RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ah, I'm sorry I misunderstood. Went back and reread. Still don't think either gm is 1 sided enough to make much difference, or buy into the idea that even if they were both 1 sided it somehow effects outcome..
    Hey buddy, you're on Gonzaga aswell? ML?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Good Luck NC

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Good Luck NC
    Thanks. I'm sweating. Not that this would totally wipe out my bankroll, but I'm not in a good position heading into bases if this loses.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    He is, as is the whole forum.
    Been out most of the day. Are you fvcking kidding me?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Pinnacle down to 1.5, ml down to -123.
    Once again, I destroy the closing number and the play is in serious jeopardy.

All. Season. Long.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Once again, I destroy the closing number and the play is in serious jeopardy.

All. Season. Long.
    Beating the closing number isn't relevant, thought you knew that

Either way lets get this 2nd half!
    Last edited by RavensFan2k3; 03-29-15 at 05:20 PM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Gonzaga live +1.5 (11U to win 10)

They're going to win this.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Gonzaga live +5 (11U to win 10)

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25064

Craziness....but sure hope they're winners.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Dunk the goddam ball!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Refs trotting Duke to the line every time down the court. Makes me sick.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Well guys, it's been real. Starting bankroll of $1,000. Built that up to over $7,000 a few months ago. Will be around $2,000 when the first pitch of MLB arrives.

My head is spinning.

But hey, at least I destroyed the closing number again on an RLM game like I have all year.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

And FTR, I'm still 0 for my life when on the same side as Lang.

Literally.

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

Sorry nc. tough game whatever could go wrong did go wrong.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

you should start betting on soccer and hockey, RLM is gold in those 2 sports, it is as useless as on a nun in ncaab

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jihadvillager View Post
    Sorry nc. tough game whatever could go wrong did go wrong.
    I'm sorry to anyone (not that there are really any left) that tailed. Feel awful.

To the faders: congrats. Enjoy it. Basketball has been a gold mine for you this year.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know something is wrong when you are doing this poorly and SamsnCharge is having the run of his life. Keep your head up NC. Good luck with baseball this season.

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

No one is fading you nc. The fact you could have had a terrible run and tons of intelligent people visiting your thread still is a testament to the respect the forum has for you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jihadvillager View Post
    No one is fading you nc. The fact you could have had a terrible run and tons of intelligent people visiting your thread still is a testament to the respect the forum has for you.
    Thanks. I just feel really bad. Sucks to lose, but I have a lot of respect for a ton of great posters here, and I sure hope they're just ignoring my picks right now instead of taking them seriously when deciding to make their own plays. It's really gotten ugly.

Appreciate the post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    You know something is wrong when you are doing this poorly and SamsnCharge is having the run of his life. Keep your head up NC. Good luck with baseball this season.
    Thanks man. I have to seriously consider cutting myself off from college football and basketball altogether moving forward. Love both sports much more than the pro game, but I just don't win betting either. That much has become painfully obvious over the past few years.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

There with you, Coiner. Buried but readying to destroy bases... we will have our revenge!!

yoderlw
    yoderlw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6722

Can't wait to tail you while you make all that money back this summer NoCoin!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

gives you more time to cap nba if you cut out ncaa basketball

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

I am similar coiner. Best sports are fantasy baseball and nba for betting. The 2 sports I follow the least. I think it has alot to do with taking the emotion out of it. And I'll enjoy college hoops or football with or without action.

Good luck this mlb season

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    I am similar coiner. Best sports are fantasy baseball and nba for betting. The 2 sports I follow the least. I think it has alot to do with taking the emotion out of it. And I'll enjoy college hoops or football with or without action.

Good luck this mlb season
    Yeah, I'm really getting to that point. It'll be tough just watching as a fan without any action, but it's clearly for the best.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Stay with it, coiner. You're one of the very few quality posters around here. Gotta remember, it's not supposed to be easy- you can't expect to be in the black for a sport every single season even though you basically have been over the years

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Literally almost been on the same side as you every game, literally gonna just bet Warriors every night why bother researching and beating closers.... We'll get em back Coiner

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Keep your head up NC...your one of the best here. I was up 90 units for the tourney and gave back over half of it going 0-4 ( with the totals )

I want to advise to continue betting against Duke because the are extremely over rated and lucky, But they get so much help from the officials that its a joke.

Utah easily played their worst game of the season, the refs called the a 3rd fould on Delon Wright in the first half , Utah's best player, along with fouling out Brandon Taylor their 2nd best player.

26-15 free throw advantage for Duke in that Game

Moving to yesterday they give Karnowski his 2nd foul 8 minutes into the game, and Sabonis his 3rd foul in the first half. When the were both on the floor together you saw that total domination inside.

19-9 advantage for Duke in free throw attempts.. their were 3 instances where Duke couldn't buy a bucket for 5 mins and the refs made sure to put them on the line to keep and extend their lead

22 mins for Karnowski and 18 mins played for Sabonis. The refs make the game in an abortion. Let the best players play and let the best team win,....so sick of this Duke bias
    Last edited by goldengreek; 03-30-15 at 03:52 PM.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    Keep your head up NC...your one of the best here. I was up 90 units for the tourney and gave back over half of it going 0-4 ( with the totals )

I want to advise to continue betting against Duke because the are extremely over rated and lucky, But they get so much help from the officials that its a joke.

Utah easily played their worst game of the season, the refs called the a 3rd fould on Delon Wright in the first half , Utah's best player, along with fouling out Brandon Taylor their 2nd best player.

Moving to yesterday they give Karnowski his 2nd foul 8 minutes into the game, and Sabonis his 3rd foul in the first half. When the were both on the floor together you saw that total domination inside.

19-9 advantage for Duke in free throw attempts.. their were 3 instances where Duke couldn't buy a bucket for 5 mins and the refs made sure to put them on the line to keep and extend their lead

22 mins for Karnowski and 18 mins played for Sabonis. The refs make the game in an abortion. Let the best players play and let the best team win,....so sick of this Duke bias

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Tough loss. In the end, I just think Duke was the better team. Pangos got absolutely owned by Cook. Every Duke player showed up, can't say the same for the Zags. Duke did get every call, as I expected, but at the same time Gonzaga made zero plays in the final 5 mins, whereas Duke made a ton of plays in the final minutes, mainly Winslow.

As for the last poster arguing about the foul situation, that's Duke for you. And to be fair, I didn't have any problem with the early fouls on Karnowski or Sabonis. There were questionable calls on GU, but all were at the end of the game.

As for the rlm, I've mentioned it before, it means almost nothing in basketball now. IMO your better off fading steam than playing rlm. Especially in these games where the line is posted for a few days, just ignore the line movement.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Literally almost been on the same side as you every game, literally gonna just bet Warriors every night why bother researching and beating closers.... We'll get em back Coiner
    Hate to feel better reading this, knowing that misery loves company, but it's just been one of those years, Buck. Good to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post

Thanks, GG. I'm with you re: Duke, but they've buried me in two straight games, so I'm out.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Tough loss. In the end, I just think Duke was the better team. Pangos got absolutely owned by Cook. Every Duke player showed up, can't say the same for the Zags. Duke did get every call, as I expected, but at the same time Gonzaga made zero plays in the final 5 mins, whereas Duke made a ton of plays in the final minutes, mainly Winslow.

As for the last poster arguing about the foul situation, that's Duke for you. And to be fair, I didn't have any problem with the early fouls on Karnowski or Sabonis. There were questionable calls on GU, but all were at the end of the game.

As for the rlm, I've mentioned it before, it means almost nothing in basketball now. IMO your better off fading steam than playing rlm. Especially in these games where the line is posted for a few days, just ignore the line movement.
    Agree re: Duke compared to Gonzaga. Really surprised, as well as I know both teams, that was the case. I was extremely confident that the Zags would get the job done, and when they took the lead in the 2H, I figured they had it. Devils were the better team on this day, though. Not even debatable.

I'm almost sick these days when I beat the closing number (like this game). Never thought I'd see the day.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

2H under 74.5 looks like a tremendous bet.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

159-165, -133.11U thread

First ... 47484950