farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky -2 (-115) for me

Have watched kentucky' last three games and for people to say they got lucky is just plain ignorant. They made the plays when they needed to in high pressure situations and that's really impressive considering they're freshman. Julius randle is going to be too much to handle and I honestly think shabazz is going to struggle going up against bigger guards. Shabazz will make poor decisions if you can force him into it. Rookie coach vs veteran? I think calapari is gonna to have a good game plan to really frustrate shabazz tonight or atleast I hope cause if they can't stop that kid hen it's going to be a long night. I see kentucky being down throughout the game with lots of lead changes but ultimately I feel like kentucky will make the critical and crucial plays down the stretch when needed. GL everyone

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

lets go

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

With a 9 pt lead with just under 2 min. left 6 years ago he managed to blow it, Bazz wont be denied, I think youre gonna need the refs to call this tight down low and hope UK gets a healthy dose of calls down there because I dont think they will be scoring at will like theyve done this tourney, youll see UConn's hunger early in this one.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL tonight

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

UK owns the boards and that is huge! I would start this game off in a 2/3 zone against UCONN. I would also change my starting lineup to Aaron Harrison, Young, Poythress, Lee and Randle. Why did Lee only get 7 minutes against Wisky? He is more athletic that Dakari "The Hit Man" Johnson. Lee can play better D and Poythress played a good game against Wisky. They are bigger and more athletic with that team on the floor. Napier is gonna get his you have to key on Daniels and know where he is all the time. No alley oops tonight Mr. Daniels!!!!

farmhouse1

In Julius randle I trust!!! Let's go Kentucky!!!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    In Julius randle I trust!!! Let's go Kentucky!!!!!
    We gonna get him in foul trouble, not too late to hit the other side bud.

farmhouse1

That was 6 years ago buddy. Has absoulty nothing to do with this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    With a 9 pt lead with just under 2 min. left 6 years ago he managed to blow it, Bazz wont be denied, I think youre gonna need the refs to call this tight down low and hope UK gets a healthy dose of calls down there because I dont think they will be scoring at will like theyve done this tourney, youll see UConn's hunger early in this one.

pintsonice
    pintsonice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2226

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Kentucky -2 (-115) for me

Have watched kentucky' last three games and for people to say they got lucky is just plain ignorant. They made the plays when they needed to in high pressure situations and that's really impressive considering they're freshman. Julius randle is going to be too much to handle and I honestly think shabazz is going to struggle going up against bigger guards. Shabazz will make poor decisions if you can force him into it. Rookie coach vs veteran? I think calapari is gonna to have a good game plan to really frustrate shabazz tonight or atleast I hope cause if they can't stop that kid hen it's going to be a long night. I see kentucky being down throughout the game with lots of lead changes but ultimately I feel like kentucky will make the critical and crucial plays down the stretch when needed. GL everyone
    Agree with you on every point except that ollie is a rookie but possibly the best coach in college basketball right now.. What he's done with this team, I have nothing but respect for him. He's a sharp coach and gonna have a game plan for tonight. I'll take Ollie over calapari any day.

farmhouse1

Yeah I agree with you Ollie had proven to be a very good coach. All I'm saying is calapari has loads of experience over him in the coaching department. Gonna be a great game tonight people hope everyone enjoys it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pintsonice View Post
    Agree with you on every point except that ollie is a rookie but possibly the best coach in college basketball right now.. What he's done with this team, I have nothing but respect for him. He's a sharp coach and gonna have a game plan for tonight. I'll take Ollie over calapari any day.