GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

1 NCAAB Winner Tonight

Long Beach State +22 to win 3 Units (Bookmaker)
    Texas after impressing early seems to be getting the old UNC treatment from the books. Lately the lines have been inflated by 4-6 points and I think we see a similar case here. Line is a tad to high to where I thought it should be. Long Beach State has enough athletes to get a few buckets on Texas and Texas will probably win this game comfortably but this is too many points to give a team as capable of Long Beach State.
    Texas 71, Long Beach State 59

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Long Beach State +22 to win 3 Units (Bookmaker)
    Lately the lines have been inflated by 4-6 points and I think we see a similar case here...

Texas 71, Long Beach State 59

In fact, the lines have been inflated by about 10 points in some cases, especially when a "ranked" team is involved.

allday1113
    allday1113's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only 130 points? Yikes, I don't see that happening especially with LBS' lack of size which should get Texas to 85 tonight. We'll see.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

I am expecting this to play out one of two ways. Either a fast paced game in which we could get a final of 88-74 or something or Texas locking up on defense and slowing the tempo. Not really going to judge the total all I know is they stay inside the number of 22.

allday1113
    allday1113's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fair enough...good luck.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Loser.

0-1 (-3.30 Units)

Bad play by me. They got plastered after about the 10 minute mark of the 1st half. Too many turnovers. I thought the key was hanging in on the boards and they did that much but not much else. Texas is good.