Jerrod
    Jerrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

12/10 CBB Thoughts

Depaul +11. What makes this dissapointing Miss st. team a double dig spread

Cincy -14.5. Miami ohio just lost to Temple by 22 at their own house!

Syracuse -2. Syracuse is a very good team Florida to me has seemed to play above their heads.

Thoghts please? these lines seem way off

dskibin2
    dskibin2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

I like depaul to keep it to single digits, should be able to slow it down and keep the score low

Cincy looks good but miami oh will play them tough

cuse zone should fair well against a florida team that hasn't been able to knock down a 3, cuse -2 looks like the way to go

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

thats pretty creepy i just placed all 3 of these wagers with the exact sides that your leaning. WEIRD

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

These are all games I considered. I think the UF line is probably right on the money. In fact, if I had to bet this one I'd go with Florida. It's not easy to go in there and win and SU has also played a little over their heads, imo. That game is a coinflip.

Miss St ... Is Renardo Sidney playing yet? I don't know what to think of that team. Just too inconsistent to wager on right now, imo...either way.

Cincy is probably the best out of the 3 but I don't really LOVE it either. That's a Rivalry game and I could see MIA,O keeping it close somehow.

The best game on the card in my opinion was COL -2 at CSU. I know, that's a rivalry too but I think COL is way more tested and talented. CSU is not very good. I don't think they will win the game and I'm comfortable asking COL to cover 2 points.

MoneyBank
    MoneyBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the CU game CSU has not played anyone and CU has played both Gonzaga and Arizona close. They can cover the -2 for sure and I stand by this pick.

I like Cincinnati over Miami OH even with the -14.5. They Will win by 17 or more.

and last I like the Syracuse game, nothing is going to stop them right now and like coach knight said they look better than anyone right now!

jellobiafra

I have decided that I DO like the Cincy pick enough. I still don't like Syracuse though, and especially not now that Zboiz is on it. This is a great spot for Florida. Tough road test. Tough, tough game for Syracuse in my opinion.

jellobiafra

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyBank View Post
    I like the CU game CSU has not played anyone and CU has played both Gonzaga and Arizona close. They can cover the -2 for sure and I stand by this pick.

I like Cincinnati over Miami OH even with the -14.5. They Will win by 17 or more.

and last I like the Syracuse game, nothing is going to stop them right now and like coach knight said they look better than anyone right now!
    They both played San Francisco if you believe in transitive handicapping. Colorado handled them easily by 16. CSU beat them by 16 also.... but not until the game went to overtime.

I wish I had waited on this one though because some early money is hitting the home team rival here. It's down to 1.5 at some places. I fully expect it to get pushed back to at least -2 by tip though. I'm not going to worry about it either way because I think COL is good here to cover the 2.

MoneyBank

The Florida game will be good, but I had to go with Syracuse!

MoneyBank

Yeah My picks are:

Depaul +11
    Cincy -14.5
    Syracuse -2.5
    Colorado -2

Should be good!

Jerrod
    Jerrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Thanks for the insight guys I liked colorado at first looks to..just couldnt decide yet cause i havent seen csu play yet...i might play colorado first half or something...they always seem to come out scoring well

jellobiafra

Colorado line has moved a little in our favor. It's 2.5 now and heading towards 3.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

I always think it's funny when ppl go against zboiz....

Those people are usually the ones with more money in their accounts...