hillardoh
    hillardoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

is john wall the next?

Is John Wall the next best player for the nba like lebron James? This kid plays great defense and scores like 25 points agame this kid is going places. I have not seen this kind of excitment in years. All the rest of these kids in college basketball want to do is smoke dope, be a ball hog and shoot 3points all day and dont play defense. People wonder where all the good players are comming from now days ther international ball players. example of a degenerate ball player allen Irverson came into nba was a good player and then did not play team ball or play defense. Speaking of the nba drug policy is joke you smoke a joint and its a 5 day suspenion and back to playing again. david stern knows this and need to be fired.

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

weed never hurt anyone. and its not exactly a perfomance enhancer.

gmcarroll33
    gmcarroll33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

Quote Originally Posted by Phillth View Post
    weed never hurt anyone. and its not exactly a perfomance enhancer.
    Weed being illegal is as big a joke as OP. 1st of all he's describing NBA more than NCAA. 2nd I speak as a person who has never even tried weed and find all his statements to be total "wtf". And lol to OP. Lebron has only already admitted to using weed in hs. Who ****in cares? What the hell is this doing in a handicapping forum anyways? Heaven forbid if John Wall took a toke. He's the next thug Iverson if he did I guess

Skaramouche
    Skaramouche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by gmcarroll33 View Post
    Weed being illegal is as big a joke as OP. 1st of all he's describing NBA more than NCAA. 2nd I speak as a person who has never even tried weed and find all his statements to be total "wtf". And lol to OP. Lebron has only already admitted to using weed in hs. Who ****in cares? What the hell is this doing in a handicapping forum anyways? Heaven forbid if John Wall took a toke. He's the next thug Iverson if he did I guess

you never tried weed so you dont know "wtf" you are talking about. dont be such a tight asssss

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

There's nothing wrong with smoking weeed, it should be legalized in my opinion to say the least. The law just fuks with everybody and sometimes people just do not care

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea, weed shud be legalized and TAXED
    whens the the last white nba all star from america?

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

BigAL
    BigAL's Avatar Become A Pro!

how tall is he?

hillardoh
    hillardoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

this thread got to be a big joke if you really cared you would be fading the teams with dope smokers period. nba player on dope quote ahh is that basketball ahh i think i got dunked on.