No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Last night, No. 14 Iowa State was +6 against an unranked opponent and won by 15

And tonight, No. 23 UNI is +7 at unranked VCU?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

No coincidences there
    Points Awarded:

thecutter gave THam12 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

cant put this one on KP, he only has it vcu-3..

i dont think uni is the 14th best team in the country tho. surprised they that high.. kinda tough travel spot for them playing at den earlier in weak now at vcu.. still a strange line considering uni won this gm at their house pretty convincingly last year. they have played a really soft schedule, could easily argue vcu the best team they have seen by a decent margin i think.. i dunno, no interest in laying 7.5. seems everyone agrees as most ppl i know on uni.. pass. i like ucla better..

A123
    A123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    No coincidences there
    Ba Dum tsssss

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Iowa

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Uni +250. Looks tempting. Already went against bank today and lost. I'll sit back and watch.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    Uni +250. Looks tempting. Already went against bank today and lost. I'll sit back and watch.
    have at it bro. im not touching it.. damn near everyone i respect agrees with you. i really dont know, i think vcu wins probably but no way would i lay that number or the juice..

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

VCU trying to play an uptempo game and force turnovers. Uni gonna try to play a half court game and feed it to bigs. Control the offensive boards and get put backs and get back on D and make it a half court game.

It's all on UNi ball handlers which I haven't seen yet. If they have a backcourt who can take care of the ball they should cover. If not VCU gonna try to run them out of town. Home court will help certainly if they get the havoc on and popping. I'm staying away, just because I'm unfamiliar with Uni. VCU isn't as strong as last 2 years but they still pretty good

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    cant put this one on KP, he only has it vcu-3..

i dont think uni is the 14th best team in the country tho. surprised they that high.. kinda tough travel spot for them playing at den earlier in weak now at vcu.. still a strange line considering uni won this gm at their house pretty convincingly last year. they have played a really soft schedule, could easily argue vcu the best team they have seen by a decent margin i think.. i dunno, no interest in laying 7.5. seems everyone agrees as most ppl i know on uni.. pass. i like ucla better..
    VCU isn't very good.

I like UCLA, too.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    VCU trying to play an uptempo game and force turnovers. Uni gonna try to play a half court game and feed it to bigs. Control the offensive boards and get put backs and get back on D and make it a half court game.

It's all on UNi ball handlers which I haven't seen yet. If they have a backcourt who can take care of the ball they should cover. If not VCU gonna try to run them out of town. Home court will help certainly if they get the havoc on and popping. I'm staying away, just because I'm unfamiliar with Uni. VCU isn't as strong as last 2 years but they still pretty good
    UNI isn't exactly the most athletic team in the world.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

What a joke.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

And amazingly, you bet neither.

irishstuey

Really UNI? Don't start until 5 seconds left for last shot. Terrible...

They blew this game. Don't see them winning in OT.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    And amazingly, you bet neither.
    Why would I take two ranked teams at huge dog numbers against unranked opponents? That makes zero sense -- kind of like these two lines.

2daBank

what a gm.. glad i didnt bet it, even better did my 1st daily fantasy league this season today and washpun is balling out lets go another OT!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

what a gm.. glad i didnt bet it, even better did my 1st daily fantasy league this season today and washpun is balling out lets go another OT!!
    VCU wastes so many possessions. Wow.

irishstuey

Crappy way to break even took line and money line. Great free throw shooting team comes out and goes 14 for 23. VCU is 62% on the year and goes 16-22. UNI is a solid team and will roll into the tourney. Maybe give Wichita St a game.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

UNI +7 was never in doubt

squares win again, while wanna be sharps lose

irishstuey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    UNI +7 was never in doubt

squares win again, while wanna be sharps lose
    If there's 5 seconds left on the clock, UNI fouls and VCU covers or pushes. I was sweating it.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    Crappy way to break even took line and money line. Great free throw shooting team comes out and goes 14 for 23. VCU is 62% on the year and goes 16-22. UNI is a solid team and will roll into the tourney. Maybe give Wichita St a game.
    yea i like uni. the transfers they added are all solid contributors and they always well coached. ive always liked the Missouri valley, ive played a lot of pickup ball with guys that played in that conf back in my day so always followed pretty closely. always a fun conf tourney here in stl too..

irishstuey

yea i like uni. the transfers they added are all solid contributors and they always well coached. ive always liked the Missouri valley, ive played a lot of pickup ball with guys that played in that conf back in my day so always followed pretty closely. always a fun conf tourney here in stl too..
    Yeah, live in Omaha so I root for Creighton quite a bit. Kinda miss the Missouri Valley. That Buss kid for UNI needs to get better. He looks lost on defense. Gave up a bunch of easy ones.