THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    there very similar and the gm went to ot,, not a great case to lay 7 points just cause they happened to blow them out in the ot.. again it just me and something i wouldnt do. not like im looking to play the other side. i just have a hard time weighting numbers that have came against the kind of teams these guys play..
    Lol i know...

I find big sky pretty predictable.

Alright lets not crowd the thread with idaho/no dak talk hahah.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    None of those in their building...
    No Dak also doesnt shoot FTs well. 66%. That isnt gonna help them on the road where tgey will need all the easy pts they can get against a team that can absolute fill it up.
    my opinion on this is really simple man and as right as you may be there are no numbers that would get me to lay 7 points with that team..

2daBank

why does it seem everyone likes indy? would love to hear a good explanation..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

my opinion on this is really simple man and as right as you may be there are no numbers that would get me to lay 7 points with that team..
    Hopefully it's not an "i told you so" later

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

My actually like Maryland here. Indiana can't play defense

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

So far I like Indiana and Providence. Lots of small leans such as: UCF, UTSA, Riverside, Fullerton, Citadel, Oregon St., Morehead, Rider.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I feel you... with 95% of bets on NO Dak... im thinking itll hit 6. And im fine with it...

Idaho better rebounding, WAY better scoring team, better FTs, FGs, 3pfg %s. Similar defensively...this is the big sky, npone plays defense (except sac state a lil)
    95% of bets on No Dak and the line juat jumped from 7 to 8.5. So, some smart money on idaho.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Man... i dont know.
    such a tough team go predict. Thwy could knock down 10 3s in the 1st half and be up 20 and still not cover cause they love blowing games...

Or tgey can be down 15 and come back with 10 left go win by 5 or so... just not a team that i can read.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I'm high on Indiana.

They have the best guard combo in the Big 10 with experienced Yogi and stud frosh Blackmon. They defend pretty well and can make HUGE shots. On the flip side it's tough to defend them cuz they can knock 'em down 3ft behind the arc or via dribble drive penetration.

Melo Trimble seems to have the freshman fear of Big Ten road games and hasn't produced as much on the road.

If IU's big man Mosquera-Perea was playing this would be a no brainer. Regardless I think IU's Troy Williams is becoming a star and Maryland's Smotrycz is just not good. Dodd scares me tho.

GT21Megatron

10 points seems like to many for Seton Hall

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

NO Dak State giving 3 pts to IUPUI on the road.... not a good road team..

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Man... i dont know.
    such a tough team go predict. Thwy could knock down 10 3s in the 1st half and be up 20 and still not cover cause they love blowing games...

Or tgey can be down 15 and come back with 10 left go win by 5 or so... just not a team that i can read.
    very apt description.

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

East Washington (-8) vs N. Colorado. Venky Jois, East Washington's second leading scorer at 18ppg is questionable tonight with an ankle injury. They lost on Saturday to Sacramento St without him and tonight being a battle for second place in the conference, Venky Jois being out will be huge. Keep an eye on that people.

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

bruins vs beavers?

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Posted last night
    Murray St -5 (-115)
    *E Ill the better defensive team but it's a slight adv. Racers significant adv on the offense.
    Racers big adv assist/turnover
    Racers big adv on the boards (esp offensive)
    Racers better from FT line
    Racers better shooting team
    Margin victory over common opponent & Racers doing it on the road
    Team basketball defines this Racers squad

I really like this Murray St team. I think they get it done tonight on the road. Plus, I was on the freshman team in high school when Prohm was senior PG. I conditioned with him/team in off season and went to summer basketball camps with him. He's doing good things there and fun to watch.
    Last edited by SilverTongueFox; 01-22-15 at 11:51 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    So far I like Indiana and Providence. Lots of small leans such as: UCF, UTSA, Riverside, Fullerton, Citadel, Oregon St., Morehead, Rider.
    explain indy lean to me..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    I'm high on Indiana.

They have the best guard combo in the Big 10 with experienced Yogi and stud frosh Blackmon. They defend pretty well and can make HUGE shots. On the flip side it's tough to defend them cuz they can knock 'em down 3ft behind the arc or via dribble drive penetration.

Melo Trimble seems to have the freshman fear of Big Ten road games and hasn't produced as much on the road.

If IU's big man Mosquera-Perea was playing this would be a no brainer. Regardless I think IU's Troy Williams is becoming a star and Maryland's Smotrycz is just not good. Dodd scares me tho.
    terps have won 3 road gms vs better teams, not sute i get that bout tremble? they also have held almost every team well below their avg from behind the arc..

2daBank

Hopefully it's not an "i told you so" later
    i hope your right buddy,, ive never beat myself up for passing if i dont like the play.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

i hope your right buddy,, ive never beat myself up for passing if i dont like the play.
    Lol i know. I was saying i hope you arent saying "i told you so" later.

What you think of nd state laying 3 at iupui... i think iupui capable of SU win.

2daBank

Lol i know. I was saying i hope you arent saying "i told you so" later.

What you think of nd state laying 3 at iupui... i think iupui capable of SU win.
    i wouldnt do that regardless man, and it not like i think the opposite side is the play. i just dont like the idea of laying the points.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    My actually like Maryland here. Indiana can't play defense
    they getting really tempting with line getting bet up.

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Also really like Washington as the road dog tonight. Colorado is already not very good, and they're going to be missing 2 of their top 3 leading scorers and two top leaders in rebounding tonight.
    Last edited by Yons18; 01-22-15 at 12:00 PM.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    Also really like Washington as the road dog tonight. Colorado is already not very good, and they're going to be missing 2 of their top 3 leading scorers and two top leaders in rebounding tonight.
    They were missing them last game and still managed to cover against Arizona at Arizona.

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

I can't stop looking at Northwestern FH +3.5....

They're on a skid but they play big 10 opponents close (exception is Wiscy). They're a 7 point dog to an Oh St team that I'm not overly impressed with on the road...

It's the big 10. A very physical division of college hoops so it's rare you see a team pull away and stay there.

I see more value in the FH number than the game number. I can see Northwestern leading at half, then folding up in the last 10 mins. If it were 8 or 8.5 I'd be more inclined to play the game but I can't get comfortable with 7...

Also like ODU on the road giving 2.5

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by RetardStrength View Post
    I can't stop looking at Northwestern FH +3.5....

They're on a skid but they play big 10 opponents close (exception is Wiscy). They're a 7 point dog to an Oh St team that I'm not overly impressed with on the road...

It's the big 10. A very physical division of college hoops so it's rare you see a team pull away and stay there.

I see more value in the FH number than the game number. I can see Northwestern leading at half, then folding up in the last 10 mins. If it were 8 or 8.5 I'd be more inclined to play the game but I can't get comfortable with 7...

Also like ODU on the road giving 2.5
    Agree with you there

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

explain indy lean to me..
    Sure, one of the best in scoring over 80 points a game, historically good at home, i.e. 42-7 SU last 3 seasons, almost equal in defense at home vs Maryland on the road ( 68 vs 65 ), Maryland lost at Illinois i.e. similar common opponent, worst ranked team favored over a better one, something's gotta give.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Damn Maryland has only lost 2 games all year wow, Go Terps! Lol. Except for tonight(for you guys bets sake and vs Miami)

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    trusting udub on the road isnt something im really prepared to do. they really lack depth up front with the injury to jarreau.. look what happened last gm when upshaw and kemp got into early foul trouble in the 1st half. ducks really took it to them once they both went out. we were toast in that gm if those to wernt able to stay in the gm the second half. luckily they managed not to get into further trouble and were able to play the majority. walking a fine line with that team as anytime those guys pick up foul trouble teams can got to the rack at will.. i get that buffs are in a similar spot with injuries of their own, just worry that in col it more likely udubs bigs will again get some early fouls.. it pass for me, gun to my head id lean your way but that one win at home vs the ducks isnt enough for them to fully have my trust back and dont think i wanna give them my cash on the road..

2daBank

Sure, one of the best in scoring over 80 points a game, historically good at home, i.e. 42-7 SU last 3 seasons, almost equal in defense at home vs Maryland on the road ( 68 vs 65 ), Maryland lost at Illinois i.e. similar common opponent, worst ranked team favored over a better one, something's gotta give.
    when they both ranked i dont put any stock in it. only when it the ranked dog vs unranked home fav is when i consider that aspect.. seems terps getting far more love from the bettors so not like a situation where books have gotten anyone to bite on taking the higher ranked team.. i dont think the defenses are close to equal, of coarse hoosiers offense is on a different level, i do think that terps d matches up incredibly well tho. the illini gm was 1st gm w/o rice and think terps caught them in a spot they were motivated to play harder than most cases..my biggest thing here is terps hold everyone to a far lower 3pt% than their season averages and if you can keep indy from lighting you up from behind the arc you way ahead in the battle..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Damn Maryland has only lost 2 games all year wow, Go Terps! Lol. Except for tonight(for you guys bets sake and vs Miami)
    im def not betting indy,, as has been the case for me all year it the undervalued terps or nothing for me.. havnt decided which but if line climbs any higher it gonna be tough not to make at least a small play on them...

2daBank

so far for me.

odu
    provo
    rider pk

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

terps have won 3 road gms vs better teams, not sute i get that bout tremble? they also have held almost every team well below their avg from behind the arc..
    Trimble shot combined 9-34 (26%) in his three Big Ten road games, with 6 turnovers and 9 fouls.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Trimble shot combined 9-34 (26%) in his three Big Ten road games, with 6 turnovers and 9 fouls.
    17 points 3 assist to 4 to's at sparty. 11 points 4 baords oly 2 turnovers at purdue.;. 17 points 4 assist no turnovers against illini.. maybe he isnt shooting great but he runs the offense like a vet and he gets to the charity stripe as well as anyone as when plays break down instead of taking bad shots he attacks the rim. i love this kid..has cut down on turnovers every gm.. there is nothing that shows he cant handle the moment, because he hasnt shot well? that isnt a pg's most important job and he still manages to get to the line a ton when he is not.. you selling this kid short..

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

so far for me.

odu
    provo
    rider pk
    Thank you, bro.
    I got buried yesterday.
    Mad busy today.
    Not thinking.
    Following these 3 for 1u each-
    and I owe you, homie!
    Thank you. BOL

GT21Megatron

Well, you could also say that Michigan State thumped Indiana and Maryland beat Mixhigan State twice which is awful hard to do In conference play....throwing it out there

First 12345 ... Last