EnergyStar
    EnergyStar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Arizona -5 against UTEP?

Seems really easy to take Arizona here. UTEP lost to a garbage New Mexico State team. Zona is 11-0 with 2 wins against ranked teams and a bunch of double digits wins this year.

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Agreed. My question is...is UTEP a tough place to play. I think I remember watching them at home and the place was crazy. I may be mistaken.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

utep and nmst split damn near every year. that a rivalry where they play a home and home every season. love those gms cause it generally easy money.. zona offense is garbage, they have stretches where they cant hit the broad side of a barn. utep is long and plays d so id be wary of thinking they gonna get run out of their gym.. i thought boiut utep at open but passed and now it too low for me 7 or better i think utep worth a look but i dont like how much their guards turn it over which could be a real problem as zona lives off easy baskets created by their defense...pass for me but personally think zona overrated due to the fact they at times looks pitiful attempting to run a half court offense..1st half under is actually the play im most interested in..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

road

2daBank

to be clear the 2 ranked teams they beat were skating by a total dogshit sdst team whos offense is somehow worse than theirs at a neutral site. then they beat zags at home in a gm zags controlled all gm before pissing it away at the end.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I'm from El Paso and went to utep I will be at this game. The miners will make this a game. 12,222 sold out for a month.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Liking UTEP, but feel a bit more comfortable at 7 or 8 points...think they come within a couple possessions though and keep it pretty close.

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut
    LeaninBack916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

Hardly any game has hit the level of non-play that this game has. UTEP has a shot here but I still think Arizona wins. By how much, god that's a great question to keep debating. Arizona has been playing great basketball and beat some solid teams but UTEP actually matches up well and that sold out arena is going to be getting wild.

I HATE picking which team covers this though.

Only thing I like is the over 61.5 1st half and the over 132 game. Either of those plays look like the playable options.

aortega521

Fellas I can't wait to see my utep miners. I'm home from Louisiana for the holidays drove 14 hours to see this game. I've got no wager on it I'm just gonna enjoy but I hope utep beats them. You can't even hear yourself think when it's sold out its ridiculous how loud it gets. I'm pumped for tonight! !!!

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut
    LeaninBack916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Fellas I can't wait to see my utep miners. I'm home from Louisiana for the holidays drove 14 hours to see this game. I've got no wager on it I'm just gonna enjoy but I hope utep beats them. You can't even hear yourself think when it's sold out its ridiculous how loud it gets. I'm pumped for tonight! !!!
    Might as well throw a few bucks on the UTEP ml then lol. Don't come on here telling us how your sitting it out but going to the game.

That Dude Nate
    That Dude Nate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3892

One of the best teams in the country + one of the best coaches in the nation. Don't over think this one. Arizona -5.5

irishstuey

Thinking about ML parlay with Cal.

aortega521

Quote Originally Posted by LeaninBack916 View Post
    Might as well throw a few bucks on the UTEP ml then lol. Don't come on here telling us how your sitting it out but going to the game.
    Haha true it's just hard to put money on your team. If the lose then I don't lose money. I am however on Cal -7

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by That Dude Nate View Post
    One of the best teams in the country + one of the best coaches in the nation. Don't over think this one. Arizona -5.5
    If all that was true Id suspect the line to be higher.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    road

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by That Dude Nate View Post
    pays to actually think sometimes..

irishstuey

Come on already. It was one ****** up call from being the other way. Utep scores 55 all game, bit dude drills a miracle 3 towards the end. Everyone lucks out backdoor sometimes

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    Come on already. It was one ****** up call from being the other way. Utep scores 55 all game, bit dude drills a miracle 3 towards the end. Everyone lucks out backdoor sometimes
    and zona scored 60. not sure why you think you should have gotten a cover in a gm you had no business covering? utep outplayed them for a large portion of the gm and would have won if best player wasnt on the bench the last 9 minutes..

irishstuey

Their best player was 8 for 18 with 5 tos. I want that best player on the court. He commits 2 more turnovers and hit one more basket. Doesn't change the fact the foul call was phantom. As in it did not exist.

irishstuey

Please name a phase in the game they outplayed az

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    Please name a phase in the game they outplayed az
    pretty much from after the initial run by zona all the way until hunter fouled out. miller even said after the gm they lose if hunter is able to stay in the gm.. keep telling yourself you were on the right side and got screwed tho.