irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

No line on UNC vs Ohio St yet

Any thoughts on this game? Should be an up and down game. I'm kind of leaning towards UNC. They've played the tougher schedule. It's tough to judge them, because the shooting inconsistacies.

I actually liked what I saw against Kentucky. I know the game was never in doubt, but UK shot the ball well above their average and are a team that UNC can't dominate inside. UNC is a player away from being contenders though. Can't believe Roy hasn't recruited some betting shooting guards/forwards.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Havent really seen State this year, I imagine they have trouble scoring, but if they play good defense as past teams did, have some size and can rebound, my money wont be on UNC.

irishstuey

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Havent really seen State this year, I imagine they have trouble scoring, but if they play good defense as past teams did, have some size and can rebound, my money wont be on UNC.
    I've seen parts of two games. They looked great, but have played a terrible schedule. Kenpom says 331st. Played one good team, UL and lost by 9.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

No shame losing to Ville on the road by 9 really, Id imagine UNC wouldnt have kept it that close. Just dont like that UNC team. I see UNC has played a much tougher schedule though.

irishstuey

No shame losing to Ville on the road by 9 really, Id imagine UNC wouldnt have kept it that close. Just dont like that UNC team. I see UNC has played a much tougher schedule though.
    I agree. UNC bigs can play very soft. Below average shooting team. If Paige plays well this team is top 10. If not, they are bad.

Ohio st shoud be ashamed of that OOC schedule.

mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

This game is in Chicago. I see this as a pretty even game. For UNC, if they shoot above 50% and hold OSU under 40%, they will win. I now see a line and it has OSU -1.

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut
    LeaninBack916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

Yeah UNC has the softest bigs I've seen in a while. I remember watching the Butler/UNC game where short-ass butler had more OFFENSIVE rebounds than UNC had rebounds. It was so pathetic I kept watching midgets (among the bigs they looked really small) rebound all over this UNC squad.

+1 Ohio State

irishstuey

Quote Originally Posted by LeaninBack916 View Post
    Yeah UNC has the softest bigs I've seen in a while. I remember watching the Butler/UNC game where short-ass butler had more OFFENSIVE rebounds than UNC had rebounds. It was so pathetic I kept watching midgets (among the bigs they looked really small) rebound all over this UNC squad.

+1 Ohio State
    McAdoo is gone, but basically the same bigs as last year. They managed to knock off MSU, UL and MSU. Don't disregard how bad Ohio St schedule has been. Think the wrong team may be favored here.

irishstuey

Winner, makes up for my whoopin I took on Zona.

UNC will be a hard team to bet with or against this season. There is a lot of variance in their play. Played pretty darn well today.

irishstuey

OSU better be over 500 in league play this year. They could miss the tourney with this cupcake schedule.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

feel bad for all the suckers that took Ohio St today. vegas set that trap perfectly.