irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

kenticky favored by 12

Is this correct? My book still doesnt have it. That's a huge number for this game. I'll take unc all day on this.

chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

This line has been set for a couple days now. Dam near every line is exactly what Kenpom has and if not, they're 1-2 points from it.

irishstuey

Where was kenpom on ia st v ia

chalk46

Iowa 73-69. Total was set at 142 basically everywhere lol
    I'd like to be getting paid to be a Vegas Linesmaker.

irishstuey

Nice. Glad I didnt listen to kenpom. Was that without their second leading scorer too.

chalk46

Honestly, I'm not sure how that was factored. Maybe someone else can answer that question.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

honestly 12 feels short, not saying unc cant hang in or that i want to lay the points. just that i got more than 12 w tex at uk who i feel is a better team than the heels..

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

UK or nothing for me. UNC not enough depth or outside shooting to win.

irishstuey

UNC is one of the few teams that can match up size wise. I hear ya on the perimeter shooting, can't believe Roy hasn't addressed this issue. Gotta be able to hit the 3 to win. I guess I need to see more games...Columbia was the only time I've seen UK play. Was not impressed, but you can tell by March they are going to be a force.

I'm on UNC +12.5 2U and ML +460 .5u. Taking a shot that the Heels get hot and make their free throws.

2daBank

columbia was a easy play against uk for so many reasons, 1st off their style makes it very easy to take a lot of points with them as they are gonna limit possessions so much that points incredibly valuable. secondly i thought it was a clear look ahead situation for uk, if you uk and just rolling ppl and have a matchup with unc on deck it really easy to look past columbia then they come in with that grind it out style and ya get a ugly gm. certainly not a gm id be judging them off of.. i dont really agree that unc matches up size wise either, sure they have some length but they are soft inside. i thought tex was a far better matchup in that regard. fell like uk gonna bitch slap unc on the boards in this one and make it tough for unc to score in the paint.. i been on the right side against uk in the 3 gms of theirs ive been involved in, hoping to cash my 1st attempt actually backing them as i dont think this line inflated as many of theirs have been.. we shall see tho..

irishstuey

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    columbia was a easy play against uk for so many reasons, 1st off their style makes it very easy to take a lot of points with them as they are gonna limit possessions so much that points incredibly valuable. secondly i thought it was a clear look ahead situation for uk, if you uk and just rolling ppl and have a matchup with unc on deck it really easy to look past columbia then they come in with that grind it out style and ya get a ugly gm. certainly not a gm id be judging them off of.. i dont really agree that unc matches up size wise either, sure they have some length but they are soft inside. i thought tex was a far better matchup in that regard. fell like uk gonna bitch slap unc on the boards in this one and make it tough for unc to score in the paint.. i been on the right side against uk in the 3 gms of theirs ive been involved in, hoping to cash my 1st attempt actually backing them as i dont think this line inflated as many of theirs have been.. we shall see tho..

How big a loss is Poythress? I know he's not much point wise. Is he more of a lock down defender. He's getting 20 min a game.

StatePenn
    StatePenn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

UK is my play, North Carolina is a good team but not on the level of UK. UK has been looking toward this game for a while.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    How big a loss is Poythress? I know he's not much point wise. Is he more of a lock down defender. He's getting 20 min a game.
    that is my biggest concern and reason it just a smaller type play for me. my worry is more than anything it messes with the rotations they have going on. it a legit question and 1 i really dont know the answer to..

StatePenn

UK by 15 at least, blow out city today for Big Blue.

irishstuey

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    that is my biggest concern and reason it just a smaller type play for me. my worry is more than anything it messes with the rotations they have going on. it a legit question and 1 i really dont know the answer to..

I don't know what the deal is with Paige. His shooting is terrible this year. LOL, Britt switched from lefty to righty over the summer. Ive never seen that.

chalk46

UNC backers, don't sweat yet. Cats aren't going to shoot that well the 2nd half. They'll still cover if they can cut down on turnovers

irishstuey

Damn, line was damn good on this one. I forgot to adjust the 3 points UNC loses too having Roy Williams. Terrible in game coach. Should have listened BANK.

2daBank

shit not like i wasnt a little lucky. unc had that garbage time last second trey to cover, just didnt fall.. that 1st time ive seen uk on verge of running a team out of the gym and practically covering entire gm then almost let it slip. seems most gms ive seen they let teams stick around then drop the hammer and pull away last 10 minutes..couldve went either way, i just got the bounce this time..

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

I don't know what the deal is with Paige. His shooting is terrible this year. LOL, Britt switched from lefty to righty over the summer. Ive never seen that.
    Good info, I didn't know that.

irishstuey

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    Good info, I didn't know that.
    Paige had a good 2nd half shooting. I saw Britt shoot free throws lefty though. How strange. Williams needs to recruit some shooters. Kentucky played lights out that first half, could have easily been a 5 point game. I don't see Kentucky as a lock this year at all.

2daBank

Paige had a good 2nd half shooting. I saw Britt shoot free throws lefty though. How strange. Williams needs to recruit some shooters. Kentucky played lights out that first half, could have easily been a 5 point game. I don't see Kentucky as a lock this year at all.
    a lock as in winning it all? i think their bout as close as their been in some time..

irishstuey

6/5 is the number right now. That's insane

StatePenn

Recruiting will soon get harder for UNC and Roy, the NCAA comes knocking at the end of the season, expect some major sanctions to drop and maybe a new coach.