abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

What's with this line??

Ole miss +6 @ Flordia?
    Opens at 3.5 and moves to 6 even with Frazier out for Florida. Ole miss has not lost by more than 6 since November. Took Kentucky to overtime and Lost by 3 @ Kentucky. Went to Arkansas and beat them. Won several road games this year. Florida is not the same Florida team even @ Florida. Ok someone give me reason this goes over 6??

Nitronett
    Nitronett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

There's no reason ole miss wins outright...Florida leading scorer is also out

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

I was wondering that too?

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

False steam is my guess.

Florida is 2-5 their last 7 games, each of those 2 wins have been by 2 & 1 point respectively. 6 of the last 7 meetings between these two have been decided by 6 or fewer points.

Frazier scored 27 points in the last meeting in Oxford, there's not another player on that team who has put up that kind of number in a big-time game.

People may be expecting the "revenge" angle since Florida took Ole Miss to the wire in Oxford and narrowly lost by a point. The teams have gone in opposite directions since then. The Rebel offense has been increasingly getting better while Florida's has gotten worse, especially without Frazier. They will likely have a hard time keeping up on the scoreboard.

Gators also in somewhat of a flate spot after falling against Kentucky. They may be emotionally spent heading into this contest. Florida is likely NIT bound this year, while Ole Miss is still looking for those resume building wins.
    Ole Miss has a decisive advantage on the glass as well as at the stripe. They shoot nearly 80% from the free throw line which is 2nd in the nation. They statistically shoot it better than any team in the NBA at this point. Ability to make free throws and shoot the 3 ball at the end of the game are critical in covering spreads, especially when it's a number as high as 6; the Rebels do both extremely well.

I agree that this line seems a bit off. The way it sets up and the movement looks like this could be a game that Florida wins this one in a blowout, but I just don't see that happening. They aren't a team that is built to blow teams out, not this season anyways. I don't know where a bulk of their scoring will come from for them to keep pace. Florida may get the win in this game, but the Rebels are a team that is just built offensively to play in close games and are extremely dangerous as underdogs.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I'm not betting this game, but the "big boys" moved that line. You might want to tail them.

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    I'm not betting this game, but the "big boys" moved that line. You might want to tail them.
    No doubt big money moved this line. But I think whoever dropped that coin is going to lose it. I wouldn't tail at this number...I don't care who's on it...

sevenlee36
    sevenlee36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9483

I asked that question in my thread... I picked Ole Miss but it maybe the old trap. Too good to be true it usually is. Hope not.

abovepar

Ok so what's the play? Low, medium or high... I just don't see a blowout and teasing to 10 seems way to good to pass. Any other games you guys like? Iowa money line looks like an easy play.

sevenlee36

My plays are Ole Miss 6 and Under and Minnesota 7 and Under but I'm new to college basketball picking. So id seek others advice. But in general it's best to stay away from fishy lines like the Ole Miss game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

does Ole miss still have that white kid who thinks he is eminem and got caught with cocaine at the traffic stop?

sevenlee36

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    does Ole miss still have that white kid who thinks he is eminem and got caught with cocaine at the traffic stop?
    Idk but if he was, that would be reason enough to pick Ole Miss, ha

abovepar

No. Better team then last year. Henderson was a shooter but messed with the chemistry.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

The play is to lay off and watch. Learn for future situations like this.

abovepar

Out thinking the system is what you're saying? If this game isn't fooled with ole miss stays within 6. Moody is coming off sec player of the week and is from Florida. If he plays well then ole miss wins flat out. Idk man. Sometimes we outthink the system

Nitronett
    Nitronett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Tease it to make ole miss +10 or bet Ole miss ML

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Marshall Henderson and NO......He was useless and cost Ole Miss more games then he won

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Nitronett View Post
    Tease it to make ole miss +10 or bet Ole miss ML
    or both,, im really not a big fan of teasing ncaa hoops (not that i never do it, cause i do at times, lol)but i do this a lot in the nfl, tease my dog and play the ml. if you gonna tease them iowa makes a great partner tonight.. gophers have won like 2 road games in there last 23 tries or some shit..i know it really bad, you can lok up exact numbers. all they gonna tell ya is iowa wins..

abovepar

Have ole miss +10 and 11 with Iowa ML tonight. Added Georgia southern when they were -500. I have good numbers tonight and went in big. We shall see. As always this is called gambling.

abovepar

Iowa... Turnovers. At home to Minnesota?

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by abovepar View Post
    Iowa... Turnovers. At home to Minnesota?
    ALWAYS take the dogs in college, look at how many dogs won straight up just today, tenn chat, UIC, northwestern, ol' miss, w carolina, and minnesota...

sevenlee36

I thought Iowa would pull it out. I got lucky riding with minnesota I went 4-0 tonight, which I didn't expect.

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

nice I hit the points and small ml