stevegreazy
    stevegreazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Lol man i would say to stay away. Never know with this team.
    Nunn hqs played exceptional but we are so thin now
    where ya been at tham?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Nope. 2nd. Frazier didnt play last game.
    brown is a good replacement.
    yea, my lazy ass went ahead and looked for myself. lol.. of coarse playing ecu im afraid doesnt tell us a whole lot! brown def seems adequate if not better than. same as with illini think it becomes more of a depth issue as the guy that was playing behind brown left the program as well. so they really only have 1 legit 3 on the roster far as i can see..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevegreazy View Post
    where ya been at tham?
    he just taking little break trying to shake off a bad stretch.. the fact he posting means id guess his break bout over!

stevegreazy
    stevegreazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    he just taking little break trying to shake off a bad stretch.. the fact he posting means id guess his break bout over!
    thats good..it shows he's in control and doesnt let the gambling control him.

props tham

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

wassup 2dabank

what you think of purdue/Illi game?
    mizzo/A&M game?

2daBank

thats good..it shows he's in control and doesnt let the gambling control him.

props tham
    gotta do it sometimes. well at least from here. i take more breaks from posting than betting. this time of year easier for me to do both as work a lot slower.. summer when i take the most breaks. from posting and actual gambling. i jump in and out of a baseball season like crazy, i just cant do a full season it too much of a grind. i love the ncaa hoops tho!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs777 View Post
    wassup 2dabank

what you think of purdue/Illi game?
    mizzo/A&M game?
    if you made me play it id take purdue but i have swore off illini gms. if ya havnt noticed i never seem to be on the right side of their contest..

i answered the am/miz gm above if you go back to page 1 and check..

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Hammerz

2daBank

man i was all set to hit missouri st catching 13 against the always inflated shockers but i just saw their best offensive player left the team a couple days ago..tough break,, they really not good enough offensively to overcome that kind of loss. he hadnt played the last couple gms tho, 14 point road loss to uni but it wasnt as close as the score indicated. and a 2 point home loss to evansville.. still wanna play the bears but not as much.. think they capable of hanging around, they just gonna have to hit 3s. will be a gm with a limited amount of possessions. only think we need bout 53 from them to cover the number..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

where ya been at tham?
    On a little hiatus...

Struggled last weekend very badly.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Hammerz
    What up big dog.
    Kill em tonight

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Not sure how true the cosby rumor is...
    but something to keep in mind.

Hoping we win tonight cause we must win.

leetreaper

What up big dog.
    Kill em tonight

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

NIU 1st half tonight. Panthers pounce on Sycamores tonight and go into half with comfortable lead. Historically these two play each other tough. However not same IN St team as years past. NIU is far the more superior team and they show that from opening tip. Sticking to 1st half as 14-15pts could easily be back doo red and NIU has shown a few times this year building a lead only to relax late , really slow down, lose rhythm and let big leads get away. I like them 1st half tonight. Easy DD lead at half.

2daBank

quinnipiac+3.. talked bout this some already. think they can avenge the loss they took on their home court tonight. the rebounding edge here is real and shouldnt change any from the last gm as quinn has out rebounded st peters the last 3 times they have faced.. if they can manage to once again keep the ft totals close i believe we will be in good shape. i dont expect them to shoot 2-18 from behind the arc again. they may not shoot it well but i wouldnt expect them to shoot it as often if they arnt falling.. that was a lot of wasted possessions in what was a 6 point gm. if they can turn half those trips with bricked 3s into ft attempts or better looks from inside the arc i would expect this to be a 1 possession type gm..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    NIU 1st half tonight. Panthers pounce on Sycamores tonight and go into half with comfortable lead. Historically these two play each other tough. However not same IN St team as years past. NIU is far the more superior team and they show that from opening tip. Sticking to 1st half as 14-15pts could easily be back doo red and NIU has shown a few times this year building a lead only to relax late , really slow down, lose rhythm and let big leads get away. I like them 1st half tonight. Easy DD lead at half.
    that certainly appears to be the way to go about betting uni,, they emptied the bench on me last gm after being up 20 for the better part of 2nd half only to let miz st push the number.. the other bright side to this is if they dont cover the 1st half you can always go back and get better number for gm with a 2nd half bet..

2daBank

the way things have went this week i almost wish the tulsa line would move against me.. this 1st time all week the line hasnt moved against me with the featured play and they all have hit, lol..

2daBank

leet im gonna lay off ball st but really think they the right side.. hope im wrong and you cash since im not gonna play it..

leetreaper

leet im gonna lay off ball st but really think they the right side.. hope im wrong and you cash since im not gonna play it..
    if it was last year they would be favs but this year they kinda suck still gotta win someday, why not tonight

2daBank

wish i havnt struggled so much with totals since conf play began cause i got a feeling that miz/am gm gonna be Fugly..

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

wish i havnt struggled so much with totals since conf play began cause i got a feeling that miz/am gm gonna be Fugly..
    Pull the trigger, giner. BOL tonight

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

you trying to get me to lose more money messing with these guys? lol..my fault for even bringing up! nunn has really stepped up since rice went out..
    Don't touch it.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Don't touch it.
    dont worry im not even considering it.. i meant it last time i said i was done with this team..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

dont worry im not even considering it.. i meant it last time i said i was done with this team..
    A million games tonight and I'm having a hard time finding a single one to play.

Sort of like UNLV late.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Anyone like Wake +8?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Pull the trigger, giner. BOL tonight
    fine, you convinced me..they cant keep going bad can they? most likely they will score 60 points in the 1st 10 minutes now. lol..

miz/a&m un 126

2daBank

A million games tonight and I'm having a hard time finding a single one to play.

Sort of like UNLV late.
    i know i was thinking after the small cards on mon and tues we would get a nice one tonight..i really dont see a ton either.. havnt looked at that 1 yet.. really close to playing miz st +13.5..like most shocker gms i made it smaller..

leetreaper

Anyone like Wake +8?
    already on it

2daBank

Anyone like Wake +8?
    i considered them,, every time i looked something kept me from actually pulling the trigger. think it just worries me that the only time unc is worth a damn is when they out and running and wake will be more than happy to oblige..

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

wash st catching 19 at utah? seems like books want you to back wash st, no?

2daBank

the over seems pretty damn tempting at wake.. but of coarse there no way i wanna play 2 totals...

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

really hope bill & mary have one of their patented sluggish road starts then i will look to play them at half. they so good coming out of half!

it is a lot of points but tigers are soo freaking bad. sad what used to be a respectable program has pretty much switched places with the fb team in a lot of ways. the fb team pays and keeps their good coach. the hoops team lets everyone worth a damn bolt and bring in bargain basement replacements.

the difference in offense and defense efficiency is disgusting. in conf 89 per 100 scored. 112 per 100 given up! is there a team with a worse margin than that? bet we would be hard pressed to find it. obviously the uk gm really helped that but outside of lsu gm they have looked miserable to me, enough so i think that gm said a lot more bout lsu than them.. AM isnt very good offensively, if my totals havnt been absolute horse shit id prob be pretty interested in the under.. i dont trust AM to cover but i just cant back mizzou right now..
    i'm guessing you already have this, but if not, just posted to LT's thread. here's link to site for Tribe/Hens tilt tonight. the poorly produced pregame starts in just a half hour!

http://www.tribeathletics.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=25100&SPID=80825&SPSID=606380

Marcus Thornton is a such a fkn boss. best player to wear the green and gold in my lifetime, so i'd better enjoy every game while he's still around.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    wash st catching 19 at utah? seems like books want you to back wash st, no?
    i dunno,, that train of thought kept me off several big dogs that cashed yesterday.. i thought same thing bout the lsu/fla gm and lsu won the bitch outright..

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I like them tonight for a change. They really ****** me against Indiana but INDIANA was unconscious from 3 against them

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i'm guessing you already have this, but if not, just posted to LT's thread. here's link to site for Tribe/Hens tilt tonight. the poorly produced pregame starts in just a half hour!

http://www.tribeathletics.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=25100&SPID=80825&SPSID=606380

Marcus Thornton is a such a fkn boss. best player to wear the green and gold in my lifetime, so i'd better enjoy every game while he's still around.
    sweet.. havnt really gotten a chance to watch them this year..wife just left too so looks like im all by my self

First 12345 ... Last