BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i dunno,, that train of thought kept me off several big dogs that cashed yesterday.. i thought same thing bout the lsu/fla gm and lsu won the bitch outright..
    LSU's Keith Hornsby, born and raised in Williamsburg, also is a fkn boss. i really like LSU's team this year. if Jones can get Josh Gray to rein in his shit-stupid 2H decision-making, the Tigers are the second-best team in the SEC, i say.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

i considered them,, every time i looked something kept me from actually pulling the trigger. think it just worries me that the only time unc is worth a damn is when they out and running and wake will be more than happy to oblige..
    Yeah, good point.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I like them tonight for a change. They really ****** me against Indiana but INDIANA was unconscious from 3 against them
    that cause i bet them at half.. easy to hit all your 3s when the other team standing around watching you shoot. mf'ers play good d any other day of the week and not horrible in 1st half, i jump in and they get raped.. gl with those clowns. i think they lose but if i was capable of predicting a correct side in their gms we wouldnt be having this conversation in 1st place, lol...

BiffTFinancial

sweet.. havnt really gotten a chance to watch them this year..wife just left too so looks like im all by my self
    you serious? Tribe online games are appointment viewing for me. gotta enjoy Marcus while we have him!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    LSU's Keith Hornsby, born and raised in Williamsburg, also is a fkn boss. i really like LSU's team this year. if Jones can get Josh Gray to rein in his shit-stupid 2H decision-making, the Tigers are the second-best team in the SEC, i say.
    every time i think that they come out and play like ass.. their point guard turns it over too damn much, i really like their front line tho.. i said same thing a bunch in the non conf but every time i turn into a believer they go and do something like lose to mizzou.. i actually think uga might be better at the moment but it close..

2daBank

ughh, looks like im getting back off the mat with these totals, playing 2 now.. wouldnt hold it against anyone for fading me, just dont laugh at me while doing it. a simple thanx will suffice

miz/a&m un 126
    unc/wake ov 147

BiffTFinancial

every time i think that they come out and play like ass.. their point guard turns it over too damn much, i really like their front line tho.. i said same thing a bunch in the non conf but every time i turn into a believer they go and do something like lose to mizzou.. i actually think uga might be better at the moment but it close..
    yeah, UGA is good, but i think LSU has higher ceiling. bear in mind the if-statement part of my position: IF Jones can get Gray to play smart. when he plays smart, they are really tough with Hornsby plus their front line. when he gives it away multiple times in a few-minute span, then hangs his head, they are not.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I like Evansville

2daBank

I like Evansville
    i dunno man,, they shot 65% from inside the arc, made 8 more fts, and held a loyola team that shoots over 40% from behind the arc to only 36% and still lost by 1 at home.. not sure i see aces shooting better but i think it pretty likely loyola's percentage from deep goes up at home..

GT21Megatron

Card is awful....what is everyone on so we know?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    tloser on thunder
    oh shit,, i almost bet thunder, guess that a bad idea?

2daBank

Card is awful....what is everyone on so we know?
    tulsa-4 1.5x
    miz/am un 126 1x
    unc/wake ov 147 1x

half on the rest

quinn +3
    johniess-3.5 1st half (tailing biff)
    uni-8 1st half (tailing silvertongue) obviously i looked myself. biff sold me on johnnies.
    miz st +13.5

GT21Megatron

I'm taking....

St John's -6
    Toledo +3

small

GT21Megatron

I'll get I wish the St John's 1st half -3.5

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

wake
    ohio
    marquette
    e mich
    charleston
    memphis
    roberts
    new mexico

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    wake
    ohio
    marquette
    e mich
    charleston
    memphis
    roberts
    new mexico
    Shitload of games hahaha....I don't got the nerves for all that...good luck bro

leetreaper

2daBank

only 1 more than me and im probably not quite done so you think wiz over okc?

2daBank

doesnt look like w&m gonna give me a shot at a second half play. maybe they will let delaware back in it.

2daBank

if tulsa starts finishing at the rim they could run mem out of the gym. they not giving up offensive boards and they getting great looks on the offensive end. just need to freakin finish. they have missed a handful of little chip shots around the rim already..

2daBank

if tulsa starts finishing at the rim they could run mem out of the gym. they not giving up offensive boards and they getting great looks on the offensive end. just need to freakin finish. they have missed a handful of little chip shots around the rim already..
    i swear this be a 15 point gm if tulsa could fukkin finish. they turning mem over liked they should. they even winning the rebounding battle. if that continues shouldnt be a problem covering.. really wish they would finish tho! they getting whatever they want in the paint..

2daBank

tulsa-4 1.5x
    miz/am un 126 1x
    unc/wake ov 147 1x

half on the rest

quinn +3
    johniess-3.5 1st half (tailing biff)
    uni-8 1st half (tailing silvertongue) obviously i looked myself. biff sold me on johnnies.
    miz st +13.5
    loyola+1.5 (.25)

2daBank

what a shitty way not to cover the johnnies 1st half. lousy ass dude misses a alley oop trying to showboat on the break.. im pissed at you Biff!! lol, not really

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

I'm more pissed at the point shaving scandal going on at texas a&m, dude gives up the ball then commits foul followed by feeling up white cheerleader after he falls down after fouling in the act of shooting

fuckin thug

all over espn sec

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TankHankerous View Post
    I'm more pissed at the point shaving scandal going on at texas a&m, dude gives up the ball then commits foul followed by feeling up white cheerleader after he falls down after fouling in the act of shooting

fuckin thug

all over espn sec
    hmm.. havnt seen.. told ya it be ugly, lol.. ill tell ya this much. they not good if mizzou beats them..

2daBank

not a huge fan of doing this but really liked what i saw in the 1st half so adding to tulsa even tho taking a worse number than i have already..hopefully it doesnt bite me in the ass..

tulsa-1 2nd half .5x

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!

If anyone is watching the a&m game keep an eye on number 23 aggies danuel house- i think hes throwing it, stay tuned

Edit: check out last play before it went out of bounds and to tv timeout.

He obviously waffed on the defensive effort and ball went out of bounds. (Please tell me I'm not the only man that sees this.)

i feel like Shatner in Nightmare at 20,000 feet.

"There's something on the wing, some....thing...."

GT21Megatron

I hate Marquette so bad. Loved them when Buzz Williams was there....St John's just can't figure the shit out right now

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!

Molloy highschool junior varsity could take St. Johns right now

Put it this way, any Jack Curran coached baseball team could beat the Redmen these days

2daBank

If anyone is watching the a&m game keep an eye on number 23 aggies danuel house- i think hes throwing it, stay tuned

Edit: check out last play before it went out of bounds and to tv timeout.

He obviously waffed on the defensive effort and ball went out of bounds. (Please tell me I'm not the only man that sees this.)

i feel like Shatner in Nightmare at 20,000 feet.

"There's something on the wing, some....thing...."
    i just turned it on and 1st thing i saw was announcer braggin bout house getting it done. so i dunno. they seem to like him. lol

2daBank

I hate Marquette so bad. Loved them when Buzz Williams was there....St John's just can't figure the shit out right now
    johnnies aint the team we thought they were early in the season. actually they total crap. all ya gotta do is zone them and they look like they never played basketball before.

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!

He's an expert shaver, turnsover and gives up more easy points than he makes

....he still makes big money threes to overshadow his seemingly minuscule but costly errors in the grand scheme of things

Does anyone want me to make them a tinfoil hat?

2daBank

He's an expert shaver, turnsover and gives up more easy points than he makes

....he still makes big money threes to overshadow his minuscule but costly errors
    im not on a side but if you on a&m i wouldnt worry. even if kid trying to shave he wont be able to overcome tigers ineptitude..

leetreaper

Memphis Good call on Tulsa Banker

2daBank

wow. bil & mary doing opposite of their norm today.. total second half collapse.. glad they were up so much i couldnt bet them in 2nd

First 123456 Last