GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

GiveMeaBJ Wednesday Plays (48-35) (57.8% +20.44 Units)

Harvard +14 (-110 5Dimes) to win 2 Units
    Is Georgetown really worth of being favored by 14 over anyone? The style they play isn't meant to blow people out, it's meant to wear people down. Georgetown has been involved in several brutal games this year. Temple-Georgetown comes to mind when neither team could get out of the 40's. Georgetown isn't really as good as the respect they are getting and I think this is a team I will continue to fade until the lines sharpen up in conference play. Greg Monroe is great but he is not going to blow a team out of the gym, his supporting cast is a little suspect this year as well.

This Harvard team really isn't bad this year. I guess I might as well say it; they are pretty good. This team has finally come together and it shows with several impressive performances and a 7-2 record. They have wins @ Holy Cross, @ Boston, vs Rice, and @ Boston College. That last one really stands out, any time you can come from the Ivy League and go and get a win on the ACC floor that means a lot. Not to mention a 6 point loss @ Connecticut. They play good team basketball and it is winning them games. Harvard tends to be very selective with their shots and that is exactly the type of gameplan you need to beat a very tough Georgetown defense.

Also an intangible to consider: just how interested will Georgetown be in this game. You have a Harvard team coming in playing on a Wednesday at noon and you know you are a heavy favorite to win the game. It's the day before Christams Eve and they just want to get home for the holiday, not to mention the lack luster crowd with a watered down student section as most have already headed off campus. Harvard wants to play this game as this would be a huge win for them, in the end for Georgetown this is just another early season cupcake.
    Georgetown 71, Harvard 67

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Upping this play to 5 units, really like it alot.

Harvard +13.5 (-110 TheGreek) to win 3 Units

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im on it as well bj

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Give me another unit

Harvard +14.5 (TheGreek) to win 1 Unit
    Harvard +14 (5Dimes) to win 2 Units