Georgetown +4

Thank me later
    ill split you on that , i like nova

buckeyez1fan
    buckeyez1fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

Quote Originally Posted by erocking View Post
    ill split you on that , i like nova
    Can't blame you for liking JayVaughn Pinkston but Overall they"re the most overrated team in the country.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyez1fan View Post
    Can't blame you for liking JayVaughn Pinkston but Overall they"re the most overrated team in the country.
    not sure i agree with that.. most years they extremely overrated. this year i think they legit..

buckeyez1fan
    buckeyez1fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not sure i agree with that.. most years they extremely overrated. this year i think they legit..
    They're the same team every year my friend. Personally I think they lose 2 out of the next 3 with the second being at Depaul. Wouldn't be surprised if you called me crazy but even with the big east being down this year, I think they're approaching a little rough patch in conference play.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyez1fan View Post
    They're the same team every year my friend. Personally I think they lose 2 out of the next 3 with the second being at Depaul. Wouldn't be surprised if you called me crazy but even with the big east being down this year, I think they're approaching a little rough patch in conference play.
    i think the fact all these guys came back makes them the same yet different than years past.. not many teams of their caliber that end up having a lot of experienced players who have played together for several years..

na i wont call you crazy, wouldnt surprise me in the least if you right. i dont think they significantly better than a lot of the big east teams. i think they will go deeper in the tourney this season but i pretty much agree with you they will hit a rough patch in conf play at some point. id almost be more surprised if they didnt actually.. im just not sure it will start tonight. i think the stretch against provo, butler on road, then hall at home, then back on road for marq before coming home to play provo again looks like the more likely spot for it to happen tho.. i dont think the hoyas match up very well,, far more likely id play depaul catching few more points than gtown tonight. think they too athletic for hoyas fat boy down low and will have him either in foul trouble or sucking air on the bench for long stretches. when he out they gonna be able to attack the rim without much consequence.. not sure im gonna play them tho, i gotta really like a play to lay road chalk..gl tonight..

2daBank

good call with hoyas pal. glad i left my lean alone, lol.