2 stick out....

Cincy

And

USC

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Hawaii pk @ cs north ridge

Hawaii looks easy here. Am I missing something ?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Hawaii pk @ cs north ridge

Hawaii looks easy here. Am I missing something ?
    I got nothing bro lol

Vinnie Paz

Ohio st line a bit much eh ? Is it too obvious to take Maryland though? They're ranked getting like 8 points

Vinnie Paz

Illinois Chicago

&

Ark Lil Rock

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Josh scott didnt make the trip to So Cal for the buffs, Xav Johnson is questionable.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Thoughts on CS Fulton +7?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    Thoughts on CS Fulton +7?
    Getting that many pts at home is nice... but idk.

Never seen fullerton play.
    better games on the board in my mind

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Cincy never covers against Uconn, buy up to 5 and max you can get is a push.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Cincy never covers against Uconn, buy up to 5 and max you can get is a push.
    This uconn team is nothing like past uconn teams.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Josh scott didnt make the trip to So Cal for the buffs, Xav Johnson is questionable.
    It still be buffs or nothing for me..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Sac state should beat up on montana state

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Ohio state or nothing for me. I feel like these popular big ten underdogs haven't been covering lately. Just at the top of my head IU last night, Iowa last week vs wisconsin, Maryland vs IU last week as examples

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Ohio state or nothing for me. I feel like these popular big ten underdogs haven't been covering lately. Just at the top of my head IU last night, Iowa last week vs wisconsin, Maryland vs IU last week as examples
    doesnt seem like a great reason to back osu.

2daBank

prob should have played a few of my leans last night cause several have moved against me. wasnt sure i was thrilled bout laying 8.5 w det and now it even more, like st peters but much more at -1 than now currently -3.. hard not to play uab+11, likewise not sure i can stay off terps, dunno why uc davis moved down? umass is tempting.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    This uconn team is nothing like past uconn teams.
    Lol Uconn returns 1 more starter than Cincy from last year.

grombom125
    grombom125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

THam thanks for the Murray pick. Loved to wake up to +money! What you think about providence game?

2daBank

dunno how ya really play a side in the provo gm. i think it too many but not like it be a huge shock if provo ran them out of the gym.. if anything under seems like the play there, depaul's pace has slowed considerably since conf play has began, they living off treys which provo defends well and wouldnt think be as likely to fall in 3rd straight road gm with strange start time. likewise could see some rust from provo with unusual start time and 7 days off since last gm. think im gonna play 1st half under and see how it goes from there..

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    doesnt seem like a great reason to back osu.
    Obviously it's not my only reason...just saying the line looks like the books are confident in backing osu...but they've been wrong on Maryland plenty of times this year

leetreaper

dunno how ya really play a side in the provo gm. i think it too many but not like it be a huge shock if provo ran them out of the gym.. if anything under seems like the play there, depaul's pace has slowed considerably since conf play has began, they living off treys which provo defends well and wouldnt think be as likely to fall in 3rd straight road gm with strange start time. likewise could see some rust from provo with unusual start time and 7 days off since last gm. think im gonna play 1st half under and see how it goes from there..
    Last 5 halves between those 2 ended in 67+ points.
    Also, DePaul allows 77.4 points on the road last 5 games and 38.4 at half in that span.

2daBank

uab+11.5 is a play for me, number just seems excessive here. they been shooting it well from behind the arc, have a huge advantage at the ft line as they do a good job getting there and shoot them at a really high clip while utep is one of the worst teams in the country shooting freebies at below 60% since conf play began. that a really big number when you have a team that cant make a ft to save their lives and really just dont score enough overall to cover this type of number vs a uab team that has been playing well of late. this was a 2 point gm at uab last season and just dont think enough has changed to that translating into uab getting blown out here..

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

I like Detroit to roll.

Tempted to play Prov in the early game, but hmm...

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

uab+11.5 is a play for me, number just seems excessive here. they been shooting it well from behind the arc, have a huge advantage at the ft line as they do a good job getting there and shoot them at a really high clip while utep is one of the worst teams in the country shooting freebies at below 60% since conf play began. that a really big number when you have a team that cant make a ft to save their lives and really just dont score enough overall to cover this type of number vs a uab team that has been playing well of late. this was a 2 point gm at uab last season and just dont think enough has changed to that translating into uab getting blown out here..
    Everything you say makes perfect sense, but I personally can't play it because my rule is never to go opposite an RLM play, which UTEP is since the line's moved up with 62% on UAB. But I'll make it a no-play based on your reasoning, and good luck!

2daBank

Last 5 halves between those 2 ended in 67+ points.
    Also, DePaul allows 77.4 points on the road last 5 games and 38.4 at half in that span.
    depauls last 5 road gms has involved 2 against far better offenses than provo's. nova, xavier on revenge and then oregon st who's o not better but where that was a gm where depaul was still pressing all over and basically giving up a lay up line, their d has improved since then imo.. their current road tilts vs SH and creighton i believe are a far better indicator than the others for this one..

Pet3yPa8lo
    Pet3yPa8lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Trying not to pay the bookie this weekend lol. Any good takes? Thanks

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

i feel like dayton is the no brainer, so umass has a shot. umass unsuccessful against a couple other 3pt teams in iona & davidson, but dayton is touch small here and i see this as maybe the 3rd loss on remaining schedule. archie miller better coach than kellogg, but the public is already moving this one, just seems too easy. edit: they actually beat iona, not sure what i was looking at.
    Last edited by mrlif1; 01-29-15 at 11:47 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Everything you say makes perfect sense, but I personally can't play it because my rule is never to go opposite an RLM play, which UTEP is since the line's moved up with 62% on UAB. But I'll make it a no-play based on your reasoning, and good luck!
    rlm doesnt mean a whole lot to me.. easiest play last night was bill&mary and that had a considerable move against them for one reason or another..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mrlif1 View Post
    i feel like dayton is the no brainer, so umass has a shot. umass unsuccessful against a couple other 3pt teams in iona & davidson, but dayton is touch small here and i see this as maybe the 3rd loss on remaining schedule. archie miller better coach than kellogg, but the public is already moving this one, just seems too easy.
    umass can be beyond frustrating at times but i think they are the play here. while dayton has done well against teams with size since going small i feel like lalanne and esho are more skilled than a lot of the bigger players dayton has faced and should be able to hurt them inside and on the glass.. still umass is a pain it the ass as they have played so inconstantly below what they are capable of.. wouldnt mind getting another point if i can but def lean umass way.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

rlm doesnt mean a whole lot to me.. easiest play last night was bill&mary and that had a considerable move against them for one reason or another..
    Fair enough, you know the game better than me. But for what it's worth, RLM is one of the principle reasons behind the insane run I've been on. For instance last night's Arizona State and Purdue plays. Just sayin.

leetreaper

DePaul is 8-0 ATS against conference, yet the books give them +10 points.
    Either it's free money again or I look like an idiot, nevertheless I'm playing:

Providence -10.0 5*Units

2daBank

Fair enough, you know the game better than me. But for what it's worth, RLM is one of the principle reasons behind the insane run I've been on. For instance last night's Arizona State and Purdue plays. Just sayin.
    im glad it working for you, dont think this gm looks like anything resembling either of those tho..im with you that the pur line said a ton before the move and fact it kept going up def spoke volumes.. that was a gm where the dog was taking a ton of bets, i seriously doubt this gm gonna see that amount of action where a half point move is saying a whole lot..

2daBank

I like Detroit to roll.

Tempted to play Prov in the early game, but hmm...
    i like det as well, just dont like i didnt grab at -8.5 before i went to sleep..

mrlif1

umass can be beyond frustrating at times but i think they are the play here. while dayton has done well against teams with size since going small i feel like lalanne and esho are more skilled than a lot of the bigger players dayton has faced and should be able to hurt them inside and on the glass.. still umass is a pain it the ass as they have played so inconstantly below what they are capable of.. wouldnt mind getting another point if i can but def lean umass way.
    definitely gonna sit on this one. for sure getting another .5 at least. umass frustrating agreed, but they've had 8 days off and this is their time to host and play spoiler to a top conference team. gotta go all out here.

leetreaper

When any team in College Basketball that is Unranked vs Ranked or has a Worse Record is FAVORED = Usually Win SU + Cover often.

mrlif1

DePaul is 8-0 ATS against conference, yet the books give them +10 points.
    Either it's free money again or I look like an idiot, nevertheless I'm playing:

Providence -10.0 5*Units
    public backing the dog too? prov 5-3-1 ats at home w/ depaul 3-6 ats away, i think this spread is dictated by late ft's one way or the other. hate these early games garnering all the action though. gl

123 Last