THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    shoulda listened to myself and got some of that good aub money.. feel like ive passed on far to many correct leans tonight. blah
    Last 3 weeks all i feel like i do is bail on my winning leans and hammer my losers.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Last 3 weeks all i feel like i do is bail on my winning leans and hammer my losers.
    which is why you generally see me playing really big cards. ive never been great at differentiating one play from another. for most part either i like it and it a play or i dont. been getting little better on loading up on the right ones but def not my strong suite..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

which is why you generally see me playing really big cards. ive never been great at differentiating one play from another. for most part either i like it and it a play or i dont. been getting little better on loading up on the right ones but def not my strong suite..
    Exactlyyyy bro!

2daBank

bang.. portland cashes a nail biter..

starting to think NoCoin is on to something calling these mormons point shavers, had me dead to rights tonight and the lovable little point shaving religious kids hooked it up again

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Oregon-irvine close thus far... hmmm

2daBank

Oregon-irvine close thus far... hmmm
    irvine probably cover.. leaned them as well, lol..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Pacific 2h was a bad bet. I can't get shit right at the moment.

2daBank

hoping sd can withstand this initial push by the zags.. hoping the byu gm the other day will take its toll in the 2nd..

2daBank

cant believe i passed on clara.. i did far too much of that today. just didnt think card was that great to be firing away at, some of the line moves surprised me a little. oh and i was busy wasting time on bowl gms for which i suck at!!! and that nothing new, i usually suck at the pre new years ones especially but can never help myself, lol.. luckily hit a nice prop in wvu gm and had clem ml. horns fukkin me tho..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-29-14 at 10:34 PM.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Ark pine bluff is awful... why did we not pound the trees.

2daBank

i didnt even look, what spread you working with?

2daBank

Ark pine bluff is awful... why did we not pound the trees.
    oh i dont feel bad bout that one. ill leave those big ass spreads for you, ive never had a bunch of success with them so most days i practically ignore them.. you seem to do pretty well with them tho..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

i didnt even look, what spread you working with?
    -5.. horrendous bet lol.
    I leaned clara all day as well.

When shit isnt going right it tends to continue that way

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

oh i dont feel bad bout that one. ill leave those big ass spreads for you, ive never had a bunch of success with them so most days i practically ignore them.. you seem to do pretty well with them tho..
    Thats one thing i do feel more comfortable with... its weird. Sometimes i like 20 pt spreads more than 5 lol

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Banker... we gotta starting conversing daily.

2daBank

-5.. horrendous bet lol.
    I leaned clara all day as well.

When shit isnt going right it tends to continue that way
    that how bowl gms and to a lesser extent nfl was for me the majority of season.. dunno why i even keep playing them, oh yea im a degen that why

2daBank

Banker... we gotta starting conversing daily.
    easy enough to accomplish this next week, when i go back to work on the 5th it be a little tougher.. usually i am off by 2:30 most days, i think instead of going to gym right after i will try and come home and start a thread then hit gym while games are on. sometimes that makes it hard to get myself in gym tho, gonna try and see how it works out, ive always felt like posting helps my capping when we have a decent group of guys to discuss the gms with ..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

easy enough to accomplish this next week, when i go back to work on the 5th it be a little tougher.. usually i am off by 2:30 most days, i think instead of going to gym right after i will try and come home and start a thread then hit gym while games are on. sometimes that makes it hard to get myself in gym tho, gonna try and see how it works out, ive always felt like posting helps my capping when we have a decent group of guys to discuss the gms with ..
    Absolutely man... can help to talk some sense into eachother rather than pussying out of our leans

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Oregon is a really good 2h team... witnessed it first hand against my illini and have made some nice money on them this season.....interested to see the line

2daBank

Oregon is a really good 2h team... witnessed it first hand against my illini and have made some nice money on them this season.....interested to see the line
    i dunno how sold i am on them yet.. your illini squad was getting way too much hype early, i hate that team.. they were lucky to beat my tigers and i know they fukkin terrible. lol..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

-4.5 holy shit thats a gift.....

This may be a max play for. They were 1-8 from 3 in 1h... that will not continue

2daBank

jeez,, sd is 6-26 from the field. my man Dee 1-6 and 0-2 from 3 were he been lighting it up this year.. i guess on the bright side they still within striking distance of the line and they cant possibly continue to shoot that poorly, can they? lol

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Where are you seeing -4.5...? It's -8 on my book

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Where are you seeing -4.5...? It's -8 on my book
    Dude wtf. ... betonline opend it at 4.5 and i hit it immediately... saw O post 8 in his thread so i checked and now betonline has it at 8.. wtf... my pending still has 4.5 too.. did i get a gift? ??

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

I've been taking dogs leading at halftime at + money for the 2nd half (+220 in Santa Clara's case), and they've been cashing the past few days. Not to say it's some kind of system or anything, just something I've had success with lately (works better with the bowl games). Of course probably won't touch Cal Irvine, especially since the spread will most certainly be double digits for Oregon, but it certainly makes you wonder about fixes - case in point CSU Bakersfield last night. Really hoping San Diego comes through for us in the 2nd half, was able to get them at +10.5 just before tip.

survive
    and advance

Dude wtf. ... betonline opend it at 4.5 and i hit it immediately... saw O post 8 in his thread so i checked and now betonline has it at 8.. wtf... my pending still has 4.5 too.. did i get a gift? ??
    You sure it wasn't first 10 mins? Otherwise you should've went very big on it!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

jeez,, sd is 6-26 from the field. my man Dee 1-6 and 0-2 from 3 were he been lighting it up this year.. i guess on the bright side they still within striking distance of the line and they cant possibly continue to shoot that poorly, can they? lol
    SD is getting 2.5 pts 2H too.. damn... i guess vegas doesnt tgink they shoot much better.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    You sure it wasn't first 10 mins? Otherwise you should've went very big on it!
    Just 2h haha i just checked again... what the fukk... i thought tgat seemed super weak!!!!! It is juiced at -120 but... lol damn... i wish i put more than 4 units. .. i even like it at 8.. add??

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

warned ya, hopefully they come back 2h, but if zagz win by 15+ you gotta rethink the inflated line strategy, gl.

survive
    and advance

Just 2h haha i just checked again... what the fukk... i thought tgat seemed super weak!!!!! It is juiced at -120 but... lol damn... i wish i put more than 4 units. .. i even like it at 8.. add??
    That's crazy! I think -8 looks good too. I'm out though, GL tonight guys

2daBank

-4.5 holy shit thats a gift.....

This may be a max play for. They were 1-8 from 3 in 1h... that will not continue
    irvine beat wiscy-gb who a better team than ducks imo..gb was in a look ahead spot tho.. agree ducks wil prob shoot better it just a matter if they can force some misses on the other end..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

irvine beat wiscy-gb who a better team than ducks imo..gb was in a look ahead spot tho.. agree ducks wil prob shoot better it just a matter if they can force some misses on the other end..
    Yes sir. I saw they beat them...
    oregon at home is a pretty tough out.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

i dunno how sold i am on them yet.. your illini squad was getting way too much hype early, i hate that team.. they were lucky to beat my tigers and i know they fukkin terrible. lol..
    Rayvonte rice!!! Top 5 guard in country

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    warned ya, hopefully they come back 2h, but if zagz win by 15+ you gotta rethink the inflated line strategy, gl.
    because of one gm? honestly i dont recall ever coming back and telling you "i told ya so" in any of the numerous plays you made these past couple weeks i didnt like, so lets squash that shit.. the way i go about this is sound and has worked for some time so excuse me if i dont rethink the way i do things because of 1 loss where the team i backed is shooting 20 freaking percent from the floor.. all i see is if this keeps up im gonna get a great line when they meet at zags house...

2daBank

SD is getting 2.5 pts 2H too.. damn... i guess vegas doesnt tgink they shoot much better.
    yea that not a good sign.. we shall see..

First 123 Last