repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

UC Irvine vs UC Davis

pretty odd 13-8 Irvine opens up -11 vs 16-4 UC Davis even at home...books begging you to take Aggies.
    any opinions or info out there?

STEEBUNDLES
    STEEBUNDLES's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

agree 100%... odds makers don't just give out 10+ points on a hunch... i smell a blowout

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Devil's advocate here. Two very good mid-major teams; either could get an upset win in the tournament. Line opened a 11, but has moved to 9 or so. Davis is for real -- I'm pretty sure this is the best team they've ever had at Davis, by a long way. People aren't used to them being good. Giving this many points to a team that shoots as well as Davis (one of the best shooting teams in the country), and that has such talented, experienced point guard (Corey Hawkins), is dangerous in my opinion. Also, Irvine has another big game, against Long Beach, away, in two days. I just can't help but feel that the Anteaters will win this, if they win it, in a hard-fought, close game. I know Davis could have an off night shooting, and the line is an obvious temptation for sure, but I'm biting. UC Davis +9. Good luck to you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: drfunkmaster

klrqn
    klrqn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

thanks for the input zephyr. i look forward to seeing how this game turns out...never really paid much attention to either of these UC's bball programs...

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

I keep cashing on davis. Loving this team.