MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Kentucky still +money to win on some books. They were like +400 a week or two ago I swear...

Virginia is incredibly good. Think its tough to ague that Kentucky and Viriginia are not 1-2

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Kentucky still +money to win on some books. They were like +400 a week or two ago I swear...

Virginia is incredibly good. Think its tough to ague that Kentucky and Viriginia are not 1-2
    if not those 2 then who?

my sleeper pick is Arizona.

I noticed 2dabank been talkin shit about them but i think they have a chance.

They are very well coached and have the scorer they can make the big time baskets.

They remind me of Syracuse the year they won it all with Melo!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    if not those 2 then who?

They are very well coached and have the scorer they can make the big time baskets.

So tough to tell who will really win it all in the tourney.

Outside of those two, I would agree with Arizona and also add Gonzaga, Wisconsin and Utah to that list.

Gonzaga has been elite this year and, despite what some would assume, they have a top 30 Strength of Schedule as it stands.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

if not those 2 then who?

who is that? if you dont let zona get out in transition they will go through prolonged droughts without scoring.. there aint no one even close to resembling melo on that team..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    who is that? if you dont let zona get out in transition they will go through prolonged droughts without scoring.. there aint no one even close to resembling melo on that team..
    Don't even bother responding to this fool.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

This is the most lopsided college basketball season i have ever seen.

Kentucky is in a class of their own. Kentucky has about 8 1st round draft picks.

Their second team is better than most teams 1st squads. Its a really down year for college basketball talent wise and this might be Kentuckys best basketball team since Callipari has arrived.

I guarantee Kentucky wins the national championship.
    Maybe youre just looking at their record and listening to hype. For the past few years people have been saying the same thing until they lose. That talk about them being able to beat the Sixers died down pretty quick, only a novice would have believed they can actually beat the Sixers. Once UK start to lose some I want to see how you feel about them then.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Guys, I have never witnessed a major conf team hold 3 different teams, including a tournament team and an ACC team, to under 30 points.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Guys, I have never witnessed a major conf team hold 3 different teams, including a tournament team and an ACC team, to under 30 points.
    Data has only goes back to 2010.

But no team other than VA has ever held a team to under 30 points more than once in a season.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Since 1999, only other team to do it was Bucknell in 2004 (2003-04 season), both times vs. Army. Won by scores of 56-23 and 75-25.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Since 1999, only other team to do it was Bucknell in 2004 (2003-04 season), both times vs. Army. Won by scores of 56-23 and 75-25.
    LT where are you getting data from?

I was using Basketball reference.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

LT where are you getting data from?

I was using Basketball reference.
    WinPicks software

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Virginia and Gonzaga are as good as they've ever been this year. On any given night....it's not like they'd have to beat Kentucky in a best-of series.
    Definitely the best Zags team they've ever had imo. They're loaded with talent and finally got rid of that scrub Stockton. Not sure this is Virginia's best team. They were really good last year with Harris and Mitchell. If they aren't better, then it's close.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

So tough to tell who will really win it all in the tourney.

Outside of those two, I would agree with Arizona and also add Gonzaga, Wisconsin and Utah to that list.

Gonzaga has been elite this year and, despite what some would assume, they have a top 30 Strength of Schedule as it stands.
    zags outplayed zona @ zona for about 37 minutes before choking the gm away. doubt that would happen on a neutral court. maybe their d is a little lacking compared to the other teams in the conversation but they aint bad. i think out of the top squads their offense by far the toughest to deal with. they can get it done so many different ways, and they really dont have a weak link anywhere on the floor..

First 12