Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Iowa +12.5

Iowa sucks and they're a pitiful 1-7 ATS. I'm going to bet on them tonight b/c they are due. If they lose, then I'll start chasing them and doubling my risk amounts until they cover. The law of averages will come in to play and I believe they have a good shot at covering tonight against an in-state rival, despite their shittiness.

TJHotpicks
    TJHotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

They may be due Joe; however, they do suck and State is not gonna let up on them. I have made some serious $$$ betting against Iowa and I will make the same bet tonight. BOL to you and have a very profitable weekend.

Leeroy62
    Leeroy62's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see a lot of value in the taking the Hawks tonight and also on the ML. Having lived in Iowa and grown up watching a ton of these in state Rivalry games Hawkeyes +12 is a gift.......................and ML +600 is a license to steal. Not saying they will win outright but getting 0ver 6-1 on my money on a game that is almost a coinflip IMO is a solid play..........................it all really depends on whether or not the 3 ball is falling for the Hawks................if they are hitting from outside they can hang around long enough to cover. Iowa blew out Iowa State last year, though most of that team is gone...............Iowa State has also lost their last three and are reeling a bit though Iowa hasn't beaten a solid team this year. I think they get the win tonight for bragging rights.

3 units Iowa +12
    1 Unit ML

good luck to everyone on this play

iceaxe56
    iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

As old gamblers will tell you never bet on a loser--rather risk it on the vols---20.5 i think they will roll--also looking at dayton against ole domino--dayton can be hell unwrathed at home.gl

MoneyBank
    MoneyBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like Dayton and Iowa State... Iowa has no chance!

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

If Iowa plays a physical game they can keep it close, if not they lose by 20

xxbadazxx
    xxbadazxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

I also like dayton tonight GO UD

MoneyBank
    MoneyBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brackins will decide this game tonight, I believe he will eat the hawkeyes for dinner.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

This comeback is ridiculous

WillC
    WillC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Un fking believable

Leeroy62
    Leeroy62's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miracle cover love it

WillC
    WillC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

4 3pt plays in a row at the death ... fluke more.