KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Early Discussion: #9 Zags v. #3 Zona

Lets talk about it....

Early lines I see are Zona -4/-4.5. Zags are the better team in my mind, but the homecourt will be big for Zona.

Who does everyone like?

KRIT

Chalky Dog check in.

CameronKrazie09
    CameronKrazie09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

Goodman, Bilas and Jay Williams are saying this is THE Gonzaga team for Few. We all know Gonzaga is a pretender come March but I might try zags here considering the hype and the veteran roster

KRIT

Pinny opens at Zona -4.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Good game to watch, can you trust the Zags on the road, when was the last time they had a big road win.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Good game to watch, can you trust the Zags on the road, when was the last time they had a big road win.
    Really the only big game tomorrow. Thought there would be more on a Saturday.

On a neutral court, Zags would beat Zona. Going into Arizona only thing that scares me a little. Not easy going into the desert and getting a win. It does look a bit like a Zags line to me at only -4. Revenge for Zags from last year when they got killed by Zona in the tourney.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

You don't like Virginia VCU tomorrow? I think that's a great game

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    this is the biggest problem gonzaga always has. They cant win a big road game against non conference teams

KRIT

Should be a good one. Small play on Zags spread. Looking forward to watching this.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

played zags spread and ml. i think they can score on pretty much anyone and zona's offense goes thru stretches where they cant buy a basket.. for all intensive purposes the st johns gm was a road win for the zags, i know it listed as a neutral site gm but the garden johnnies home.. not saying st johns is on zona's level but still a quality road victory imo..

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    played zags spread and ml. i think they can score on pretty much anyone and zona's offense goes thru stretches where they cant buy a basket.. for all intensive purposes the st johns gm was a road win for the zags, i know it listed as a neutral site gm but the garden johnnies home.. not saying st johns is on zona's level but still a quality road victory imo..
    Imo Zags might be 3rd most talented team in the nation behind Kentucky and Duke. Ive always been hard on Zags in the past and faded them a lot, but this team I really like. Veteran group that is deep with a shit ton of talent. And like you said, Zona can go through scoring droughts. On a neutral court there is no doubt in my mind Zags would win.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Arizona can't hit a shot wtf is this

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Arizona can't hit a shot wtf is this
    what they are in a nutshell. i think they incredibly similar to sdst, more talented but they both play excellent defense and i dont trust either to score unless the d is creating easy baskets ..

KRIT

OT. Here comes bs Zona by 6

not surprised that zags choked last 2-3 min of the game.

2daBank

well fukk,, this never ends well for me when im on a dog who covered all gm and it goes to ot.. i guess ref didnt see zags player get mugged attempting the putback?? why would he