leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    because of one gm? honestly i dont recall ever coming back and telling you "i told ya so" in any of the numerous plays you made these past couple weeks i didnt like, so lets squash that shit.. the way i go about this is sound and has worked for some time so excuse me if i dont rethink the way i do things because of 1 loss where the team i backed is shooting 20 freaking percent from the floor.. all i see is if this keeps up im gonna get a great line when they meet at zags house...
    Whats wrong with you? Not saying i told you so, trying to have an intelligent conversation: SD won 1 and lost by 3 another last 2 games vs Zagz, right, Line is huge, SD is doing very well at home, why the line would inflated? Just an indication of strength...agreed??? Not sure What do you mean by inflated line there...

leetreaper

because of one gm? honestly i dont recall ever coming back and telling you "i told ya so" in any of the numerous plays you made these past couple weeks i didnt like, so lets squash that shit.. the way i go about this is sound and has worked for some time so excuse me if i dont rethink the way i do things because of 1 loss where the team i backed is shooting 20 freaking percent from the floor.. all i see is if this keeps up im gonna get a great line when they meet at zags house...
    Oh yeah, if they get routed tonight, the line would be definately inflated in Zags, now we are talking

leetreaper

Or maybe this year they are just THAT GOOD, looks like it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Whats wrong with you? Not saying i told you so, trying to have an intelligent conversation: SD won 1 and lost by 3 another last 2 games vs Zagz, right, Line is huge, SD is doing very well at home, why the line would inflated? Just an indication of strength...agreed??? Not sure What do you mean by inflated line there...
    ok my bad.. just took it wrong i guess but i mean not like i was back here saying "see sf was terrible play!".. i mean it inflated because i made it several points less, maybe i need to rate zags even higher but ive been pretty on with their numbers (again besides ucla gm), i still feel like it was a few points higher than it shoulda been regardless of this outcome. yes it that way because of way they playing and because they are a name brand ppl follow so there will and always are plenty of times in this conf you get more points than you should against this team. same goes for uk/puke/ all the big name schools.. doesnt mean they wont cover and doesnt mean there still isnt times i bet on them, just means i feel there plenty of times where the value lies against them cause of who they are..

2daBank

Or maybe this year they are just THAT GOOD, looks like it.
    maybe so.. this might be most impressive win of season for them in my eyes. coming off the byu gm and playing a team that has this gm circled every year and they are absolutely shutting them down.. good call

2daBank

wish i was watching cause Dee has scorched them throughout his career and he has nothing going on.. would like to see why...

leetreaper

ok my bad.. just took it wrong i guess but i mean not like i was back here saying "see sf was terrible play!".. i mean it inflated because i made it several points less, maybe i need to rate zags even higher but ive been pretty on with their numbers (again besides ucla gm), i still feel like it was a few points higher than it shoulda been regardless of this outcome. yes it that way because of way they playing and because they are a name brand ppl follow so there will and always are plenty of times in this conf you get more points than you should against this team. same goes for uk/puke/ all the big name schools.. doesnt mean they wont cover and doesnt mean there still isnt times i bet on them, just means i feel there plenty of times where the value lies against them cause of who they are..
    I hear ya but SD always keep close with them so when the line is 10+ should be a red flag right away. Have a good one, we'll talk some games tomorrow.

2daBank

I hear ya but SD always keep close with them so when the line is 10+ should be a red flag right away. Have a good one, we'll talk some games tomorrow.
    didnt really consider it that way (guess i should of) just cause i know zags get money at any number and think they were pretty high last season as well,, cant recall for sure tho..oh well. still 2-1,, on to 2marro..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Its a line based on the spot, wasnt inflated, actually shaded down.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Its a line based on the spot, wasnt inflated, actually shaded down.
    Word.

leetreaper

Hopefully you backdoor this, i'm out.

2daBank

wow, what a bitch.. probably didnt deserve to win but when they cut it to 10 with 27 seconds left thought i had it. no sense in fouling there fukkers, just let them run it out! even worse they turn it over and never get a shot at the rim, letting zags run it out when it 12

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Brutal man!!!!

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Anybody else like Iowa tomorrow?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by curtrambus View Post
    Anybody else like Iowa tomorrow?
    im not too tired and the wife passed out.. think im gonna start on this card in the next couple minutes..

First 123