pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very sad that college hoops has come to an end...

yes, I've said this is a f#%ked sport (and it still is), yes it causes me a lot of stress to watch these games, but I'm a little depressed now that the season is over with...I won't be placing another bet for another 22 weeks (until college football starts back up)...

I just watched every "One Shining Moment" (excluding 2000, and 1996-I believe the first one started in 1991) on youtube...I know, I'm sick...but **** it, I love handicapping college football and college hoops...

to all of my brothers across the net (especially my crew at SBR), thanks for making this a fun and profitable season!...

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Always a downer when it a season ends. Where you been lately anyway pags?

Can't wait to see some of your NCAAF piks(dogs) soon.

BSTPNM68
    BSTPNM68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Enjoy your time off Pags!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

nevadaside,

been working a lot as its the busy time at my business (I run a baseball and softball school)...after the conference tourneys I just do bracket contests, rather than individual games...did alright, but not as well as I would have liked (having A&M in the final game hurt me)...

thanks, regarding the football picks, as I'm starting my preparation for the upcoming season tonight...GL my friend...

BST,

thanks bud, need the time to rejuvinate myself...not having a bet going on can be a good thing, sometimes...GL to you as well...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoy you summer break Pags