not a great card but neither was yesterdays and we managed to find some winners..

i dont have any plays set in stone yet, couple leans but think i might be able to get better numbers by waiting..just thought id start the thread so ya'll can chime in with questions, thoughts, plays, whatever..

early leans..

i like st peters with the points but seeing how it been going up figured id hold out and see if it gets to 6 or better. peacocks been decent on the road and think they the better team here, not my fav thing trusting a road team that relies on treys and fts but they also bring the better defense to the table here and have a stretch 4 in marvin dominique that gonna be a headache for quinnipiac.. ultimately i have this as a one or 2 possession gm so would be pretty happy with +6..

looking to lay the points with canisius but again line moving opposite way so hoping i can get -4 or so before all said and done. why this one dropping is beyond me, little bit of a class difference here as canisius is a decent team while monmouth has a total of 1 win vs teams inside the top 300! and that win was at home to iona who lets everyone light them up..canisius should turn this team over a ton and i think win pretty comfortably..

dunno how im not gonna be on udub later? little worried the stoney brook loss was a warning sign for a team that i have seen look really good in the non-conf before then crumble when they get into conf play. still cal's offense is total dogshit so they gonna have a really hard time scoring on a really good defensive group..not sure bout this one, i been on the udub bandwagon most the season but i still dont fully trust them coming into conf play..