Hammondr
    Hammondr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

what you think will happen

placed a bet in running(£50) at half time for pohang steelers to beat TP Mazembe(tp where up 1-0) got odds 30/1 (3000) which wrong because everywhere else had them between 400 and 500 and now pohang have equilized and was debting weather to lay off the bet but noy even sure if they ill settle it what you reckon ever happened to you

diaboliquesaint
    diaboliquesaint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Nice bet, I bet on Pohang too. Which bookmaker are you using? From my experience, they will settle it at what the line should have been, so you should get the win but at the odds much much less than 30/1. Oh and that is if they hang on for the next 5 minutes!

Hammondr
    Hammondr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

it was with bet365 they just changed the odds on the bet reciept in my account just about to go and livechat with them and play dumb about why the odds have changed in my accouunt bet has not beem settled yet

diaboliquesaint
    diaboliquesaint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Yeah I use them too, this exact same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. It says in their terms and conditions that they can change the odds anytime (even after bet placed) so they refused to pay out at the odds I got. Good luck though, worth a try.