chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Maryland is now +1 at my book

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Can Davidson hang around for a half at VCU? They do a good job of handling the rock and they should hit quite a few 3s vs a shakey VCU perimeter defense...just don't know if they can get any stops

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by chalk46 View Post
    WhT the hell....

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Can Davidson hang around for a half at VCU? They do a good job of handling the rock and they should hit quite a few 3s vs a shakey VCU perimeter defense...just don't know if they can get any stops
    I took them. Ill ride it until it fails.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Buffalo, UC Davis, Davidson 1H, Utah, Ill state so far for me.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

FWIW, I'm on Buffalo, UC-Davis (2 units), Utah St, and Maryland. Usually hate taking road teams, but can't resist tonight.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i see a lot i like but honestly it really hard for me to not just ignore everything else and put what i would normally spread out all on terps.. i know it soo soo sooooo square, but i mean what terps gm hasnt been? love this team, and thought illini sucked with rice who is out.. how the flying fukk do terps lose this gm if they show up? Terps been a freaking cash cow so i guess it makes it easier for me to ignore how easy this looks. god it looks easy.. why would anyone back illini? that the real problem is anyone taking them? if i can find 1 person on illini im pounding terps. loll.l.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chalk46 View Post
    im waiting cause would love plus money, it exactly makes me less scared knowing that there money hitting illini side. bunch of terps non-believers i guesss.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    havnt looked yet but im a fan of fading vcu anytime they play a team that can handle the press. your d really doesnt have to be great cause vcu offense is avg at best when they arnt turning you over defensively..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Banker... in regards to illini. As a life long fan im puzzled by this line which makes me wonder if vegas thinks illinois home court advantage first conference game may help them...

Im gonna be there tonight.. its gonna be tough without rice but im wondering if maybe the team rallies around him. Hes tge heart and soul of illini bball, hometown kid... the team is gonna go balls to the wall i think for him. And coach groce wss fukkin fired up in the presser yesterday cause media kept asking how tgis is gonna help young players for next yr. He said "im not worried aboyt next year and nana egwu and ray rice damn sure arent thinking about next year. Were thinking about beating maryland tomorrow." And walked out....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    Hall at +7 at Xavier stands out to me..
    i think this one of those gms where if you trust the dog to be in it then the over is the play..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Banker... in regards to illini. As a life long fan im puzzled by this line which makes me wonder if vegas thinks illinois home court advantage first conference game may help them...

Im gonna be there tonight.. its gonna be tough without rice but im wondering if maybe the team rallies around him. Hes tge heart and soul of illini bball, hometown kid... the team is gonna go balls to the wall i think for him. And coach groce wss fukkin fired up in the presser yesterday cause media kept asking how tgis is gonna help young players for next yr. He said "im not worried aboyt next year and nana egwu and ray rice damn sure arent thinking about next year. Were thinking about beating maryland tomorrow." And walked out....
    id rather rice was playing if we being honest with each other.. with that said books have known jack dick about terps all season is biggest reason the line scares me less than maybe it should. seriously tho if rice was in id bet terps even larger, teams that lose a guy like rice scare me the 1st couple gms as i agree the rest of the team generally plays as if they have something to prove.. bottom line for me is illini's best "balls to wall" effort aint enough to compete with terps if they come to play..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    id rather rice was playing if we being honest with each other.. with that said books have known jack dick about terps all season is biggest reason the line scares me less than maybe it should. seriously tho if rice was in id bet terps even larger, teams that lose a guy like rice scare me the 1st couple gms as i agree the rest of the team generally plays as if they have something to prove.. bottom line for me is illini's best "balls to wall" effort aint enough to compete with terps if they come to play..
    Yes i agree with you.
    Stranger things have happened at assembly hall (state farm center). But its terps or nothing.

2daBank

Yes i agree with you.
    Stranger things have happened at assembly hall (state farm center). But its terps or nothing.
    what was there b1g record at home last season? something like 3-6?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Agree---this seems like a no brainer -yet it's a pick----I dont fuckkn get it...really trying to hold off a big bet here....seems too good...he will OBV be missed and terps by 8-12 right?
    Damn... thats weird. Lol ill be at tge game... dont know who is gonna fill that 17 pt 7 rebound average from rice.
    The rebounding loss is huge.

PaperTrail07

LMFAO right there w ya....
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i see a lot i like but honestly it really hard for me to not just ignore everything else and put what i would normally spread out all on terps.. i know it soo soo sooooo square, but i mean what terps gm hasnt been? love this team, and thought illini sucked with rice who is out.. how the flying fukk do terps lose this gm if they show up? Terps been a freaking cash cow so i guess it makes it easier for me to ignore how easy this looks. god it looks easy.. why would anyone back illini? that the real problem is anyone taking them? if i can find 1 person on illini im pounding terps. loll.l.

PaperTrail07

Basketball - 781 Maryland -3 +147 selling 4 for Game All Day

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Agree---this seems like a no brainer -yet it's a pick----I dont fuckkn get it...really trying to hold off a big bet here....seems too good...he will OBV be missed and terps by 8-12 right?
    Mjssed is an understatement. But we will see.... maybe more team ball? Guys step up? Idk... we already are weak at PG.

Thecook325
    Thecook325's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Its killing me i took maryland early for $100 when the line was -2 im thinking about going another $100 now that its a pick... What to do?

PaperTrail07

Maryland -1 Now...Prob -2 by Tip.....Maryland IS the play here...Ill has not beat a good team this year...(exception is Baylor----Rice with 17 and 7 in a game they scored 62 points) lol....in the games they are losing Rice is the leading scorer in all of them....

Thecook325
    Thecook325's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

i was trying to hold off and see if i was gonna get maryland + but probley want happen but i dont think they need it.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

St joes getting 61% of bets... yet duquesne is now -1.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Kansas is feeling more and more right to me tonight

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    it not like they have made any sharp line on the terps yet, maybe i get burnt this time but hell i got huge plus money on them against a avg okie st team, decent plus money against a ok sparty team. clearly they were short with the minny line. several neutral site gms they were plus and won,. when the hell they been right bout the terps? i say ride'em till the wheels fall off. if they lose to illini so be it, im willing to pay to see it..id feel a little better if rice was playing, sure he a ok player and all but lets face it, they have flat out sucked with him on the court so id prefer he was playing, lol..

2daBank

i played over in xavier gm, just mentioning it if anyone wants to fade. totals have been going horribly for me the last week or so

Lincoln Scofield
    Lincoln Scofield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You on anything else yet bank?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Scofield View Post
    You on anything else yet bank?
    terps, for more than i prob should be..

2daBank

gonna roll with davidson 1st half w hammer. that seems to be working well and like i always say bout vcu, fade them against teams who can handle the press..

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Looking at Davidson too..hope the boys show up tonight for this big game

2daBank

tcu/kst line doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me.. granted tcu has played a really weak schedule but kst been terrible..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    Looking at Davidson too..hope the boys show up tonight for this big game
    vcu's press tends to allow teams good looks from 3, we know davidson aint shy about chucking up treys, hopefully they falling.

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Taking Maryland to the bank. From Maryland, played high school ball with a current starter on their squad and I know this team inside out. Maryland's length with pull in too many rebounds from the missed 3's Illini will take from the excellent perimeter D terps have. I think without Rice, Dez Wells will have a field day out there and Dodd will have a block/rebound party.

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Also, thoughts on Wyoming vs C State? I think Wyoming's D is too much too handle. Larry Nance Jr. is a beast. The only thing I'm worried about is Wyoming doesn't play as tough on the road but if they show up, I think Wyoming will take it.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    Also, thoughts on Wyoming vs C State? I think Wyoming's D is too much too handle. Larry Nance Jr. is a beast. The only thing I'm worried about is Wyoming doesn't play as tough on the road but if they show up, I think Wyoming will take it.
    i dunno, playing at csu is no joke and a place wyo has had zero success in the past...

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

VCU -9
    Illinois +1
    Florida pick em

First 123 Last