wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

baffled by Richmond (3 game losing streak) laying 7 to George Mason.

line opened and 6.5 and is rising still too. Just don't understand it. this one looks so fukkin shady.

Richmond is not same Richmond as the last 4-5 years. they have lost 3 straight and are 1-10 ATS. 2 of those losses coming on their home floor to Northeastern and Wake. Meanwhile GMU played ODU very tough (6 point game), own a win over Iona and on the road at Wright State and coming off their first conference win against LaSalle.

both of these teams really struggle to score and one thing you count on Richmonds for is their defense is always there no matter what (holding opponents to 55 PPG on their home floor. so that's where I can see them possibly covering this game but I just don't think their offense is efficient enough to cover that number.

this line is so shady and prob means Richmond wins by 10+

anyone with some good info on this game plz chime in.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

7 does seem just a tad high but it's not as far off as one would think.. Richmond lost by the same amount to ODU (6) as GM, however they did so on the road while GM was at home. Richmond's losses to NE and WAKE were by a combined 3 points and those are two solid teams (better teams than GM in my opinion).

Then we look at GM... quite pathetic away from home. 0-3 at neutral sites and 1-3 away (their lone win against Wright State is very little to brag about if you ask me.)

All in all, I will be staying away from this game because I do agree the line is somewhat suspicious, all things considered.