Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5636

Done with college basketball

Seeing as Auburn scored only 14 points in the entire 2H against Tulsa, I'm done with college basketball the rest of my life. Just can't stand it anymore.
    GL to the rest of you.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Lol dude.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

unbelievable. in the 1st half nobody scored in final 5 minutes. these bums dont care. Last year it was easy, this year a bunch of crap. Indiana -12 lost straight up . jeez ... auburn keeps chucking up 3s and missing. why. when i need a favourite, they lose straight up. when i need a dog they lose by 25+. all certified bums

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Indiana fukkin buried me too.

I am one big fav today and they fukkin lose straight up. Lmao.

Happened to me 5 times already this year on 10+ point favs. Trap sport.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Im just starting to hate that the game isnt as aesthetically pleasing anymore. Everybody is huge, even every pg just about, you can see the emphasis on weight lifting. Jump shots dont look as natural, just not the same game to me.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Why the fukk were ppl on Auburn I don't get it they are awful did anyone see them play Colorado??? U can bet against them all year

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Not to mention Tulsa is a great team... In fact if Tulsa didn't win by DD I woulda been questioning college ball

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

one guy from auburn more interested flexing his biceps with about 8 minutes into the game. what a terrible team. tulsa didn't look much better. i didn't watch the 2nd half. impossible to watch all the games to gain some hindsight. good thing my losing bet was small on auburn, buy now i know after watching them they are bad.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

i'll be happy when these tournament games are done. some are iffy in results and passion.

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Just like any sport tread lightly first few weeks, even more so in college ball since there are so many of these tournament games and schedules are pretty crazy, not to mention these kids go on break for holidays plus have God knows how much class work and homework or whatever, and the main incentive of being paid millions of dollars isn't there for them either

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3085 View Post
    Just like any sport tread lightly first few weeks, even more so in college ball since there are so many of these tournament games and schedules are pretty crazy, not to mention these kids go on break for holidays plus have God knows how much class work and homework or whatever, and the main incentive of being paid millions of dollars isn't there for them either

restingbird
    restingbird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3636

i love teasing ncaa...its like taking candy from babies

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717