2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

2/8 ncaa hoops

lasalle+3 (1.5x).. i looked back at the 1st meeting where umass beat them at lasalle and umass shot way over their heads against a pretty solid lasalle d. explorers beat them in pretty much every other facet of the gm, on the glass, assist to turnover ratio was better, shot more fts.. all it came down to was a 29% 3 point shooting umass team shot 6-13 from behind the arc which not only is way out of character for them but lasalle typically plays solid perimeter d so even tho they now at umass i would not expect that to remain the same. obviously it pretty likely the fts may flip but umass doesnt exactly shoot those well either..tough gm but i prefer the better defensive team who values the rock more and does a better job controlling their defensive glass..

ill-chi+5.5 1st half (.75x).. mentioned this in heandogs thread and a partial play based off the system he been posting but they implode in 2nd halves more than the avg bear and for the most part they havnt came back if they get way down early. i dont think det has played the kind of ball that warrants them being this type of a fav, they foul too much, dont defend well, dont shoot fts particularly well. have a little bit of a track record not playing well their 1st gm back home from couple road gms.. that said ill-chi is terrible no doubt, they have hung around with some of the better teams tho and in fact were beating oak last gm at the half (then the 2nd half implosion came), they have gotten rocked on the road by valpo and gb lately but lets be real det aint those teams and were in fact down pretty big at half when they visited ill-chi and then came back and won by a point.

im kinda interested in richmond and looking at a few of the maac game. thought id get a thread started and see where everyone at now that i finally had some time for the 1st time all freaking week..

Rocconewyork
    Rocconewyork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Nice Call....Like it...LaSalle wins outright!

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

I know what you mean about not having the time, I work for Via Rail here in toronto and I'm all over the province throughout the week and just don't have the time/ patience to study games thoroughly the way I prefer too, plus having a two year old and a wife it's hard to find the time some weeks

i have some thoughts on a few games ill update later on

2daBank

im sure ppl will be talking the mich/indy gm so ill say where im at.. had a open ml parlay with a spot left over from yesterday and using the hoosiers to close it out. like several gms yesterday where i thought there were some home teams i didnt think had much chance of losing but was really nervous about the spread as they looked very tight to me this one is pretty similar and basically why i left one extra open spot.. the spread it tough here cause as much as we all know mich is crap and way short handed now they do one thing well that makes me nervous about getting the hoosiers to cover the number, they defend the 3 point line really well. i even went back and looked only at gms where mich was playing teams i consider to be strong from 3 and in mostly every case they held that team far below their season avg. we know hoosiers love to light ppl up from behind the arc and while im sure they will hi their fair share it a concern for me they wont do so at the kind of clip it takes to run michshitgan out of the gym..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    I know what you mean about not having the time, I work for Via Rail here in toronto and I'm all over the province throughout the week and just don't have the time/ patience to study games thoroughly the way I prefer too, plus having a two year old and a wife it's hard to find the time some weeks

i have some thoughts on a few games ill update later on
    lots of years it works out really well as the work i do i tend to get laid off around xmas and the way winters been here the last couple years ive had the majority of the conf season off .. by some sick twist this year our winter has been mild as shit and not only am i back to work earlier than normal my reg hours that allow me the time are all jacked off and im working more, lol..luckily no kiddies for me, just the wife to appease who to be with me is prob one of the most understanding ppl in the world! but was much easier when my hours gave me lots of time before she was home.. lol

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lasalle+3 (1.5x).. i looked back at the 1st meeting where umass beat them at lasalle and umass shot way over their heads against a pretty solid lasalle d. explorers beat them in pretty much every other facet of the gm, on the glass, assist to turnover ratio was better, shot more fts.. all it came down to was a 29% 3 point shooting umass team shot 6-13 from behind the arc which not only is way out of character for them but lasalle typically plays solid perimeter d so even tho they now at umass i would not expect that to remain the same. obviously it pretty likely the fts may flip but umass doesnt exactly shoot those well either..tough gm but i prefer the better defensive team who values the rock more and does a better job controlling their defensive glass..

ill-chi+5.5 1st half (.75x).. mentioned this in heandogs thread and a partial play based off the system he been posting but they implode in 2nd halves more than the avg bear and for the most part they havnt came back if they get way down early. i dont think det has played the kind of ball that warrants them being this type of a fav, they foul too much, dont defend well, dont shoot fts particularly well. have a little bit of a track record not playing well their 1st gm back home from couple road gms.. that said ill-chi is terrible no doubt, they have hung around with some of the better teams tho and in fact were beating oak last gm at the half (then the 2nd half implosion came), they have gotten rocked on the road by valpo and gb lately but lets be real det aint those teams and were in fact down pretty big at half when they visited ill-chi and then came back and won by a point.

im kinda interested in richmond and looking at a few of the maac game. thought id get a thread started and see where everyone at now that i finally had some time for the 1st time all freaking week..
    Always love to read your insight on games banker. Good luck today

I like the over 132.5 Manhatten/Rider
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave t-bone 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Great to see you back doing some write ups ,only a few people that actually know what the hell they are talking about when it comes to hoops. Thanks for taking the time to do so, and work and the wife do come first this is just a hobby for me and helps pay for my yearly vacations the last4 years , Lets keep on rolling

2daBank

considered richmond but not exactly in love with laying the points..so i dunno,, guess what im gonna do is go to gym and if it hasnt started before i get back then maybe i will revisit. i didnt really look at any of the later afternoon tipoffs as ill be back before then and give them a closer look... gl everyone

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Heandog View Post
    Great to see you back doing some write ups ,only a few people that actually know what the hell they are talking about when it comes to hoops. Thanks for taking the time to do so, and work and the wife do come first this is just a hobby for me and helps pay for my yearly vacations the last4 years , Lets keep on rolling
    thanx for the kinds words my friend..

lol, 4sure.. this 1st year in a long long time im actually allowed to leave the state and will get to enjoy one of those vacations!!

Heandog

I'm liking the total in the Niagara /Quinne game last game they put up 205 pts and I expect it to be another track meet today Over 134 looks good to me I'M thinking more like 88-79 game this time around.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

On a side note, really feeling like Miami at -5 at the moment

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Been working Saturday this year and not keeping up with college much as usual. Always love Bankers writeups tho he's like a fukkin walking encyclopedia of nccab knowledge. Tailing you and Lucky 1 on LaSalle. Let's get it!

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

2dabank, you should go pro rather than working 9-to-5 grind if you're successful with your sports betting.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Michigan defends the 3 well so ppl afraid of Indy. Maryland also defends the 3 really well and IU shot them outta the gym. Food for thought...

My main game TD is Boise state -1 vs SDSU

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lots of years it works out really well as the work i do i tend to get laid off around xmas and the way winters been here the last couple years ive had the majority of the conf season off .. by some sick twist this year our winter has been mild as shit and not only am i back to work earlier than normal my reg hours that allow me the time are all jacked off and im working more, lol..luckily no kiddies for me, just the wife to appease who to be with me is prob one of the most understanding ppl in the world! but was much easier when my hours gave me lots of time before she was home.. lol
    Didn't know the Lou has had a mild winter, that's cool... As you know, I'm in Boston and we are in the process of getting FUKKED IN THE ASS again right now. Dude, I can't tell you what it's been like around here lately -- the commuting and roads and everything is pure shit, you can't get anywhere. That's public transportation or driving. It's unreal. Last Monday it took me an hour and 45 minutes to get to my job in Boston and I live THREE MILES away, lol! I could have walked there in half the time. And we're bracing to get raped once again tonight and tomorrow. The entire city may just stop functioning, there's gonna be no room on the roads to get anywhere!

Anyway, back to the subject at hand, missed you and everyone yesterday, tried to make a thread but it fizzled, haha... But it's all good because I hit all three of the plays I mentioned anyway!! (Duke, Marquette, AZ State!)

Heandog

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Didn't know the Lou has had a mild winter, that's cool... As you know, I'm in Boston and we are in the process of getting FUKKED IN THE ASS again right now. Dude, I can't tell you what it's been like around here lately -- the commuting and roads and everything is pure shit, you can't get anywhere. That's public transportation or driving. It's unreal. Last Monday it took me an hour and 45 minutes to get to my job in Boston and I live THREE MILES away, lol! I could have walked there in half the time. And we're bracing to get raped once again tonight and tomorrow. The entire city may just stop functioning, there's gonna be no room on the roads to get anywhere!

Anyway, back to the subject at hand, missed you and everyone yesterday, tried to make a thread but it fizzled, haha... But it's all good because I hit all three of the plays I mentioned anyway!! (Duke, Marquette, AZ State!)
    I hear you I'm in Rhody and pretty sick of this snow too.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post

Yea bro it been crazy mild, it got pretty cold earlier than normal but since then nothing and doubt we have had a inch of snow all season.. This prob make u sick but I just went to gym in shorts and tank top, gotta be 60+ outside today !! The downside of coarse is my time all a sudden got more limited than I'm used to this time of year..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Michigan defends the 3 well so ppl afraid of Indy. Maryland also defends the 3 really well and IU shot them outta the gym. Food for thought...

My main game TD is Boise state -1 vs SDSU
    Like I said, thought the number was tight and they played close to it majority before not covering..I'm bout to look at that sdst/boise gm now..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 02-08-15 at 02:22 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    2dabank, you should go pro rather than working 9-to-5 grind if you're successful with your sports betting.
    Lol.. Not likely bro..

2daBank

boise gonna be a play for me,, just waiting and seeing where number goes.. not sure if ill have time to come back and post it. that will be all for me.. boise seems pretty straight forward, they played sdst tough as hell and just coming up short both times last year. i think boise has gotten a little better while sdst isnt nearly as good as i still feel they are missing that go to scorer they have always had..
    Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Hope it goes to 2..good call!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I got boise ML +105. And La Salle live +7.5

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I'm on San Diego St

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Shit ton of late money coming in on SDSU at pinny.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

good, let it

itsshaggy
    itsshaggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Am i the only sucker looking at the squrs coach going for 1000 wins tonight

Heandog

hey bank goo call on the 1st half play . thanks

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Heandog View Post
    hey bank goo call on the 1st half play . thanks
    U had the winner either way bro, I've just seen that team penetrate up a wet dream.. Ultimately det just ain't the kinda team that should be laying any points it appears, lol..

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

alot of fade material on sbr

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    alot of fade material on sbr
    Who would that be?