chalk46
    chalk46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Friday CBK

First glance:
    Boston College +4. Unless there is a key injury for BC, I can't imagine why they are getting 4 on their home court to Prov. Friars probably receiving a little extra love from their 35 minute effort against UK.
    UK/Texas+11.5. Told myself all week if UK was >12 point fav then I'd play Texas. Gotta figure it goes to 12 or higher at some point in the day. If Texas can hold UK to 73 or lower then they will have an excellent chance to cover.
    FIU +30. Would be an absolute blind play. No real way to cap this game but more/less just playing a big number. 'Ville coming off an emotional game at home where they played great for 20 and semi-lackluster for the other 20. Might be rare situation where I bet Louisville the 1st half, but FIU for the game. Expect Louisville to come out and flex their muscle the 1st half and then cadillac it home for the remainder of the game.
    Florida+9. Phog is top 2 toughest places to play but Florida is due a bounce back game. Awesome coach and regardless the talent difference(if much) in this game, expect UF to go out and fight hard. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a 3-4 point game late.
    Mizzou+16. One of the better Okie teams in awhile but 16 is a lot of damn points against a team with similar type division 1 athletes. Oklahoma may have better basketball players but I think Mizzou can avoid the rout.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Mizzou is horrible... I wouldn't put $$ on them if I had a gun to my head.