who was betting on CSU. They hadn't even left Cleveland yet for a game in the sticks of North Carolina today...
    maybe next time save that power till im on a loser and come in at half, maybe get me a building malfunction of something!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

agree totally on LSU, banker. I think we have both been high on them this season.
    if they take care of the ball they Should be competitive til the end in this gamE. I have zero belief in a&m.

chipshipley
    chipshipley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

I think WF should be able to keep it within 8-10 point game, that being said ND probably blows them out my book has ND+12

Auburn looks like a solid play at home here

It seems like Kentucky hasn't blown any one out in a while, they may be due but i am not a fan of laying 14 on the road with a team that is struggling to score

LSU should get some revenge tonight hopefully Mickey and Mallory have solid games they definitely have a good chance of winning so i really like them getting 3 points.

Johnnies should keep it semi close it seems like the cover will come down to final minute FT shooting

I got slaughtered yesterday i need a big day today

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by chipshipley View Post
    I think WF should be able to keep it within 8-10 point game, that being said ND probably blows them out my book has ND+12

It seems like Kentucky hasn't blown any one out in a while, they may be due but i am not a fan of laying 14 on the road with a team that is struggling to score

LSU should get some revenge tonight hopefully Mickey and Mallory have solid games they definitely have a good chance of winning so i really like them getting 3 points.

Johnnies should keep it semi close it seems like the cover will come down to final minute FT shooting

Tucky just buttfukked south carolina

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    agree totally on LSU, banker. I think we have both been high on them this season.
    if they take care of the ball they Should be competitive til the end in this gamE. I have zero belief in a&m.
    they so messed up consistency wise ive considered making 2 separate lines for them, line for when they show up and line for when fukkin gray is alternating stupid shots and turnovers, obviously if i knew when the fukk that was id be rich cause books never have good lsu line right and normally bad lsu either. seems they basically put it right in the middle so if only there was a way, lol. i mean i think we have both still done pretty well with them, ive played far more of their good performances than bad..i really think that the corner may be turned since they have put gray where he belongs, well on the bench anyway, he belongs working the concession stand for real.. the ball movement and offense have looked much better the last 3 gms since the freshman started taking all the minutes. if they show up for a 4th straight here tonight they will go way up on my ranking list where they already pretty high!

i seriously have this gm like lsu-5.5 or 6 if the team that has played the last 3 shows up tonight. that part how much i like this team but also big part i dont think A&M is very good, actually think the tcu comparison is really accurate, not so much they anything alike on the court. alike as in how after tcu looked good playing the worst out of conf schedule in the country creating some really nice value when the 1st few big 12 teams showed up.. only difference is A&M' mediocrity was masked longer because they had the good fortune to get to play a bunch of bad sec teams only seeing a couple of the better ones up until recently. curious if anyone read that and thought it was a reasonable comparison? they fade city for me rest of the way,, dont know what the line was when they played gators sat, all i did was bet few real quick before doing the v-day thing, guessing gators were dogs, if so that makes them ats losers in 3 of last 4 with only win being against mizzou garbage asses.. might have to pass when the visit scary next cause they really bad, after that ill lay whatever with arky against them, ill take what im sure be too high a number when aub goes there. dunno if i would be able to back gators in rematch if they favs, then ill take bama and the points in the finally at am,, then pound whoever they see 1st in tourney unless it mizzou, then ill wait till round 2.. so that like 5 more wins i think i can pull out of fading this team.. you think im off base at all with my assessment of them?

bestone109
    bestone109's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

What is everyone's top play today

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

they so messed up consistency wise ive considered making 2 separate lines for them, line for when they show up and line for when fukkin gray is alternating stupid shots and turnovers, obviously if i knew when the fukk that was id be rich cause books never have good lsu line right and normally bad lsu either. seems they basically put it right in the middle so if only there was a way, lol. i mean i think we have both still done pretty well with them, ive played far more of their good performances than bad..i really think that the corner may be turned since they have put gray where he belongs, well on the bench anyway, he belongs working the concession stand for real.. the ball movement and offense have looked much better the last 3 gms since the freshman started taking all the minutes. if they show up for a 4th straight here tonight they will go way up on my ranking list where they already pretty high!

i seriously have this gm like lsu-5.5 or 6 if the team that has played the last 3 shows up tonight. that part how much i like this team but also big part i dont think A&M is very good, actually think the tcu comparison is really accurate, not so much they anything alike on the court. alike as in how after tcu looked good playing the worst out of conf schedule in the country creating some really nice value when the 1st few big 12 teams showed up.. only difference is A&M' mediocrity was masked longer because they had the good fortune to get to play a bunch of bad sec teams only seeing a couple of the better ones up until recently. curious if anyone read that and thought it was a reasonable comparison? they fade city for me rest of the way,, dont know what the line was when they played gators sat, all i did was bet few real quick before doing the v-day thing, guessing gators were dogs, if so that makes them ats losers in 3 of last 4 with only win being against mizzou garbage asses.. might have to pass when the visit scary next cause they really bad, after that ill lay whatever with arky against them, ill take what im sure be too high a number when aub goes there. dunno if i would be able to back gators in rematch if they favs, then ill take bama and the points in the finally at am,, then pound whoever they see 1st in tourney unless it mizzou, then ill wait till round 2.. so that like 5 more wins i think i can pull out of fading this team.. you think im off base at all with my assessment of them?
    Not off at all.
    they are SUPER talented... but just as equally inconsistent. I wish they would play quartermann over gray more.

But youre right, if they show up, they win this game.
    i like them when they are dogs, seems like they tend to fukk up as faves.

UKuk#2015
    Update your status
    UKuk#2015's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

really like LSU hoping they move back to +3

2daBank

i said when i posted wake it probably go up to 12 if i waited. i just wasnt sure i was gonna get away with my day being posting bout hoops all day and was perfectly content with 11.5.. were a couple things i needed to do but i like this better, lol... dont think the fact line moved up a little is some kind of tell, all it telling ya is ppl are betting ND which i figured,maybe even more so than i thought. didnt think everyone would disagree with me in here! lol.. line actually opened wake+13 at BOL yesterday, someone pounded that down fast. 8 or9 seems bout right to me. i think wake comes out and jumps on nd early as they shake off the rust the 1st 7-8 minutes. irish settle down and spend rest of half walking lead down and most likely taking small lead in at half. maybe nd goes on run out of half and gets up 10 or so. sits between 5-10 points till around 8 minute time out. then wake makes a push and cuts it down to 2-3 point gm but can never get lead. be awesome if they could stay with them and take it down to last couple possessions where i never have to worry bout fouls beating me. most likely tho nd will push lead back out to 7-10 range and hopefully wake doesnt beat me playing the foul gm..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Not off at all.
    they are SUPER talented... but just as equally inconsistent. I wish they would play quartermann over gray more.

But youre right, if they show up, they win this game.
    i like them when they are dogs, seems like they tend to fukk up as faves.
    0h i know im right on lsu talent assessment! lol. well i know you and few others i talk to agree with that anyway. i more curios about what you think bout my thoughts of AM being tcu like in the fact they built this record beating very few quality teams and there gonna continue to be some value fading them here down the stretch as there has been last 4 gms..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by UKuk#2015 View Post
    really like LSU hoping they move back to +3
    doesnt matter. they win outright and not in the last minute either. or they go back to playing inconsistent bs ball and lose by more than 3 anyways. although i dunno, they could prob play like a B- gm against AM and still be close at end.. im thinking the pg change has solidified the consistency issues and this time when they up 11 with 9 min left they stomp on their throats and coast to victory!! sounds good right?

chipshipley

doesnt matter. they win outright and not in the last minute either. or they go back to playing inconsistent bs ball and lose by more than 3 anyways. although i dunno, they could prob play like a B- gm against AM and still be close at end.. im thinking the pg change has solidified the consistency issues and this time when they up 11 with 9 min left they stomp on their throats and coast to victory!! sounds good right?
    This seems spot on if they play well they will win handily

chipshipley

i am locking LSu in now also Auburn

wondering if i may be able to get a half point more on WF later if i wait ?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Still looking for feedback on Alabama -2 @ Auburn.

Auburn forward Granger is doubtful, leaving pretty much just Cinnamon Bowers down low. Their reserve bigs, Reed and Thompson are atrocious. So Alabama can pound down low at will, and if Bowers gets in foul trouble they will be wrecked. Auburn guard Tahj something is out also.

Meanwhile, Bama won't have starting guard Ricky Tarrant (who had 9 pts against auburn earlier).

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

0h i know im right on lsu talent assessment! lol. well i know you and few others i talk to agree with that anyway. i more curios about what you think bout my thoughts of AM being tcu like in the fact they built this record beating very few quality teams and there gonna continue to be some value fading them here down the stretch as there has been last 4 gms..
    Fully agree brotha. I think they have been overvalued after their game against tucky too

2daBank

it just a gm i cant give you a answer i believe in Dom.. i wouldnt feel good about being on either side. several cats i consider fairly sharp are on aub..doesnt really matter how bad whoever plays for granger is, granger had no points on 1 shot, 1 offensive rebound, 1 defensive rebound, 1 assist, and 2 turnovers in 27 minutes the 1st meeting. im pretty sure i could replace that production and then some! and im sure whoever coming in at the very least taller than me.. i dont see anything bout this gm appealing.. aub ws up 9 with less than 10 min to play and bama ended up winning by 2. i dont feel like i can tell you who or where id expect decline or improvement from the 1st gm cause these 2 dont have many consistent showings for me to feel good about some sort of baseline, i mean i could use their averages but i dont feel like either play to them very often. they both erratic, it huge rivalry. i think only angle the guys on aub basing it off how close 1st meeting was and coaching adv will win out. 2 point hme wins normally dont translate to road wins in rematch all i can tell ya.. you got me talking way too much about a gm i have no interest in putting my money on..

chipshipley

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Still looking for feedback on Alabama -2 @ Auburn.

Auburn forward Granger is doubtful, leaving pretty much just Cinnamon Bowers down low. Their reserve bigs, Reed and Thompson are atrocious. So Alabama can pound down low at will, and if Bowers gets in foul trouble they will be wrecked. Auburn guard Tahj something is out also.

Meanwhile, Bama won't have starting guard Ricky Tarrant (who had 9 pts against auburn earlier).
    I think Aub has a slight edge at home here and are getting points i took them +1

2daBank

I think Aub has a slight edge at home here and are getting points i took them +1
    i think that pretty much the only answer other than not touching it. not only do 2 point home wins normally not translate to winning the rematch id suspect that doubly so when it a rival of these schools magnitude. plus aub has bruce pearl who will have them relevant in a few years if not next and doubt he trying to lose to a in state rival that prob not good for recruiting.. hell now i wanna play aub! no capping outside of margin of last gm and significance of this gm to a coach who is really good..

chipshipley

i think that pretty much the only answer other than not touching it. not only do 2 point home wins normally not translate to winning the rematch id suspect that doubly so when it a rival of these schools magnitude. plus aub has bruce pearl who will have them relevant in a few years if not next and doubt he trying to lose to a in state rival that prob not good for recruiting.. hell now i wanna play aub! no capping outside of margin of last gm and significance of this gm to a coach who is really good..
    Yes Huge rivalry with one team getting points at home also AUB gets a notch up @home and Bama gets a notch down on the road

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Auburn the play. Haha

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

i guess i lost track of lobos for a minute cause when i went to look at that gm i was kinda curious why they getting spanked by the entire conf outside of sjst who doesnt count?? i guess it was a pretty bad stretch of mostly road gms,, id feel better with few more points. this gonna be one low scoring mfer.. looking to see if i can find any more for new mex than the 42 they put up at sdst. shshhhh
    thanks for the reply I'm going to take a better look at the Total. Love your write ups lots of info thanks. 2da bank I go

chipshipley

I think Oklahoma could very easily be a DD win at home here any thoughts?

Air Jordan 23
    Air Jordan 23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Thoughts on Oklahoma -6.5 at home against Texas?
    Leaning toward Oklahoma- 8-2 ATS at home this year and a rivalry game

2daBank

I think Oklahoma could very easily be a DD win at home here any thoughts?
    yea i think same but wasnt thrilled bout laying the points..bottom line is they a terrible matchup for horns even when they playing good (good for them anyways), we can pretty much rest assured that barnes hasnt been in the film room and on the practice court devising a brilliant plan to fix the last 3 ass whippings the sooners have put on them.. tex so stupid, from the coach on down. they take so many bad shots and felix wants to push when nothing there, both these things lead to the ultra quick sooners getting easy transition baskets.

i hate even posting that i do these cause i really dont think teasers in anything but the nfl are a good idea, and even with nfl hey only are when used properly. that said i did a tease with uga and sooners both -2... thought that was a pretty sound bet.

chipshipley

Quote Originally Posted by Air Jordan 23 View Post
    Thoughts on Oklahoma -6.5 at home against Texas?
    Leaning toward Oklahoma- 8-2 ATS at home this year and a rivalry game
    Yeah I am really liking Oklahoma here thinking about buying the hook

chipshipley

yea i think same but wasnt thrilled bout laying the points..bottom line is they a terrible matchup for horns even when they playing good (good for them anyways), we can pretty much rest assured that barnes hasnt been in the film room and on the practice court devising a brilliant plan to fix the last 3 ass whippings the sooners have put on them.. tex so stupid, from the coach on down. they take so many bad shots and felix wants to push when nothing there, both these things lead to the ultra quick sooners getting easy transition baskets.

i hate even posting that i do these cause i really dont think teasers in anything but the nfl are a good idea, and even with nfl hey only are when used properly. that said i did a tease with uga and sooners both -2... thought that was a pretty sound bet.
    never even thought about teasing I'm looking at some now

2daBank

i just tagged lsu +135..

HeeluvaGuy

maybe next time save that power till im on a loser and come in at half, maybe get me a building malfunction of something!
    Deal. Now give me a winner for today. All I have for today is MSU/UM o115.5.

2daBank

Deal. Now give me a winner for today. All I have for today is MSU/UM o115.5.
    i really think LSU is where it at bro.. if the change at pg has really solidified the terrible consistency issues they have had from the guards all year which it has for 3 gms straight and that last gm against vols was a gm they no doubt dropped earlier in the year. if they play with the same consistency as their last 3 gms then the wrong team favored and not like i think lsu at their best are short favs either, more like lsu-5 or 6 if both teams at their best.. .

First 1234 Last