thank you for your hard work

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

good luck G

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Way to give up in the second half last night Clemson. Great job bums...your only as good as your last winner around here and right now, I'm cold as ice.

5-6 now this week. Only thing I can do is keep after it with the hope that I turn around with a hot streak. Might as well keep posting. This has been a brutal stretch for me personally. Not used to losing like this. Hope nobody's got burned too bad tailing me, I'm usually better then this

overall college hoops record: 54-51-2 51.4% (dime players -$4,400)

sides: 42-44-2 49%
    totals: 12-7 63%

**top rated plays this season: 1-3-1
    **top rated plays since 2011 season: 51-30 63.0%

Heandog

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    Way to give up in the second half last night Clemson. Great job bums...your only as good as your last winner around here and right now, I'm cold as ice.

5-6 now this week. Only thing I can do is keep after it with the hope that I turn around with a hot streak. Might as well keep posting. This has been a brutal stretch for me personally. Not used to losing like this. Hope nobody's got burned too bad tailing me, I'm usually better then this

overall college hoops record: 54-51-2 51.4% (dime players -$4,400)

sides: 42-44-2 49%
    totals: 12-7 63%

you most certainly are, conf. play gonna be starting up that is when you are at your best hang in there.

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Please keep posting - I appreciate it! One good or bad week won't make or break your season. If the grind of gambling year in and out was easy the books would not be in business.

girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

lucky , you should probably not use the same handle for every site eh?

Lucky1g

​purdue+3.5

Heandog

Quote Originally Posted by girlscoutcookies View Post
    lucky , you should probably not use the same handle for every site eh?
    what difference would that make if he did . you sign up yesterday and think you know what is going on.

Lucky1g

Two tipping at noon
    Michigan-2.5
    Louisville & Western Kentucky UNDER 137

Lucky1g

Columbia-2
    texas-16

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

90 pts in 2h louisville game.. Unbelieveable

Rous
    Rous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Wow. This is getting ugly...... 7 losses in row in NCAAB. Hope you can turn it around at some point. BOL.

hoopkid
    hoopkid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

What up lucky

I see not much has changed

Keep doing your thing bro!!!

iloseagain

Damn lucky. Tough sledding for ya.. Best of luck on the last 2 man.

IrishLuck777
    IrishLuck777's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the fade on purdue

Heandog

WOW never seen it this bad for you. It has to change .

Rous

This is unbelievable........I think that is loss number 9 in a row if you count his NFL play on Thurs.

Lucky1g

this is my 9th year betting on sports. I can't remember a worse stretch then what I'm in the midst of right now. This is messed up.

jihadvillager

thats why you have a system and don't chase (you play the same sizing every game). Eventually everyone has a bad run. That's why you live to fight the next day. Look ahead sir!

Lucky1g

I'm giving it another couple days in here before I decide to cut my losses and take a short break from posting. Mentally beat up right now and it's effecting my decisions. Ever since last Friday I've been cold as ice. Got crushed last Saturday and hasn't been able to get it together at all. I'm the forums best fade right now which is sad cuz I know college ball pretty well. More then most. Seemed like all my plays were either way off and never had a chance or I had the "right" side but lost because of 50/50 stuff

jihadvillager

you're a proven winner. don't focus on short term results/variance just like grinding poker

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by IrishLuck777 View Post
    thanks for the fade on purdue
    Does posting this make you feel better? No need to be a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Rous View Post
    This is unbelievable........I think that is loss number 9 in a row if you count his NFL play on Thurs.
    rous dude there is really no need to count up his losses for him. He knows he's in a bad stretch. No need to rub it in his face. What is wrong with you people?

Funny how how no one ever posts anything when he has a good run, and as soon as he goes cold, everyone and their momma is in here talkin mad shit. Get lost people. I don't know lucky but I know he's a good capper. But if people were in my thread talkin mad shit whenever I have a bad run I'd be pissed. No need to talk more shit when the guy is goin thru one of the worst betting stretches ever, especially when he's not the type of person to go into other people's threads and talk shit to you guys about your plays. He's probably one of the humblest people on this forum. Don't get where all the hates comin from.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

There's no hate in here, just people frustrated with losing. Im sure nobody is more frustrated than lucky though.

Rous

I've posted good stuff before and was simply stating a fact which Lucky himself acknowledged....so back off I lose again and stop trying to stir the pot.

IWANTMONEY
    IWANTMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I've posted good stuff before and was simply stating a fact which Lucky himself acknowledged....so back off I lose again and stop trying to stir the pot.
    I'd back off from iloseagain. He's hardcore. He'll take anyone down just for a wrong look.

IrishLuck777
    IrishLuck777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    Does posting this make you feel better...

iloseagain

yea I'm the one trying to stir the pot Classic example of pot calling the kettle black

Quote Originally Posted by IrishLuck777 View Post
    Does posting this make you feel better...
    I was making a valid point. You're just being an asshole.

you guys are just adding insult to injury. I'm sure he knows that he's lost 9 plays in a row. No need to tell him again.
    Last edited by iloseagain; 12-20-14 at 11:21 PM.

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

You guys are hilarious...lol. If you are tailing blinding, with no analysis of your own, you are an idiot. If you do your own analysis and then agree with lucky's picks you have no reason to be upset because your own analysis confirmed his pick.

Seriously, if you are tailing blindly, with no analysis of your own, I am surprised you have any money to gamble with at all...lol. BOL lol...

dwatersalec
    dwatersalec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5142

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post

rous dude there is really no need to count up his losses for him. He knows he's in a bad stretch. No need to rub it in his face. What is wrong with you people?

Funny how how no one ever posts anything when he has a good run, and as soon as he goes cold, everyone and their momma is in here talkin mad shit. Get lost people. I don't know lucky but I know he's a good capper. But if people were in my thread talkin mad shit whenever I have a bad run I'd be pissed. No need to talk more shit when the guy is goin thru one of the worst betting stretches ever, especially when he's not the type of person to go into other people's threads and talk shit to you guys about your plays. He's probably one of the humblest people on this forum. Don't get where all the hates comin from.
    Once again, Lucky is not forcing you to tail. I do, because I know in the long run, he is better than me. Thanks for your continued efforts, Lucky.

Rous

Good luck to you then and your bankroll, because he is 1-11 since Thursday overall, and if you count his double rated as 2x like he does its 1-12......thats hard to do brother..... Like I've stated in previous threads, stuff ain't adding up this year. IF YOU HAVE TAILED him in years past, you would be able to see that his picks this year have been off, which is I bailed on him a couple weeks ago. I appreciate his efforts, but lets call a spade a spade, he's lost right now.

Heandog

been with Lucky G for years now and yes things are off, Basketball is by far his best sport esp during conference play which is coming up. He will get things turned around . Look we all go thur bad streaks like this I've been doing this for 40 plus years now and had this happen to me like a dozen times . Hope you break thur soon G ..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Always followed Luckys stuff and not only is he very good but seems like one of the best and most genuine people on the forum. Never seen him go thru a stretch like this but you know the flip is coming with a 9-2 type run anytime now. I generally lay off college hoops and just focus on nba myself till reg season football is done it's just too overwhelming for me to keep up with. When I do tail tho I've started in Jan. (Not every play blindly) but the ones I agree on or at least on the fence about. Like another poster above mentioned use you own gut at times also!! Asked Lucky last year about his post Jan picks up till the tourney starts being much better than the early season ones I had noticed over a couple year stretch and he agreed. Definitely a epic brutal run for an amazing capper but better times lay ahead I truly believe. Bol as always Lucky and keep grinding.

Lift2beFit
    Lift2beFit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

Lucky is a finisher, not a starter. Deal with it

Lucky1g

overall college hoops record: 55-55-2 50% (dime players -$7,800)

sides: 43-47-2 48%
    totals: 12-8 60%

First 123 Last