The rest...

Marist+14.5
    Canisius+2
    Stanford-14.5

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Haven't been tailing unfortunately except on a couple but so nice to see you flip this year Lucky. Knew all along things would kick around for ya and couldn't have happened to a better forum member. On LaSalle as well you and Banker =$ and love the revenge angle here.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by Rous View Post
    Lucky is doing great. Don't need to jinx him. Iloseagain just trying to start negativity for no reason. Go crawl back in your hole. Lucky's recent run is awesome.
    Haha yea IM the one who trys to start negativtiy in this thread.. Lol funny man you are

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Did I say card was final? Yeah I think I did. A bit premature. The ducks by 15-20 tonight...have to play 1 more today. Enjoy your Sunday guys. Let's keep this Rollin. BOL today with your action

​Oregon-10.5

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

What an absolute joke in that Monmouth v canisius game. Canisius down 2 with 3 seconds left guy gets a basket interference and the basket is waved off that would have tied it up. And now they lose 44-40 after Monmouth drills 2 FTs

BetThenSweat
    BetThenSweat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16134

Hey Lucky, this is my first time posting on one of your threads, but I may start on a regular basis. I follow your capping sometimes and I respect what you do. I must say I respect you being honest and open with your record of losses more than any other aspect of your capping. You seem to be a straight up guy. I notice that you try to keep the negativity and arguing down to minimum. Even if you are being criticized, you try to keep things positive. We all need to realize that nobody has all the answers when it comes to capping. Everyone can hit a hot streak and we can all hit a cold streak. Every night the card is loaded with winners and losers. It is all based on picking the right games on the right nights. My question to you is, I have not noticed any threads from you in the NBA, are you still doing NBA threads? Thanks.

Lucky1g

Thx for checking in man. Well said. Nobody hits better then 55% winners ATS LONG TERM....if u can hit 55% winners through the course of a season you have beat the book soundly! I will go through strstches where I hit 35% and stretches where I'm hot around 75%....it all balances out if you can play through it with a sufficient bankroll. Nobody likes to lose but unfortunately the odds are not in our favor at this gig and u must accept that it will happen. I do hope to continually increase my season profits from now till championship. I've been fortunate enough to make pretty good money last few years winning in college hoops and football. I was worried that the "due" theory was going to get me this yr when I was down 20k...I thought this might be the year that I lose. I'm optimistic as I can possibly be right now though even after yesterday's setback. All I can tell u is I will do my very best to post winners. I only post games I personally get down on...BOL

tonight i I like the 7pm game. I'm on

Baylor-6
    Baylor & Oklahoma St. OVER 124.5

Lucky1g

Those two only for tonight.

To answer your question, I do play some NBA during regular season but don't put the effort into maintaining a thread. My passion is college hoops. I know a lot about programs. I definitely do my homework and am more knowledgeable than most. Even with that though, Im grinding along about even on the season so far...for NBA i Just wager spot plays that I really like. Usually between 2-5 games a week. I do ok....I will likely post a NBA playoff thread that you can look for...

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post

tonight i I like the 7pm game. I'm on

Baylor-6
    Baylor & Oklahoma St. OVER 124.5

I like the over as well, Baylor shot 34.5 percent from field at Oak State 4 games ago when they lost; not happening again tonight on their home court.

BetThenSweat

Hey Lucky, I like Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech to go over 128

Scarface63
    Scarface63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1942

Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
    Hey Lucky, I like Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech to go over 128

Dude, who cares. Don't clog up his thread with what you like. Go create your own thread for that. Geez.

BetThenSweat

Scarface I sent Lucky a message earlier, why don't you read it. He told me to BOL. It is people like you who I try to avoid who want to start negative vibes in a thread. What you said to me will not help anything whatsoever. In short, I was not talking to you.

First 123