marcus365's Avatar Become A Pro!

Santa lock of the day

Miami Hurricanes Moneyline

ATL5150
    ATL5150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Quote Originally Posted by marcus365 View Post
    Miami Hurricanes Moneyline
    Any particular reason why? I was kind of leaning towards Providence sent they are playing close to home. And they have a kid that averages 19 pts a game.

marcus365
    marcus365's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Hurricanes doesnt lose to average or good teams they will show up tonight especially at home.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ATL5150 View Post
    Any particular reason why? I was kind of leaning towards Providence sent they are playing close to home. And they have a kid that averages 19 pts a game.
    with good reason. they the better team here w/o a doubt. canes a 1 trick pony, if the treys aint falling its a real struggle for them. provo has length on the perimeter and do a good job of not giving up clean looks from outside. pretty simple formula for them here, hold canes to a low percentage from outside and dominate the boards as lots of teams do vs the canes.. only angle i see with the canes is the bounce back spot after being embarrassed on their home court. ive thought this was a overrated group all season while i think provo little better than givin credit for. provo plus anything is a solid play imo..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by marcus365 View Post
    The Hurricanes doesnt lose to average or good teams they will show up tonight especially at home.
    neutral site gm and canes in fact do lose to avg teams as they have proven several times of late. at home i might add.