Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    How do you figure they went to highschool together? You realize only 5 players total from both teams are from Philly?
    Ok, so you ignored 95% of my post and focused on 6 words?? Lol.. You obviously missed the general point of why I liked the under. Ok, so SOME of the kids have known each other since Junior High. Well, they all go to school in the same city now. Prob see each other here and there or know a LOT of the same friends. My little brother was born in Philly, it is not a city like Houston, lol.. You missed the entire point of my post man. The angle is that when two schools from the SAME city play each other, it is usually tight as hell IF they are around the same talent level. You went and looked at the rosters from each team to show me up??? Lol, I looked at every first half both teams played this year and with this game in neutral Philly where BOTH schools are from, this should be a game where both schools give MAXIMUM effort I would think from the get go.. If you want to take the over and fade me, go for it.. Like I said, they can have my money if they change their pace of game (for both teams) and it goes over, I see a low first half honestly.. Too bad you couldn't contribute any valuable real useful information for what I threw out there. Its no big deal to me, I was just throwing Mega a play that I thought might be a good one was all. Sorry to get you all bothered man, good luck today whatever you do

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Hey GT21, I was looking at the Temple game this morning.. I have to bite on the Under 59.5 1st half, these two teams might only put up 25 each being they always score low first halves AND they are from the same city, these kids went to high school together.. should be a very very tight first half. I have been wrong plenty Mega, lol - as we are all degen gamblers, but they can have my money if this goes over 60 man. I see a slow first half by both teams & it would not surprise me in the least to see around 50-55 for first half total on this game. Best of luck today man, peace out..
    Good luck D

GT21Megatron

Ok, so you ignored 95% of my post and focused on 6 words?? Lol.. You obviously missed the general point of why I liked the under. Ok, so SOME of the kids have known each other since Junior High. Well, they all go to school in the same city now. Prob see each other here and there or know a LOT of the same friends. My little brother was born in Philly, it is not a city like Houston, lol.. You missed the entire point of my post man. The angle is that when two schools from the SAME city play each other, it is usually tight as hell IF they are around the same talent level. You went and looked at the rosters from each team to show me up??? Lol, I looked at every first half both teams played this year and with this game in neutral Philly where BOTH schools are from, this should be a game where both schools give MAXIMUM effort I would think from the get go.. If you want to take the over and fade me, go for it.. Like I said, they can have my money if they change their pace of game (for both teams) and it goes over, I see a low first half honestly.. Too bad you couldn't contribute any valuable real useful information for what I threw out there. Its no big deal to me, I was just throwing Mega a play that I thought might be a good one was all. Sorry to get you all bothered man, good luck today whatever you do
    Fuk it man....I'll play it for $100....let's roll

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Really think VCU finally gets their big win they been looking for against UVA today. UVA is real tough but VCU needs to win this game way more then UVA and yes I know its only December.
    Watched Virginia play MD (granted they didn't have Dez Wells) but their defense was unbelievable. Guys can't even get close to the rim, if anything this game has under written all over it

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Lol I wasnt trying to show you up. I spend alot of time at Temple with the athletes and when you said that I was thinking I dont even know any one on the team from Philly, so was wondering where that statement even came from. If that statement were true, then sure it could add to what you were saying, but making stuff up to add to your case doesnt help anyone. I do like your play, but just making up stuff to back your play kind of takes away credibility thats all.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Lol I wasnt trying to show you up. I spend alot of time at Temple with the athletes and when you said that I was thinking I dont even know any one on the team from Philly, so was wondering where that statement even came from. If that statement were true, then sure it could add to what you were saying, but making stuff up to add to your case doesnt help anyone. I do like your play, but just making up stuff to back your play kind of takes away credibility thats all.
    Well this under 58.5 is going to get flushed with 5 mins to play at this point

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    Watched Virginia play MD (granted they didn't have Dez Wells) but their defense was unbelievable. Guys can't even get close to the rim, if anything this game has under written all over it
    Im telling , there are just as many UVA fans as VCU fans at the stadium right now and holding tickets. Tickets are selling at 500% or more right now everyone from stubhub to the street.

UVA beats out VCU in a close one. I love VCU though, so no doubt, best of luck. Hope the +3 covers for you. I never bet games I attend.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Tboonepickem View Post
    Im telling , there are just as many UVA fans as VCU fans at the stadium right now and holding tickets. Tickets are selling at 500% or more right now everyone from stubhub to the street.

UVA beats out VCU in a close one. I love VCU though, so no doubt, best of luck. Hope the +3 covers for you. I never bet games I attend.
    I find it hard to believe it's going to be 50/50 in there. I guess we will see at tip time. Damn that's the best part of going to a game....I always gotta throw something on it....have fun bro.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Well this under 58.5 is going to get flushed with 5 mins to play at this point
    Welp

GT21Megatron

Football

OSU +4.5
    GT +5

large

GT21Megatron

Dolphins ML (-165)
    Browns +4

GT21Megatron

​seattle ML (-125)

GT21Megatron

Pacers -1

No college tonight with the weak schedule but we got some big games tomorrow. I like SMU and Nebraska Omaha but not enough to pull the trigger...hopefully you took the football plays as they went 4-1

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Looking forward to seeing your plays tomorrow to see if we're on the same sides.

GT21Megatron

gonna be on Louisville and Illinois but waiting to see if we can get better numbers then where they currently sit. Villanova is the squarest play on the board and Illinois is going to be super tough on a neutral floor. Be back before rip offs

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

gonna be on Louisville and Illinois but waiting to see if we can get better numbers then where they currently sit. Villanova is the squarest play on the board and Illinois is going to be super tough on a neutral floor. Be back before rip offs
    Hope you're right bro! Huge illinois fan.. live and die by the 3 this year.

Let's go illini

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

He stopped updating his college basketball record. Lol.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He stopped updating his college basketball record. Lol.
    Not wasting time on camel jockeys who dont have a dollar to their name and cant show a ticket proving they have any money on any of these games. Your a fraud and a phony who trolls a gambling forum looking for attention. Not entertaining your sorry ass anymore small time

t-wizzle

Yup. Deflect the attention elsewhere. You stopped updating your record as soon as you dropped below .500.

Not that it matters anyway. You never factored in profit/loss which is all that really matters if you actually bet real money.

GT21Megatron

Which you dont bet real money so why are you here? Your spreadsheet makes JJ look sharp....Oh wait you dont track the turds. Nobody takes you serious because your a gambling poser.

t-wizzle

What's your updated record? And are you flat betting? Two very straightforward questions. Let's see if you can tackle them.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

What's your updated record? And are you flat betting? Two very straightforward questions. Let's see if you can tackle them.
    Wiz.... you're being very hypocritical here.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Wiz.... you're being very hypocritical here.
    Talking about the 20 air unit chasers?

t-wizzle

Still won't update his record.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Neither do you though? Lol

I don't get it.

Why are people scared to update their shit? If you lose you lose. Fukk.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Neither do you though? Lol

I don't get it.

Why are people scared to update their shit? If you lose you lose. Fukk.
    Funny how you are defending a guy who trashed you in the opening post of this thread.

Stay the fukk out of it. I'm asking GT21 what is record is in HIS tracking thread. If he wants to come into mine then he's welcome to do so. I don't feel like dealing with your dumbass right now though Hammy so shut up and get out.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Funny how you are defending a guy who trashed you in the opening post of this thread.

Stay the fukk out of it. I'm asking GT21 what is record is in HIS tracking thread. If he wants to come into mine then he's welcome to do so. I don't feel like dealing with your dumbass right now though Hammy so shut up and get out.
    Lol cause you're being a fukkin hypocrite. You can't tell anyone else to keep an accurate record when you dont.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying you do the exact same shit. Hide behind your winners. So continue to be a fukk boy.

GT21Megatron

ILLINOIS +6 220 to win 200

GT21Megatron

Update your overall shit and what your down you airbetting penetrate....That's right you aren't down shit because you don't bet money. Period

t-wizzle

Bitch won't update his record. Just like a figured.

GT21Megatron

Bitch won't update his record. Just like a figured.
    all my shit doesn't get posted here....I played DAYTON and the Patriots on Sunday neither posted here along with others

GT21Megatron

All these played last week or two weeks back

image.jpg

image.jpg

you don't got shit on anything you needle dik Fuk

t-wizzle

all my shit doesn't get posted here....I played DAYTON and the Patriots on Sunday neither posted here along with others

It's a college basketball thread idiot.

What is your college basketball record on posted plays. It's a pretty simple request. Thanks.

GT21Megatron

It's a college basketball thread idiot.

What is your college basketball record on posted plays. It's a pretty simple request. Thanks.
    go Fuk yourself u oyster....dont worry about my shit work on getting your shit tracked and updated first and come back here when your done...You already ran when I challenged your ass to a capping competition....loser leaves and you ran like a bitch.

GT21Megatron

louisville -11

First 1234 Last