hughey0003
    hughey0003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

How do you feel about Robert morris

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Can you talk about St Peters? Manhattan beat them 8 straight times, including a couple weeks ago. 8 in a row. Yikes.

On the other side, I like St Peters edge in FT% and less fouls committed.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Can you talk about St Peters? Manhattan beat them 8 straight times, including a couple weeks ago. 8 in a row. Yikes.

On the other side, I like St Peters edge in FT% and less fouls committed.
    Manhattan was the much better team the first seven times so that doesn't mean much this year, in fact giving an edge to St. Peter's with all that revenge in mind now that the teams are closer in talent. In the game this year, Manhattan won by five points at home while shooting 50.0% from the field, which they don't figure to duplicate on the road. Speaking of which, Manhattan is 1-6 in true road games with the six losses being by an average of almost double-figures (-9.5 points). And it is not as if they could blame a tough non-conference schedule, Jaspers only faced one Pomeroy Top 100 team and just barely (#97 Pittsburgh).

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by hughey0003 View Post
    How do you feel about Robert morris
    Sorry I have no feel at all for that game. St. Francis grades out as the better team but not sure I'd trust them on road vs. decent conference opponent.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Manhattan was the much better team the first seven times so that doesn't mean much this year, in fact giving an edge to St. Peter's with all that revenge in mind now that the teams are closer in talent. In the game this year, Manhattan won by five points at home while shooting 50.0% from the field, which they don't figure to duplicate on the road. Speaking of which, Manhattan is 1-6 in true road games with the six losses being by an average of almost double-figures (-9.5 points). And it is not as if they could blame a tough non-conference schedule, Jaspers only faced one Pomeroy Top 100 team and just barely (#97 Pittsburgh).
    Interesting take. I agree the last 8 games don't matter much but last 4 are this season and last... I get revenge factor but St Peters top guys just haven't produced against Manhattan. Good thing is Manhattans top two players from last year aren't around any more. I'm still looking into this matchup and may end up tailing you.

hughey0003
    hughey0003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

I lIke iona tonight...have been off lately though so not to confident in myself.

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Manhattan is not the same team this year. First home game of the new semester for St. Peters who just beat Monmouth on the road is a good looking for pick for me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevegreazy

UMgoBlue
    UMgoBlue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I think SPU is the pick as well but their recent ATS record (2-14-1) as the favorite isn't all that encouraging. GL all

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Interesting take. I agree the last 8 games don't matter much but last 4 are this season and last... I get revenge factor but St Peters top guys just haven't produced against Manhattan. Good thing is Manhattans top two players from last year aren't around any more. I'm still looking into this matchup and may end up tailing you.
    But even last year doesn't matter, that Manhattan team went to NCAAs and gave Louisville a battle. This Manhattan team is ranked 210th on Pomeroy.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Cocks shoot 44% inside the arc yuck. Don't think they can defend Manhattan down low either.

PolackDave
    PolackDave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Damn LT tailing you but this week was pretty intense ... lets turn it around tomorrow

LT Profits

Ouch to that half-point loss in the second game. Oh well, NEXT!