Omar the Wizard
    Omar the Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Omar the Wizard

Out of the mysterious East, out of the deserts burning sands, the voice of ancient Persia speaks to the heart of him who understands.

Out of the majestic star lit skies a sign on the mystic scroll of fate the moving finger writes in gold "Do you hear the call of Omar"? Omar the mysterious voice that only I can hear.

Through a complex code delivered via magical bells I, Mr. X, am now burdened with the responsibility of delivering Omar the Wizards one, and only one, selection for the day to seekers of earthly paradise.

I do not gamble, I do not like sports, nor was I seeking employment when chosen for this mission as I am independently wealthy. Nonetheless, His will not mine be done.

Do not reply to this thread. Your comments, good or bad, are neither solicited or welcome and will not be read or responded to. I am only a humble messenger.

Alas, the voice of Omar the Wizard has spoken and I must obey.

NORTH DAKOTA STATE - 4 1/2

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Hard to trust a black man as a wizard.

Pounding it down
    Pounding it down's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol.. this guy's flying rug needs to run into a knife..at least he can give us a good knee slapper.. we straight got Aladin in the house..lol..

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I think this is legit . He got this straight from the gambling gods. I am going to go with his tip and make a bundle.

Pounding it down
    Pounding it down's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like a fade...

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Omar U SOB. I trusted you . You must be getting your tips from the wrong place.