SpaceJam
    SpaceJam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Best college team in a while @ thin LSU squad tonight

The only thing LSU has going for them is that they're @ home. They only have one guy who can shoot from the outside (Hornsby), and if Mickey or Martin get into foul trouble they will be forced to go to very weak backups imo. Don't think the big white kid from Australia will be effective against UK's bigs. Guard play is average.

UK has arguably 3 or 4 better versions of Mickey or Martin, and much better guards. With the public all over LSU I don't see how you could bet against them here.

I expect one of the bigs for LSU to get into foul trouble (UK top 20 in the country in free throws attempted) and once that happens i think this one gets out of hand.

Thoughts?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

"Public all over LSU".... 55% .

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

I really like the over. if Florida can score over 60 vs UK, LSU should be able to put up mid 60's and UK should be able to hit 70 pretty easily.

SpaceJam

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    "Public all over LSU".... 55% .
    Is that what it is? I'm seeing 65%. Perhaps the site i looked at was not correct. Thanks.

SpaceJam

Not so sure about the over. LSU is much better defensively than Florida with the #1 shot blocker in the country in Mickey, but can't shoot the 3 as well.
    Last edited by SpaceJam; 02-10-15 at 09:16 AM.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

That...combined with the fact that LSU is garbage makes for an easy pick for me. LSU might be the softest team I've seen play. They're gonna get bullied tonight.