THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

jan 1 2015 ncaab discussion

Not a very solid card today.

Kinda interested in that st marys- pepperdine game.
    Peppedine getting 3 pts at home.

NO Iowa-Evansville definitely the game of the day. Evansville has been really solid, but N Iowa is the best team in that conference i think

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Also... being from Illinois, i have no idea how SIUE is giving 4 pts to anyone.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

May pass altogether.
    Had an awesome day yesterday. Today looks crappy

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Tenn tech looks good

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I don't see anything that interests me. Guess I just tail LT he has been pretty hot lately. and take Evansville +3.5 .

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Im thinking tenn tech and pepperdine

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i guess a case could be made for pepperdine, but to hung over to make it and it aint that strong..

wouldnt blame anyone for playing clara, that line is starting to get on the high side. that said could easily be a game byu decides to cover..

i prefer uni at a short number over evansville but again i could live w/o it.. dont really get the evansville side, uni battle tested while they will by far be the best team evansville has seen. the only 2 half way decent teams the aces have played they lost to (granted closely), 1 of them being at home and murry st aint no uni.. i dunno, i made the line a few points higher so actually think uni a decent play. not in love with it but it kinda looked like the best option on a not so appealing card.

glad the card is shit really, who wants to try and guess wtf these kids did last night? i couldnt give ya my best hoops gm at the moment so why should i expect them too???

marco14
    marco14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2919

I concur. Tenn Tech is solid should be favored or at least a pk because they are the better team.

I like pepperdine at home catching points but not Saint Mary's is a good team hoping to get a couple more points will wait closer to game time to see if line moves.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i guess a case could be made for pepperdine, but to hung over to make it and it aint that strong..

wouldnt blame anyone for playing clara, that line is starting to get on the high side. that said could easily be a game byu decides to cover..

i prefer uni at a short number over evansville but again i could live w/o it.. dont really get the evansville side, uni battle tested while they will by far be the best team evansville has seen. the only 2 half way decent teams the aces have played they lost to (granted closely), 1 of them being at home and murry st aint no uni.. i dunno, i made the line a few points higher so actually think uni a decent play. not in love with it but it kinda looked like the best option on a not so appealing card.

glad the card is shit really, who wants to try and guess wtf these kids did last night? i couldnt give ya my best hoops gm at the moment so why should i expect them too???
    spot on!!

A123
    A123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Tennessee Tech looks solid, Eastern Illinois best player is questionable. Even with him I think Tech takes it outright. Eastern will get dominated on the boards.

2daBank

pepperdine just doesnt have any kind of decent win i can point to that makes me wanna trust them with my money.. ive thought gaels have looked a lot better recently and they have showed well in both their road gms.. waldo is becoming the focal point of the offense as he should be and i dont think pepperdine has any kind of answer for him down low.. i mean i guess you could look to the fact pepperdine pushed st marys to ot at home last season but then again gaels beat them all 3 gms they played..if gaels continue making waldo the priority i think they probably get out with a W and most likely a cover..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

No Co. ML and/or teased

2daBank

i guess it reasonable to assume if anyone not hung over today it be the mormons right? not sure how anyone trust backing them to cover any kind of number tho cause they terrible at closing out gms..

2daBank

pretty much despise teasers with any sport but nfl, that said doing 1 today (lol)

byu-3.5
    e.wash-5

think that will get the cash..

only other play is small on uni-3.5... rest of my day is all about the bowls. gl everyone

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

pretty much despise teasers with any sport but nfl, that said doing 1 today (lol)

byu-3.5
    e.wash-5

only other play is small on uni-3.5... rest of my day is all about the bowls. gl everyone
    Good luck banker!

TheHumanTripod
    TheHumanTripod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Anyone else like USD today?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanTripod View Post
    Anyone else like USD today?
    actually yea,, i didnt have much interest at 2.5 but i think +4 or more probably a solid bet.. sf been incredibly disappointing if ya ask me, pretty much losing to every decent team they have faced. with their wins outside of hawaii coming against absolute bottom feeders..

cmatth1326
    cmatth1326's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7538

You know BYU players are definateltly not hung over. They may be the play.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cmatth1326 View Post
    You know BYU players are definateltly not hung over. They may be the play.
    it just hard to back them laying that kinda number considering how often they blow spreads late in gms.. i liked the idea of teasing them donw even tho im the 1st to admit teasing ncaa not a great idea..

2daBank

byu-3.5
    e.wash-5

cant believe i hit that tease,, no clue how e.washington managed to win by 6 but ill take it

2daBank

in honor of getting lucky give me a little san diego +4.5 please