red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

I also really like utah and duke. I think huggins and wvu defense give texas fits. I am leaning towards Syracuse -1 deeper team and far better coach.

red12sox

I knew you would love Colorado state ham lol. I am loving Virginia, BC stinks.

red12sox

Look for nc state to pick up a nice road win. Looking at LSU -6 they are playing very good basketball.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    I knew you would love Colorado state ham lol. I am loving Virginia, BC stinks.
    bc's defense is much improved from last season when they only lost by 10 @uva.

2daBank

anyone wanna talk me out of tulsa in the early morning degen play? only thing i wasnt crazy bout other than laying 6.5 on the road is they not very good ft shooters which could suck trying to close it out. usf gonna have a miserable time scoring i would think..

2daBank

puke/ville gm i think a pass for me. i almost lean duke mostly because i tend to think some effort would go a long way on the defensive end for them, especially against a ville team who not exactly offensive juggernauts. not really excited about the idea of only catching 4 at the yum yum center (or whatever the hell that place called) with a really young team that appears allergic to defense..

red12sox

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    bc's defense is much improved from last season when they only lost by 10 @uva.

And Virginias offense is a lot better this year

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by red12sox View Post
    And Virginias offense is a lot better this year
    yea it improved but not as drastic of a change as bc's defensive improvement. obviously bc had far more room to improve. i think it too many points but who knows..

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

St Louis +16
    Duke +4

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Ohio State

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    St Louis +16
    Duke +4
    i wanna hit duke ml. dont think the points will come into play, either they come to play and win or get beat by dd again...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Banker, hope all is well man!! Was wondering if something was going on with ya!

Lets get so some winners

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Iowa
    West Virginia

those are the first 2 games that jump out

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

I do like Utah as well

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

i wanna hit duke ml. dont think the points will come into play, either they come to play and win or get beat by dd again...
    Duke is the consensus but I wouldn't fall for it.. why stick your neck out for them to break the trend ?
    They are of course hugely talented but very young. Young teams that get their nose punched in often
    don't respond for a while. They haven't displayed a solid defensive execution at all. At NC State I thought
    the crowd gave them jitters. Then Miami blasts them with 90 points. And their going into Louisville, another
    packed, pumped road game vs a team better than the last two who stomped on them, coached by Rick Pitino ?
    I ain't buying it. Seems like one of those "hope" bets to be on Duke. I just added Lou -165.
    Last edited by Snowball; 01-17-15 at 09:13 AM.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Anyone like Eastern Washington?

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

I really want to play Iowa state as well

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Utah 1h, stanford, Michigan state, maybe Iowa state

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Anyone rollin on rutgers +13 at minn? Minn been real bad as of late

survive
    and advance

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Ohio State
    Agree here

hughey0003
    hughey0003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

I am leaning:
    Lsu
    Purdue
    Nc state
    Ohio state

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Duke is the consensus but I wouldn't fall for it.. why stick your neck out for them to break the trend ?
    They are of course hugely talented but very young. Young teams that get their nose punched in often
    don't respond for a while. They haven't displayed a solid defensive execution at all. At NC State I thought
    the crowd gave them jitters. Then Miami blasts them with 90 points. And their going into Louisville, another
    packed, pumped road game vs a team better than the last two who stomped on them, coached by Rick Pitino ?
    I ain't buying it. Seems like one of those "hope" bets to be on Duke. I just added Lou -165.
    "hope bets"? you paying -165 to play on a team that hasnt really beaten anyone other than a solid- not great hoosier team and a overrated osu team that at the time hadnt played anyone inside the top 200 or away from their gym.. defense is largely effort, especially when athletic ability isnt the issue. you can fix effort far easier than you can fix ville's broken down busted offense that really struggles if the defense isnt creating easy baskets off turnovers. if anything getting whipped by a couple inferior teams outta ensure i get that effort today... ive seen duke go to one of the toughest places in the country and get a W already this year so lets not act like expecting them to play well is some far fetched wish..

personally i think you stress what happened in one gm or another far too much, ive never been a buyer of this "team A struggled at team B's gym so they have no chance vs team C at their gym" argument. to each is own but i think if they play this gm 10 times with this line i come out ahead taking the plus money.. getting blasted builds character imo, if you telling me they somehow so devastated and fragile from losing a couple gms that they already beat then they should all just go home to their mommies..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    Iowa
    West Virginia

those are the first 2 games that jump out
    im all over tex.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

what up ya'll? life got unexpectedly hectic on me last week,, slowly starting to get back to normalcy.. i got all morning today so lets talk some hoops and find some winners..

just starting to look now,, didnt read all of thread yet but right off the jump gotta say i like uga quite a bit. havnt hit them yet, figure might as well wait and see if i can get better price.. think they match up well here. the teams that have caused the dawgs problems are teams that play up tempo. think it fair to say they much more comfortable playing their gms in the 60s and we know gators not gonna force the issue. fla been playing better of late but we still talking about a team that has all of one solid win all season... imo the better team is the short home doggie here..
    Good to see you back chief.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

banker
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave leetreaper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fat_Stax
    Fat_Stax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1002

Tulane -1 @ Houston?

Snowball

"hope bets"? you paying -165 to play on a team that hasnt really beaten anyone other than a solid- not great hoosier team and a overrated osu team that at the time hadnt played anyone inside the top 200 or away from their gym.. defense is largely effort, especially when athletic ability isnt the issue. you can fix effort far easier than you can fix ville's broken down busted offense that really struggles if the defense isnt creating easy baskets off turnovers. if anything getting whipped by a couple inferior teams outta ensure i get that effort today... ive seen duke go to one of the toughest places in the country and get a W already this year so lets not act like expecting them to play well is some far fetched wish..

personally i think you stress what happened in one gm or another far too much, ive never been a buyer of this "team A struggled at team B's gym so they have no chance vs team C at their gym" argument. to each is own but i think if they play this gm 10 times with this line i come out ahead taking the plus money.. getting blasted builds character imo, if you telling me they somehow so devastated and fragile from losing a couple gms that they already beat then they should all just go home to their mommies..
    mmkay.. so you taking Duke ML ? y/n... :-)

survive
    and advance

Utah just shot up to 5.5 on my book...damn

2daBank

id like to play bill & mary but they are not my kind of road fav at all. 3 point reliant and terrible defense. thing is they shoot the treys pretty darn good and the team they playing is actually worse defensively than them... i been paying attention to this squad quite a bit lately. havnt been taking them before the game but been hitting them at half whenever they look sluggish in the 1st. these guys really come out of halftime strong, they dont always finish what they start but it pretty rare they dont win the 1st 10 minutes of the 2nd half. so here's hoping early road start they start slow and we can pop them at half..

blumpkin
    blumpkin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5754

any total players here? love playing them but havent had time to cap today

2daBank

mmkay.. so you taking Duke ML ? y/n... :-)
    already did.. half unit.. i like a lot of plays more, not saying they cant get waxed again. no way id pay the juice if i was on lou, i rather lay the points cause it either gonna be ville by 10+ or a duke win imo..

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Bama gonna hang with tucky 1H....
    I have bama +9.5 vs Kentucky hopefully they hang and harass Kentucky all game long!

Snowball

already did.. half unit.. i like a lot of plays more, not saying they cant get waxed again. no way id pay the juice if i was on lou, i rather lay the points cause it either gonna be ville by 10+ or a duke win imo..
    aight.. let's enjoy the game .. should be interesting.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    I have bama +9.5 vs Kentucky hopefully they hang and harass Kentucky all game long!
    man i dont trust bama on the interior, not much depth size wise and their bigs a little foul prone.. they jack way too many treys shooting them at the clip they do as well, that a big problem. ill advised treys lead to uk out on the break.. i think grant is doing a really god job there and their offense has certainly improved to compliment the always tough defense. i hope they can hang for the duration for ya!

2daBank

aight.. let's enjoy the game .. should be interesting.
    at least one of us cash. really hope puke shows some intestinal fortitude and makes this a gm..

might hit tulsa 2nd half.. feel like they gonna distance themselves from usf as this gm moves forward..

First 12345 Last