EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

UK

This UK team is so deep. No doubt in my mind they are best team in country

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

It's almost been a month so I guess I'll bump this after a nice win. Although I'm not reinventing the wheel with this statement

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Notice the date of the start. Team is too deep. Refs tried to help UG. Georgia played very good. Shot 50%. Still couldn't get it done at home. I don't see a team that can beat UK.

UK one weakness is of someone can score with very high efficiency. Prob hit a ton of 3's and somehow turn UK into a half court offense. UK half court offense is their one weakness and they are still one of the best teams in offense efficiency. Too many weapons. CA towns in the paint. Harrison bros might be most underrated players in league. And the frosh ulies on defense and booker on O such great guards. Lyles, lee and Johnson stud inside depth behind towns and cauley stein. Wow, I hear people say this isn't an all time gray but I've been an avid cbball fan for years and haven't seen such a deep skilled tough team. Poytress, hurt, one of their veteran better players out for weeks now. Still doesn't matter. Cal is such a great recruiter. I don't think he is a good in game coach, but when u recruit a team like this anyone could coach this team to victory.

I'm just waiting for some real shady violations or something weird coming soon. How does he do it. I know all my brackets will have them as the champions barring some major injuries.

Name teams who u think can beat them. And it won't be teams like duke or wisc. It would be an unknown buzz saw type of team that shoots 60% from 3 and goes coconuts on D. I don't see it happening

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I think Zona is best suited to do it and would give Wisconsin a decent chance as well.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

wisky and duke r only 2 teams i could see doing it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

the big guy in he middle is why they are so dominant

He seems like the number 1 pick in draft

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    the big guy in he middle is why they are so dominant

He seems like the number 1 pick in draft
    Definitely their go-to guy when they need buckets in a tight game.