MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Austin Peay @ Indiana St. -12: Thoughts?

Austin Peay has one win and it is against DII team.

12 points seems like a lot, because Indiana St. hasn't shown their ability to pull away from bad teams.

But Austin Peay pretty damn bad. Ranked 326 in DI in effective field goal percentage. Their defence is fukkin hopeless.

Their competition most similar to Ind St. is probably Western Kentucky who they played in their season opener. They lost by only 7. But, W.Kentucky shot like 45% from 3 and only hit 62 % of their free throws.

I don't know what to do. Maybe this is a no play???

bigdiesel6
    bigdiesel6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

45% from 3 is good? Not sure what you're trying to say by that comment. But I believe Peay is the play here. Horton is a monster shot blocker and can score a bit in the post also along with Freeman and i think Indiana St is gonna struggle stopping the interior play of AP. Good luck though whichever way you decide to go.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by bigdiesel6 View Post
    45% from 3 is good? Not sure what you're trying to say by that comment. But I believe Peay is the play here. Horton is a monster shot blocker and can score a bit in the post also along with Freeman and i think Indiana St is gonna struggle stopping the interior play of AP. Good luck though whichever way you decide to go.
    I realized in rereading that how confusing that was. I meant they could not defend Western Kentucky from beyond the arc and that Kentucky left a lot of points at the line. The game could have been a much bigger win for W.Kentucky is what I meant.

I think I will lay off this game. No action for a few days. Always tough to make that first bet.

bigdiesel6
    bigdiesel6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    I realized in rereading that how confusing that was. I meant they could not defend Western Kentucky from beyond the arc and that Kentucky left a lot of points at the line. The game could have been a much bigger win for W.Kentucky is what I meant.

I think I will lay off this game. No action for a few days. Always tough to make that first bet.
    Ah gotcha. Bet your money on Iowa tonight.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I think Sycs cover, but got em in a safe ML parlay with 4 other teams....Austin Peay downright awful and Indy St picked 3rd in MVC.

Think it's 7:00 e.t. tip?
    Last edited by RollinDo; 11-24-14 at 05:20 PM.