iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by Rous View Post
    What I said, was not bashing. What you all said in response to my statement was bashing. So lets get that straight. What amazes me most of all is I've been following Lucky's post for 4 years. If you go back 3 years in NCAAB his plays were under a 1-5* system. Not a 1k a game format. To be honest, I really don't care why he changed his format or whatever because he won, and it was very impressive. Now, all of sudden people jump in and start throwing darts at people who question why Lucky is having a down year. The reality is that he is up roughly 2k in hoops OVERALL with a 1k wager per bet since the start of last years season in NCAAB. Don't f****** tell me I'm bashing Lucky when I'm certainly not with my previous post. The reality is the guy is up 1k-3k in a year of and half of betting NCABB with a unit size of 1k per bet, and that is over 100's of bets and may even be approaching 400 bets total. This is not bashing, this is stating facts. Call me whatever you want or make whatever absurd comment you want. But don't say I'm bashing Lucky, because that is not that case.

BOL Lucky, and hope you find your stride.
    so coming into the thread and saying his 4 picks (which havent started yet) look like a 1-3 night is a perfectly cool and normal thing to say? I just dont get who u think you are to jus come into his thread and tell him his 4 picks look like a 1-3 night. I know you're not really bashing him, but its just a stupid thing to say. Like there isnt really a point of saying that. No one cares about your opinions on his picks. Just let the man pick his picks. He aint doin anything wrong.

brandcorytoby
    brandcorytoby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7732

Well said, Lucky. The biggest change I noticed was the high volume of plays starting with the recent CFB season.

I think you would be better off in being more selective.

Thanks for your hard work, and truly appreciate your efforts in handicapping!

Rous
    Rous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Go Lucky, glad to see you may be making some adjustments.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Great to see so much positivity. A credit to G that so many still appreciate and follow this guy who has posted for many years now for free. Got a good feeling bout this weekend. Let's do it !

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Manhattan+4

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Bang one shot one kill

iloseagain

looked like an 0-4 card to me.. 1-0 though good win man!

Rous

Hey Iloseagain.....eat my

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Rous View Post
    Hey Iloseagain.....eat my
    all in good fun brotha..

Rous

Lucky1g

Now 7-6 this week. Running a bit late this morning, These 3 plays tip at noon est!

Duke+3
    Duke & Lville OVER 142
    Marquette+9.5

Lucky1g

12:30 tip:

Saint Louis & Dayton UNDER 126

Lucky1g

Penn State PK
    Florida-2
    Michigan State+3
    San Fran-2
    Michigan-9

back later.

Lucky1g

3 additions makes the card final. N.dakota tips in 45 minutes! Sorry for the late post...

North Dakota+1.5
    Wright State+1
    Arizona-5

jihadvillager

Gotta be kidding me on penn state. Up 8 end of first half then at end of game we are up 3. Purdue misses both free throws and we give up a defensive rebound off the free throw and they hit a 3 to tie..

alamo

Quote Originally Posted by jihadvillager View Post
    Gotta be kidding me on penn state. Up 8 end of first half then at end of game we are up 3. Purdue misses both free throws and we give up a defensive rebound off the free throw and they hit a 3 to tie..
    Hard to fathom how this one is going to lose. All they had to do was get the rebound from the missed FT. Even when they didnt the odds are stacked in our favour. Of course Purdue knock down the buzzer three and Penn fouls every possession in OT to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory yet again for us.

jihadvillager

Definitely Been getting a ton of bad beats this year. Life isn't fair but hopefully we can get lucky In a few close games down the stretch to even things out

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Hard to fathom how this one is going to lose. All they had to do was get the rebound from the missed FT. Even when they didnt the odds are stacked in our favour. Of course Purdue knock down the buzzer three and Penn fouls every possession in OT to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory yet again for us.
    you must not be familiar with psu body of work this season? they were trying to blow gms all non conf against their cup cake schedule, unfortunately the teams they were playing were too shitty to take what they were being offered.. didnt watch, sounds like i was fortunate on purdue, but seriously when taking them i expected psu to do everything in their power to not win..im sure it only be a matter of hours before i get paid back in some unfortunate way. ncaa hoops tends to be good about that, we just tend to remember the bad ones more.

alamo

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you must not be familiar with psu body of work this season? they were trying to blow gms all non conf against their cup cake schedule, unfortunately the teams they were playing were too shitty to take what they were being offered.. didnt watch, sounds like i was fortunate on purdue, but seriously when taking them i expected psu to do everything in their power to not win..im sure it only be a matter of hours before i get paid back in some unfortunate way. ncaa hoops tends to be good about that, we just tend to remember the bad ones more.
    Thanks for checking in whoever you are. Havent seen you around here so no idea who you are. I guess that answers the question whether youve been following this thread cos you have no clue.

2daBank

Thanks for checking in whoever you are. Havent seen you around here so no idea who you are. I guess that answers the question whether youve been following this thread cos you have no clue.
    so you crying about all your poor bad beats telling me i dont have a clue? nobody knows who the fukk you are. you right tho, i dont follow anything. tough break, carry on.

alamo

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    so you crying about all your poor bad beats telling me i dont have a clue? nobody knows who the fukk you are. you right tho, i dont follow anything. tough break, carry on.
    Classy act checking in on a thread youve never visited to tell us about your win ...

alamo

Sorry G...I shouldnt be entertaining a troller. My bad..

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Alamo uncalled for--- Bank has been around here for years and a very good capper and by know means was he busting any balls
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 2daBank

2daBank

Classy act checking in on a thread youve never visited to tell us about your win ...
    ive visit tons of threads, this one as well as any other i feel is worth a damn, have had conversations with many ppl in this one, clearly never you as you dont seem capable of anything but whining and bitching like a little girl.. wasnt telling you bout my win was telling you i would be wary of expecting any different out of psu in the future, if you dont like it i could give a shit less. funny that some complaining ass follower that dont contribute shit is calling me a troll. stay in your lane kid, the other ppl in here know me and know that was not my intention at all.

cassidysports
    cassidysports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

As someone, who has tailed you as one of your "dime bettors", I would just like to say a big FU. Look, Im sure youre a nice guy and mean well, but I have lost so much money tailing you this year. Tailing you is one of the worst financial mistakes Ive made in a long time. Im a big boy and its obviously my fault, but I have so much anger right now towards you. The point of these forums is to help people make money and while I appreciate your efforts you're results have been severely disappointing. You should think about not posting anymore till you get your s$%t figured out. Oh, and to all you losers, betting $20 who stick up for Lucky and continue to lay on your knees to him, go F$%K yourselves too.

CONNEMARA
    CONNEMARA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

WOW, nice guy!!!

alamo

Quote Originally Posted by cassidysports View Post
    As someone, who has tailed you as one of your "dime bettors", I would just like to say a big FU. Look, Im sure youre a nice guy and mean well, but I have lost so much money tailing you this year. Tailing you is one of the worst financial mistakes Ive made in a long time. Im a big boy and its obviously my fault, but I have so much anger right now towards you. The point of these forums is to help people make money and while I appreciate your efforts you're results have been severely disappointing. You should think about not posting anymore till you get your s$%t figured out. Oh, and to all you losers, betting $20 who stick up for Lucky and continue to lay on your knees to him, go F$%K yourselves too.
    Haha. This could be the funniest post I've read on this forum. What a fckin donkey.

jihadvillager

no guarantees in betting. No one was complaining when Lucky went 7-0 or 6-1 a few saturdays in a row in CFB to get back to even after a rough start to the season- Hopefully we can do the same here.

BobbyD914
    BobbyD914's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8518

Brutal day but in lucky we trust. Let's get them back today buddy

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

keep your chin up G. better days ahead.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

We've all had bad runs from time to time. The problem I see is you're still playing a lot of games. Maybe scale back. Today for example...your first four picks, which I'm assuming were your top picks, went 3-1. Then you added five more that all lost. So instead of a 3-1 day, you had a 3-6 day. I'm not criticizing...just a suggestion. I know it's tough to make fewer picks when you're in the hole because you want to recover your losses, but when you're running cold, more picks is a downward spiral that quickly gets out of control. Best of luck.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cassidysports View Post
    i usually would never root for anyone to lose but gotta say it gives me a wave of absolute hysteria knowing that a douche like you is in the poor house. 1st off anyone who acts like you never had a "dime" to begin with, secondly who gives a fukk what you have lost? it aint nobodies problem but your own you miserable degenerate fukk. every has bad seasons, your dumb ass is the 1 who continued sinking money when he was running bad, i mean it never crossed your mind to chill? prob not, your retarded ass probably doubled down, and got exactly what you deserved. take what little money you got left and buy a gun, then stick the business end in your mouth.. whiny little pussy coming here and blaming other ppl for your pathetic problems,,
    Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

NU Sharp Plays gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

IWANTMONEY
    IWANTMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I don't think anyone is coming out of these little exchanges with any credit - except the bookies

alamo

Wanna come out and apologise to 2dabank. I Was wrong to say what I said about him. Respect that last post of his too.

2daBank

Wanna come out and apologise to 2dabank. I Was wrong to say what I said about him. Respect that last post of his too.
    i think you just misunderstood me man. i mean you just took a bad loss so probably wernt in the best mood when reading my post, lol. it all good dude. i think if you reread my entire post you would realize i wasnt bragging bout getting the W as i even said i was probably fortunate to cash.. i was just trying to give ya something to think bout in the future when you have a psu lean, nothing more bro.
    Points Awarded:

alamo gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 123 Last